MAKE rangers blessing fair!

Darksoul II

do you think that rangers blessing is waay to overpowered?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that rangers blessing is waay to overpowered?

• yeah, seriously, rangers are overpowered, their blessing is unfair, balance it!
    • omg no dont change it! im a ranger i dont want u guyz to change it!!! plox :'c
    • rangers are balanced...

No need to balance.Why? because Rogues are more powerful.Rogues can Stalk around un noticed and the ranger forgoted to trap and RANGER DIED BECAUSE OF INVISIBILITY! :'(

Dont Change it will affect low level like me  :(

low levels have no place to talk. they are inexperienced and its their fault if they were stupid enough to forget to put a trap. also what is important is the end when ur max lvl not while ur a low lvl who isn't strong enough in the first place

There are no tactics to avoid Scatter followed by blessing.  The "use tactics" argument is a failed argument.

you are sadly mistaken. shaman/druid doesn't give a shit if he gets scattered. Barb just charges. Rogues should plan ahead.

for those who are scared of a nerf: learn to play with skill instead of relying on 1 shot kill :facepalm:

for people who say blessing is op: it's fine, the only thing that should be fixed is the fact that luck can get u 1 shot killed. all hits bless/crit

Yea that's true. Everyone is raging because of blessing. A little lv 13 rogue with 212 strength can do 1054! out of stealth. Rogues are way stronger now since update, why not demand them to be nerved?

are u stupid? :fool:  lvl 13 rogues are never that dangerous unless if they have high amp, like +8. only high lvl rogues with high amp like +7 or 8 can do that. but tank classes hv high defense so it comes out as 800-900.

Changing it will affect new players  :(

So dont change

The Admins must vote not us.

by the way i tested and created a rogue lvl 6 just i killed 2 rangers and my ally was a shaman it.the rangers where lvl 6(both) and killed my ally and i killed them both.

Rogues must be changed not RANGERS!  :aggressive:

low levels have no place to talk. they are inexperienced and its their fault if they were stupid enough to forget to put a trap.

whats wrong with your head?,this is forum n everyone is invited,you sure hate ranger's blessing or you always die n having a tough time in arena with 2 rangers?.

whats wrong with your head?,this is forum n everyone is invited,you sure hate ranger's blessing or you always die n having a tough time in arena with 2 rangers?.

I agree

you are sadly mistaken. shaman/druid doesn't give a shit if he gets scattered. Barb just charges. Rogues should plan ahead.

My point wasn't whether or not they cared, it was the fact that once scattered there are no ways to counter those blessing follow ups.  It's not the amount of damage that's the problem its small timeframe they're able to do it in during a disable. Just like people say these classes could use tactics its not like that ranger can't as well lol.  I'm analyzing this assuming the ranger isn't some noob who puts up blessing right before a barb charges. 

for people who say blessing is op: it's fine, the only thing that should be fixed is the fact that luck can gt u 1 shot killed. all hits bless/crit

That's exactly what my suggestion solves without taking overall damage from the ranger.  The numbers and duration are assumptions for example. They may need to b higher or lower depending on the average of current bless format. 

Im not saying remove it.  Change it. 

Make duration 20 seconds 100% success rate that adds 25-55 damage on every attack. 

This means ranger would actually do slightly more damage in 20 seconds than a ranger with current blessing if you take the average.  It removes the instant death from lucky crits that most people complain about. 

are u stupid? :fool:  lvl 13 rogues are never that dangerous unless if they have high amp, like +8. only high lvl rogues with high amp like +7 or 8 can do that. but tank classes hv high defense so it comes out as 800-900.

Am I stupid? I'm talkong about strong shot :facepalm:

Listen to me!

Before amplification system released, blessing of ranger is balance, but when releasing new feature "amplification" the blessing becomes very very  and too powerful, especially they amplify their bow to be very high ++

Look at all additional damage extra of all class

Let's compare:

1. BD

Small damage extra of hamstring

2.  Barb

Small DOT of chop

3. druid

Small DOT of insect swarm

4. shaman

Only 1 big shot damage of earthquake

5. Warlock

Small DOT of life leech

6. Necro

Small combo of deadly stare in pvp

7. Ranger

Same damage blessing like normal damage, WTF!!!! Stupid dev creating rangers too overpowered!

