Other helping low lv player to do, chainless quest

Or go pvp cave or go war

But what they do  :facepalm:

What they need from dinalt,

Why not try take over gg, garshagg or lake, but steal dinalt from low

Lv player  :facepalm:

that interesting they'll be topics after all stealing bosses  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

i just want to add i was on my noob priest trying to farm and they had 3 or 4 at kratt and they wouldnt invite me to farm cuz theyre greedy, so i said if you dont invite ill get pro party to come and take over, but ofcourse they want drop and not want another person to help kill because of greed, so i just got a party together and killed lol dumb noobs

i just want to add i was on my noob priest trying to farm and they had 3 or 4 at kratt and they wouldnt invite me to farm cuz theyre greedy, so i said if you dont invite ill get pro party to come and take over, but ofcourse they want drop and not want another person to help kill because of greed, so i just got a party together and killed lol dumb noobs

;D thats why I made a DK which is could reset any bosses instantly by teleport the boss to my position of course I use it for greedy people only

The skill called "anti greedy party"

Anyway, lv20 people hunting bosses that drop lv13 gears are loosers

They are too dumb to hunt lab bosses

;D thats why I made a DK which is could reset any bosses instantly by teleport the boss to my position of course I use it for greedy people only

The skill called "anti greedy party"

Anyway, lv20 people hunting bosses that drop lv13 gears are loosers

They are too dumb to hunt lab bosses

Why do u think they are loosers? For example i will be 20lv soon (maybe later) and i must farm gold to get the best eq i can, because i dont buy mcs, so i must  manage the opportunities by myself. So farming and selling lvl13 eq is not a shame to me. its just a good and easy way to get gold. According what u say, every 20lvl should just lock into depths of lab and never come back.. Whole game area is for everyone, and nobody is looser until he is dengerous to others.

Bad answer  :facepalm: if u say ppl at kratt greedy why u steal at dinalt too  :facepalm:

For what ? , show your strength ?

Its usuall if ppl at farm spot dont want invite other farm ppl, bcoz they want invite

Their friend or leave pt spot for helping questor, if they dnt help

Questor u can say they greedy. U can steal kill for help questor then leave

At least thats good player do.

Exactly how long did it take it take you to get to quest of Kratt? Maybe they did have full party or was waiting for someone to invite. The thing I know is that it isn't calling to greedy but it's called sharp eye and one person told me about sharp eye when your invited while they farm and you got quest, if it's one thing you should at least help him because if people won't help often, why would there even be a game here if no one was able to level up and some time MC may take over every elf town.

So Savageking it's not to hard but to just help him so he may be able to be in your farmings and share items with you, please if it isn't a problem and usually I would set an example for lower levels instead of just being a jerk with a stupid boss.

lol on lower bosses if i  have a friend who needs the quest and they wont invite, id steal too like what timmy did. its easy. we did that at gg when they dont wanna invite a questor coz the farmers said they are full. lol why cant 1 member give way for a questor? lol so i called my OP friends and stole gg from the farmers many times to teach them a lesson.  :lol:

lol on lower bosses if i  have a friend who needs the quest and they wont invite, id steal too like what timmy did. its easy. we did that at gg when they dont wanna invite a questor coz the farmers said they are full. lol why cant 1 member give way for a questor? lol so i called my OP friends and stole gg from the farmers many times to teach them a lesson.  :lol:

:shok: Say what?! Either I'm tired or just did not completely understand what you said  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And thats how it should be  :good: Bosses for everyone  :clapping: