How To Start On 2nd Island?

Hourai

Question

Yay that im on 2nd Island  ;D

I see too many quests  :shok: i don't know where to start from  ;D

Could you give me some tips'n'hints on how to keep going?  :)

Any help would be nice  ;D

Have a nice day/night

:give_rose:

6 answers to this question

Start doing any quest you want. Eventually you will finish all quests in the first town and move onto the second.

Tips:

- I don't buy any armour until maybe level 15, you still get good enough armour from quests, but it may be a good idea to buy a new weapon from the store.

- When you finish all of the quests in the first town, you will start seeing blue exclamation mark quests. These are dailies and can be completed everyday for experience. Do dailies as soon as you can because they will save you time in the future unless you skip them now. They are pretty boring but they will eventually become your only source of xp after you've completed the rest of the quests.

-On the second island you can now fight the enemy faction (elves and chosen), their names are in red. You probably won't start seeing too much of the enemy though until the 3rd town or so.

Thank you very much for the answers  ;D

Another question: At what level will i be able to help farming hard bosses and such? I see the trade chat flooding with farming requests and i wonder what they mean...and if im able to help.

(More questions coming soon...)

Have a nice day/night

After you complete all of the regular quests for xp you can start. Pretty much all you will do every day is complete daily quests for xp and then after that either farm bosses, do chainless league quests, pvp, arena or whatever.

-That's another tip do your free arena fights everyday to start stockpiling arena points for arena armour and weapons.

After you complete all of the regular quests for xp you can start. Pretty much all you will do every day is complete daily quests for xp and then after that either farm bosses, do chainless league quests, pvp, arena or whatever.

-That's another tip do your free arena fights everyday to start stockpiling arena points for arena armour and weapons.

When  you say 'after you coplete all of the regular quests for xp you can start.' you mean after beating ALL quests on all islands? :o so that means till im lv18?  :shok:

Oh well, im doing my daily 5 arenas from my free tickets always  ;D stocking up points to buy Arena Staff.

Question again:

What 'end' game weapon/armor should i be looking for after i reach lv18-19-20? Is there any source with their pictures/or stats?  :)

Have a nice day/night

I think the regular quests stop at around level 15 or so. I can't remember exactly but currently I'm at the 4th town on my second character and am level 14. Haven't played on my level 17 since November so maybe there are more quests I'm not sure.

Try to finish all regular yellow quests at first 3 towns. With luck, you could find high level players that are doing their daily quests or farming near ur target so you can join their party and finish your boss quests. Just ask nicely and they will most likely let you join. If they don't, just be patient. Now, when you finish all those and unlocked the yellow quests at nadir-sard, look for Kaima at the northern part of Nadir. Accept and finish all quest first from that NPC. Since you are a necro, eventually, you'll end up with Granite Guard boss quest. Again be patient to wait for farmers there and the award is a decent level 14 weapon. With that, you are one step nearer to receive party invitation from farmers. :)