BLESSING SHOULD BE DOT (DAMAGE OF TIME) LIKE ANOTHERS SKILL AND SHOULD BE LOWER DAMAGE OF NORMAL. Ex: 350 normal damage, blessing should be 1/4 normal damage at lv1.Please dont make success rate for blessing but make same system DOT like other class. Very hurt looking ranger hitting player just 1 sec. Stupid! Stupid! really stupid ranger!

Why life leech skill not give a double damage like ranger???????????????

duck u! Why only ranger have a double damage, never heard chop, hamstring dmg, bee dmg can kill player in a sec, only blessing can do it. Not fair! Not fair.Then u will give stealth for ranger? nice! Nice! Nice! Why not give triple damage skill for ranger??????????

Listen to me!

Before amplification system released, blessing of ranger is balance, but when releasing new feature "amplification" the blessing besomes very very  and too powerful, especially they amplify their bow to be very high ++

Look at all additional damage extra of all class

Let's compare:

1. BD

Small damage extra of hamstring

2.  Barb

Small DOT of chop

3. druid

Small DOT of insect swarm

4. shaman

Only 1 big shot damage of earthquake

5. Warlock

Small DOT of life leech

6. Necro

Small combo of deadly stare in pvp

7. Ranger

Same damage blessing like normal damage, WTF!!!! Stupid dev creating rangers too overpowered!

BLESSING SHOULD BE DOT (DAMAGE OF TIME) LIKE ANOTHERS SKILL AND SHOULD BE LOWER DAMAGE OF NORMAL. Ex: 350 normal damage, blessing should be 1/4 normal damage at lv1.Please dont make success rate for blessing but make same system DOT like other class. Very hurt looking ranger hitting player just 1 sec. Stupid! Stupid! really stupid ranger!

:facepalm:  people arent listening anymore.Changing it will affect new players than old players  :facepalm:  And you said

WTF!!!! Stupid dev creating rangers too overpowered!

By the way you can be banned saying that word.

yeah, seriously, rangers are overpowered, their blessing is unfair, balance it! - 13 votes and rangers are not overpowered - 12 .. maybe elves voting  :shok:

this forum is huge of elf players, so they are scared if blassing to be nerfed, i heard in trade chat in game, many elfs proud to be ranger and always camping and killing players in 1 shot blessing.

:facepalm:  God why are the Mcs want to change ranger blessing? WEAPON CAN  BE DECREASED ASK THE DEVS :facepalm:

all dots are 100%

the only thing is you can miss some skills. E.g warlock never misses vamp, but bd misses ham. Still, if not missed, ham 100% deals damage 3 times approximately 1/3 of strength

How many of those skills have a chance to not work?

Hamstring, and maybe eartquake (I havent played shaman long time, im warlock now 8) )

Hamstring can be PARRY, BLOCK, DOGDE and even if you hamst someone, there is still a chance that it dont work. And maybe hamst cooldown decreased, but duration to. The old hamstring was better.

Each legion class (Mc+Forsaken) have a skill they can use againstr rangers. Charge, blind, gouge, nightmare, fear and the DK stun skill.

Sentinels have hamst (Nerfed) , scatter and Fetters (This should not even count :facepalm: ).

(Waiting for a mc/forsaken that will call me idiot/noob/stupid because of my post.)

When chosen and Forsaken came, all got balanced.

I once played ranger. Then i stopped. Why? Because my +4 bow and my lv5 blessing was weak at arena.

I dont care about players who insult me. That shows im right. I dont write again here.

In my oppinion the ranger is balanced. Yes i'm an elf, but a druid :P

All other classes have amazing skills. The ranger has blessing... and depending on luck. Of course it happens in arena to 2 rangers that you're dead in a sec... but that happens to 2 rogues either. And who do i hear complaining about the +472! heals every 3 seconds? (oh that's luck too!).

