Many Trade And Share Accounts for Arena

xodaggerox

Hello, I think you should be made aware of What’s going on in our server. Many in Guild HUYENTHOIA are trading and sharing to get a advantage and it’s just not fair 😓 Makes me feel like I’m getting bullied...Here’s my proof.

Bad people doing illegal business:

Heroasasin

Okktrollll

Adiasasin

Heomapu

Dopknight

Violet

make the game fair again....

7D975E5E-FB4D-4716-85DD-4DB057EC7815.jpeg

74001957-D144-4D26-A2C8-7D3C7E55FD39.jpeg

Edited by Higgings
Removed Screenshots containing Account Datas.

Huyenthoai is not only that ...

They are guild full of scammers (Tankasf, rle etc.) , Full of liars and cheaters. It is fine if you side with mc but this is not ok ...

I too have been cheated by them ... Just recently in my Guild Pernicious 2 members who appeared to be kicked from Huyen has joined pernicious ... our leader believed they were good even ignoring my warning of never to trust Huyens ... and look what they have done ... They took advantage of the free tickets spam and took all arena tickets and pots and returned to huyen .. all planned deceit .

I am happy someone got the evidences of them and brought it too light but it falls short of what they really do ... 

They scam cheat lie and backstab ... all in the name of Heroasasin ... Using the advantage they block and completely try to dominate arena using multi logs etc. 

Best form of coruption in warspear ...

Lol ... having other accs of their friends banned ... and they dont care how dirty and evil their ways are as long as they get what they want.

I know forums is not supposed to say bad or abusive words against them so I am holding my anger and disgust to the many they scammed and cheated even my close friends.

Edited by Higgings
I understand your frustration, but don't put details of what people do in private /outside the game, please.

Hello all. Let's not do something soooooo much hurtful. Mistakes are done in game. Real life also sometimes unfair. Just ban them from entering Arena for 1season. But banning their character are very cruel judgement. I am talking only as a fellow human being. I don't have anything to do huenthaoi or hero or adia.. GM, ADMIN don't ban their characters. If you want to judgement, then ban them from arena for 1 season. Im just a level 22 bd. I hope you ADMINs won't take very extreme action. 

2 minutes ago, coldeher said:

Hello all. Let's not do something soooooo much hurtful. Mistakes are done in game. Real life also sometimes unfair. Just ban them from entering Arena for 1season. But banning their character are very cruel judgement. I am talking only as a fellow human being. I don't have anything to do huenthaoi or hero or adia.. GM, ADMIN don't ban their characters. If you want to judgement, then ban them from arena for 1 season. Im just a level 22 bd. I hope you ADMINs won't take very extreme action. 

Do they think the same when ruining others game play and banning their accounts ? they care not as evident. 

These are not mistakes ... this is planned evil 

Even I being one of most loving and neutral players have withness their deceit firsthand ...

Edited by SageofWarspear

The forum is not the right place to report players who break rules. There's the support team for that,guys. Send a ticket to them and attach on your message these screenshots. They'll know what to do.

Thanks for the understanding and I bid you a nice day! 

@Angryman you have already received an answer about these kind of topics: I have to ask you to stop flooding the forum with the same topic, especially if they have already received an answer.