exchange b/w mc and elfs

xgodfather

should there be exchange b/w elfs and mcs through a common market  

41 members have voted

1. 1. should there be exchange b/w elfs and mcs through a common market

• yes
    • no

• 3 weeks later...

If we can trade with enemy faction i will be rich  ;D ;D ;D .Btw they removed trading between enemy faction last time,will devs do what they have removed?Sound like you throw away the things that you dont want to garbage then you collect it again  :bad: .eventhough i think there should be a solution for the "crap" drops for each faction

If we can trade with enemy faction i will be rich  ;D ;D ;D .Btw they removed trading between enemy faction last time,will devs do what they have removed?Sound like you throw away the things that you dont want to garbage then you collect it again  :bad: .eventhough i think there should be a solution for the "crap" drops for each faction

can you be rich as soon as me?

I have 2x Doom Weapons for mc' class  :crazy: :crazy:

can you be rich as soon as me?

I have 2x Doom Weapons for mc' class  :crazy: :crazy:

This is not a topic to show off.

Its funny when mcs loot bows  :facepalm:  And cant even sell them in good price to merchants. Mcs merchants hate buying elves eqiupment.

• 1 month later...

Yet another thread in the wrong section :wacko: . There is a suggestions section guys.

Yes these idea's are old, but it is something that players are going to continue to cry for. This is an ever evolving game that needs to to meet players  wants and needs.

If you have taken a look in the suggestion section of forum you will see that i have suggested for a "storage" and "shared character storage". Sharing items between chars just might solve our enemy drop problem also.. i mean whats the point of farming ( or questing swamps these days ) for hours and receiving an item that only the opposing faction can use to its full potential.. Then we have specific class items like Bows for an example.

Stashes should also have the currency storage option also. With a stash chest you will find that we wont have a need for extra bag slots ( a problem i have always found.. 100 slots has never been enough for me to store my treasures  ;D  This idea should be something aigrind would like to have, due to its potential to create another set of miracle shop items.. such as: Storage chests available to buy ( and yes make them an item so players without coin can purchase from players ) and will give another source of use for slot bags for chest slot extension.

If you look at many Rpg's and online rpg's alike, you will find these kind of chests in them. ( Torchlight 2, diablo and sacred as quick examples ).