Every class has his own benefits. A ranger is for example 'useless' in hunts. It aggro's a lot because of high damage, so the healer has to shift all the time, but it can't tank because of lower def and lower hp (so the ranger can be dead because of the cooldown of the heal-skills). Rangers are a terrible :)

So if you get 'pew-pew-pew'-ed in an arena, think "oh well, i'm better in .... and my class depends on tactics!" :)

Only God hearing my heart. I dont care everyone saying what, i just said from reality

only hearing you but no blessing from him,oh wait u hate blessing :-p

How many of those skills have a chance to not work?

You make no sense.  What does that have to do with anything?

Each legion class (Mc+Forsaken) have a skill they can use againstr rangers. Charge, blind, gouge, nightmare, fear and the DK stun skill.

Hey look I can list skills to:  Fb and Chosen can use Truce, Fetters, Ham, Scatter, Root, Trap, Teleport Push, etc., etc., etc.....

Again what does that have to do with anything? 

I once played ranger. Then i stopped. Why? Because my +4 bow and my lv5 blessing was weak at arena.

Another low amped probably low level player giving random lessons on the full potential of a class that they have yet to achieve.  Try leveling up, and see what you think. 

I dont write again here.

You promise?  ;D

Then I'm going to start crying about rogues guaging and hiding like cowards in arena :facepalm:  Their hits while coming out of stealth increased A LOT, now why doesn't anyone complain about that?

now why doesn't anyone complain about that?

Because they aren't tanks so they need high amount of damage considering they are melee and their damage is no match for Rangers, so rather complain about Rangers first before that.

Because they aren't tanks so they need high amount of damage

So ranger is tank, lol

switch your brain on at least sometimes :facepalm:

So ranger is tank, lol

switch your brain on at least sometimes :facepalm:

Did I mention Rangers being a tank? Huh retard?

Next time shove your words up your ass and learn to read, ducking idiots think they know so much.

Because they aren't tanks so they need high amount of damage considering they are melee and their damage is no match for Rangers, so rather complain about Rangers first before that.

x2 +10 lab swords = 522 damage. +10 lab bow = about 470 damage......... A rogue with that kind of swords crit well over 2k with his strong attack

x2 +10 lab swords = 522 damage. +10 lab bow = about 470 damage.........

x2 +10 lab swords on a Rogue = 0 damage vs Skilled Ranger with +10 lab crossbow who knows how to kite in this game, where kiting is too easy.

If you don't get it read my signature.

x2 +10 lab swords on a Rogue = 0 damage vs Skilled Ranger with +10 lab crossbow who knows how to kite in this game, where kiting is too easy.

If you don't get it read my signature.

Crossbow is way to slow to kite. Ask any ranger. We have tried to kite with a crossbow. Crossbow is very strong yes but very slow

There there,enough of this stupid topic,there will be no end if this keeps up,rangers blessing is not OP,its balanced.rouge has been upgrade to become stronger than ranger in attack and hp.end of story...n why cant we be friends.theres no end in arguing.small flame will become sea of fire.

Crossbow is way to slow to kite. Ask any ranger. We have tried to kite with a crossbow. Crossbow is very strong yes but very slow

Yea but it's not stagger, you have traps and scatter why not use those? as long as there's space between you and the rogue, he can't touch you, put a trap infront of you, blessing, scatter if trap is lv 1 and make sure you move back then done

and if you want to use bow with stagger, too easy.

Yea but it's not stagger, you have traps and scatter why not use those? as long as there's space between you and the rogue, he can't touch you, put a trap infront of you, blessing, scatter if trap is lv 1 and make sure you move back then done

Yea okay you do have a point there. But a ranger vs a class like shaman or barb or even a druid isn't that big of a deal if it comes to scatter. But vs a rogue or bd it may be a different story. But every class has its advantages though. A rogue can guage a druid, which prevents him from healing himself, and then coming out of stealth with a crit which takes about 1.3k hp away :/

, and then coming out of stealth with a crit which takes about 1.3k hp away :/

Root then kite with bees, as long as there's space between you won't get hurt.

But what I was explaining is that Rogues damage with stealth is normal cause he is melee and can get own'd by people who kite since he has 0 chance against them and when he hits another melee class for example, they all use heavy armour so the damage taken wouldn't be that much for them.

