Dangerous Blow

I think this needs a rework, its one of the more useless skills imo for seeker, does low dmg and it relies on %crit also with potential vs enemy res for bleed to happen. The reason you would need bleed is for heal by bloodthirst, but cause this skill low dmg and the potential set up relies heavy on chance it means it not worth using, it better using Splitting blow, as that has a 100% chance work if no dodge. I think dangerous blow may need a diff debuff.

Don't be afraid to leave your thoughts in sections with character classes, developers often drop in here and discuss these ideas before preparing an update.

Of course, I can't promise that any specific proposal about skills will be added to the game, but it will still be considered!

33 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Don't be afraid to leave your thoughts in sections with character classes, developers often drop in here and discuss these ideas before preparing an update.

Of course, I can't promise that any specific proposal about skills will be added to the game, but it will still be considered!

I been a bit lazy on talk seeker in forum but will talk lil more often

On 4/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Counciler said:

I been a bit lazy on talk seeker in forum but will talk lil more often

I'll get involved. Seekers is a complicated class to build for a universal situation such as boss raids and wars. We need to make an updated topic for 2019, after lvl 30 get released.

PvE:

I have some great ideas for explosive damage build like with parties and solo quest build for seekers trying to get things done quicker without the needs for party. 

PvP:

I cant think of any for pvp for 1v1 situation. i do know some tactics for 2v2 and 3v3. I'm gonna need the help since I'm more of pve style.

Back to the topic. The skill do need a rework. We need another defense skill. Not trying to sound greedy, but lol, we need some type of passive that's useful with a full bar of health.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:43 AM, Speedom said:

I'll get involved. Seekers is a complicated class to build for a universal situation such as boss raids and wars. We need to make an updated topic for 2019, after lvl 30 get released.

PvE:

I have some great ideas for explosive damage build like with parties and solo quest build for seekers trying to get things done quicker without the needs for party. 

PvP:

I cant think of any for pvp for 1v1 situation. i do know some tactics for 2v2 and 3v3. I'm gonna need the help since I'm more of pve style.

Back to the topic. The skill do need a rework. We need another defense skill. Not trying to sound greedy, but lol, we need some type of passive that's useful with a full bar of health.

Pvp i can 1:1 some classes but relies heavy on what skills u use, for pve i can solo spiders and some t3 bosses without minion or pot. Our shield needs buffing imo im terms of how much dmg it takes as at the minute my shield goes in one hit. A defensive skill would be nice or a stun 😢

On 4/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, Counciler said:

Pvp i can 1:1 some classes but relies heavy on what skills u use, for pve i can solo spiders and some t3 bosses without minion or pot. Our shield needs buffing imo im terms of how much dmg it takes as at the minute my shield goes in one hit. A defensive skill would be nice or a stun 😢

Bro, if Seekers dont get an improvement, I'm unbinding my gear and sell them. Then I'm going to delete him. I can't enjoy pvp with seekers without spending thousands of dollars to make him good in arena. It took me 3months to get 1 arena gear and it's cost 900+ gold to amp from +5 to +6. After this dull event. If I dont see any future goods in seekers. Warspear can kiss my ass goodbye.

10 hours ago, Speedom said:

Bro, if Seekers dont get an improvement, I'm unbinding my gear and sell them. Then I'm going to delete him. I can't enjoy pvp with seekers without spending thousands of dollars to make him good in arena. It took me 3months to get 1 arena gear and it's cost 900+ gold to amp from +5 to +6. After this dull event. If I dont see any future goods in seekers. Warspear can kiss my ass goodbye.

quiet friend, there is a small chance that they improve the seeker as much as for pvp as for pvp

I just hope they really improve it,

I spent a lot of time playing with the seeker so that it ends up being boring :sad1:

4 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

quiet friend, there is a small chance that they improve the seeker as much as for pvp as for pvp

I just hope they really improve it,

I spent a lot of time playing with the seeker so that it ends up being boring :sad1:

We'll see. 

39 minutes ago, Speedom said:

We'll see. 

8.0.0 is around the corner...

its gonna be fun to see which classes get hit by the hammer of devs

and which get blessed by the dark knight

• 2 years later...
On 4/4/2019 at 7:22 PM, Counciler said:

I think this needs a rework, its one of the more useless skills imo for seeker, does low dmg and it relies on %crit also with potential vs enemy res for bleed to happen. The reason you would need bleed is for heal by bloodthirst, but cause this skill low dmg and the potential set up relies heavy on chance it means it not worth using, it better using Splitting blow, as that has a 100% chance work if no dodge. I think dangerous blow may need a diff debuff.

I agree, looks not dangerous because of weak damage.