Berengar's guards-NEED HELP

Inferius

TOMORROW (SATURDAY 24.06.2011) AT 17:00 GMT+2.

DON'T BE LATE. FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION PLEASE JOIN THE CHAT ON THE FORUM. :drinks:

sephiroth kill two MC first, then everyone get angry and start atk, this whole thing is ruined because that greedy guy start, he has bernegar gear so dnt care about his elfs friend too.

one elf kill me afk in friendly mob, that mages near guards while regening hp, cant work in teams with idiots atking...

Don't worry sulla. I saw a lot of those so called "idiots" on mc side too. The newest case a shaman who killed me yesterday after boss fight with my hp on 1/3. Just to not get the impression that only elves are that way. But my fellow soldiers avenged my death. ;D

Don't worry sulla. I saw a lot of those so called "idiots" on mc side too. The newest case a shaman who killed me yesterday after boss fight with my hp on 1/3. Just to not get the impression that only elves are that way. But my fellow soldiers avenged my death. ;D

This was after Guards?  i was speaking about people atking at berenger guards when we were supposed to be helping eachother, i wanted scourge team to finish guards too, as he helped my team when we did it, after that sephirth atk everyone just wanted to kill elfs.

i remember smurfer say he kill you when had 1/3, he say u were naked and punched him so thought u wanted quick exit to elf side.

I ain't saying only elfs have idiots,  of course mc have some, but to atk on guards when elfs also needed finish that quest is worst

I was referring to another fight. Not the one where Smurfer killed me. And yes, I was trying to teleport quickly, he got the message. Although he hesitated at first at looked confused. Thx for the help. :lol:

was it smurfold? if so - this was misunderstanding. he said you were attacking him witout armour & with low hp so he thought that you wanted to die.

actualy i always keep telling to our party to don't attack any elfs unless you get attacked but yesterday's accident pissed off us so much. see - one person ruined all our effort we put on getting as many players we could, one week spent on preparing, messaging everyone who could join us. all wasted by one damn guy. 

oh sorry.. I guess I killed you, but you were naked and made the impression you want "fast travel" otherwise I would not :)

/edit/ wait..you said shaman..I was in the pirate cave with rogue, not my shammy... so I guess it was not me..

/edit2/ damn...note to self, hit F5 before posting  :facepalm:

I would like only to clarify one thing,dude who was disturbing MC at guards is Shepiroth,later he was very happy and proud saying that he likes it lol :aggressive:

Np surfer. I already wrote in the upper post that I wanted to fast travel, so I punched you and your partner to get you to attack me. ;D

I don't know what happened with this Sephiroth, wasn't there. Me and two others did the lake elemental quest. This guy saw us. Came to us and attacked me straight full power. Think his name was moon or something. I tried to escape but to late. But I don't mind such things. He got his punishment.  >:D

;D chaos by Sephirot...an easy way to get popular.

I saw yesterday he become MC universal target.

Go MC hunt him everyday with anger!

Personally I dont like such a selfish guy like him either.

Btw,  its funny that someone want to fast travel by attacking mc while naked.

More faster just run into guards or goblins.