Explains why Rogues get more damage than Rangers and do less than a Ranger with blessing.

put a trap infront of you, blessing, scatter if trap is lv 1 and make sure you move back then done

oh yeah n how many people can do that?,all of them?,not many people i can see that kind of technique,most of them in arena that i partner with only use trap once(when the enemy step on it), blessing n scatter,they didnt move back,only depends on blessing n their power,win or lose are their result.dont think they all OP bcuz of blessing,ranger can lose too n all class can lose.what u can say OP is a class that never lose in battle.enough with this topic.

Root then kite with bees, as long as there's space between you won't get hurt.

But what I was explaining is that Rogues damage with stealth is normal cause he is melee and can get own'd by people who kite since he has 0 chance against them and when he hits another melee class for example, they all use heavy armour so the damage taken wouldn't be that much for them.

Explains why Rogues get more damage than Rangers and do less than a Ranger with blessing.

But rangers got nerved when it comes to ranger vs other range class. Scatter was usually 5 yards to use but now it is 2 yards. You literally need to stand against him to scatter him away. But again for melee classes its unfair

oh yeah n how many people can do that?,all of them?,not many people i can see that kind of technique,most of them in arena that i partner with only use trap once(when the enemy step on it), blessing n scatter,they didnt move back,only depends on blessing n their power,win or lose are their result.dont think they all OP bcuz of blessing,ranger can lose too n all class can lose.what u can say OP is a class that never lose in battle.enough with this topic.

Yeah exactly why they suck, and Rangers aren't OP, it's the skill Blessing, doesn't mean they use it they are the ones that are OP.

What if they change it to like Necros Stare + Poison damage combo, it takes a % of the damage you did and  turns it to Bleed/DoT, Blessing + Powerful shot.

Let me ask you, can any other class do 450! 450! 450! 450! 450! 800! or 250 250 250 250 500 or 250 250 450! 450! 500/800! in 3 seconds? not even Rogues can do that Damage with a successful critical Stealth'd Merciless Strike.

Yeah exactly why they suck, and Rangers aren't OP, it's the skill Blessing, doesn't mean they use it they are the ones that are OP.

What if they change it to like Necros Stare + Poison damage combo, it takes a % of the damage you did and  turns it to Bleed/DoT, Blessing + Powerful shot.

Let me ask you, can any other class do 450! 450! 450! 450! 450! 800! or 250 250 250 250 500 or 250 250 450! 450! 500/800! in 3 seconds? not even Rogues can do that Damage with a successful critical Stealth'd Merciless Strike.

Yea I see your point. They say the chances to do double damage on lv 5 is 40% but idk. My ranger has 5 blessing and the most successful in a row was strong shot + 2 normal and 1 crit in a row which is pretty fun cause you kill the enemy almost instant :wacko:

can any other class do 450! 450! 450! 450! 450! 800! or 250 250 250 250 500 or 250 250 450! 450! 500/800! in 3 seconds? not even Rogues can do that Damage with a successful critical Stealth'd Merciless Strike.

i have a bd that has 3600 def,i fought with a lv 17 rogue,im doing 800+crit hit while he hit me with 900+crit,imagine that with ranger or druid 1100! Or more, dont need 250,250,450 n so on in 3 sec they also die,if rogue cant kill it just use gouge to slow them down until stealth is charge up then kill!. Ranger's armor n rogue's armor are the same,n their attack speed is almost the same too. Btw that rogue's wpn looks like +7 or +8.

The skill is ok, it's just that the way it happens, it's just too quick

atleast make it happen in a longer time, Like Odin suggested, maybe make it 50% damage doubled and increase duration by 25%

Dear Devs,

You must read this topic and take the point. The blessing is too fast for killing, you should do something to make blessing isn't like killing machine. Pls look! No class can do damage 325 325 650! 650! In 1 sec, why only ranger???????

The skill is ok, it's just that the way it happens, it's just too quick

atleast make it happen in a longer time, Like Odin suggested, maybe make it 50% damage doubled and increase duration by 25%

Or take away the chance to crit as well, like 250 250 500! 500!, because that is the same as 6 attacks in 1 hit