MAKE rangers blessing fair!

Darksoul II

do you think that rangers blessing is waay to overpowered?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that rangers blessing is waay to overpowered?

• yeah, seriously, rangers are overpowered, their blessing is unfair, balance it!
    • omg no dont change it! im a ranger i dont want u guyz to change it!!! plox :'c
    • rangers are balanced...

so yeah, the really unfair thing is, if a ranger has a bow at +10 he will deal like 480 damage, imagine him using blessing, it would be 480 x 2 which is 960 damage in one hit..

for us non rangers dealing 960 damage would've required a +20 weapon atleast!

c'mon devs rangers blessing is so unbalanced it makes them overpowered. its just the same as having a +20 stave, sword etc. :facepalm:

and ofcourse, you devs are planning to give stealth to rangers... :facepalm:

oh one more thing STOP locking my posts devs its annoying :diablo:

i also think blessing is a bit to strong :D,maybe make the chance of double damaga a bit lower instead of higher?

btw play smart so ranger cant use double damage :P

Level 5 Blessing has %60 chance of success of hitting two hits.

proof?

I tested it on 500 shots and it was close to 30%. Devs once told in russian forum that it's like under 40% approximately.

To fight a +10 bow you need a +10 armour. That's all ;)

proof?

I tested it on 500 shots and it was close to 30%. Devs once told in russian forum that it's like under 40% approximately.

Dont bs dude 30% chance LOL its not even 40%  :wacko: .  A lvl5 blessing activates 50-60% all the time if u had lvl5 you should know this :facepalm: .

Im not saying rangers are overpowered (all ranged class are op imo) but there is one golden strategy to kill rangers... and it goes like this.

etc...waste rangers blessing by stunning/running/blinding  

druid vs ranger = ranger>blessing//sham>root then run

barb vs ranger = ranger>blessing//barb>charge

bd vs ranger = ranger>blessing//bd> ham??  :rofl: :rofl:

cancel their blessing

and you get a nice easy kill  :lol:  rangers att speed is shit without blessing :facepalm:

so yeah, the really unfair thing is, if a ranger has a bow at +10

try a shaman at +10 everything...blind ranger=most of blessing wasted then att att att att heal heal att etc

ALL +10 = GODS.. THIS IS WALLETSPEAR :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Dont bs dude 30% chance LOL its not even 40%  :wacko: .  A lvl5 blessing activates 50-60% all the time if u had lvl5 you should know this :facepalm: .

Listen up, guy. I've got a 20 lvl ranger with lvl 5 blessing for half of year. I'll try to guess your experience with ranger... You died 5 times from an overamped ranger, that was lucky to get a combo 4 blessing at а time. It happens, but too rarely.

You'd better shut up and create your own ranger with 5 blessing. Just check me if you don't want to believe.

Blessing at lvl 5 has a 30...40% chance to deal double damage

i had a ranger lvl 15 with lvl 5 blessing :facepalm: :facepalm: and all i can say about it is:to many double hits,surely not 30%-40% with me it was more like 70%double hits,explain this  :lol:

how about we quit crying aboout blessing and cry about rogue's stealth, barb's charge, shaman's blind instead?  :tease: . Without blessing rangers = total shit.

Ranger vs Rogue: Smart rogues wouldn't just run straight into a trap. Rogue = Stealth -> Merci-> Gouge -> Stealth again (u have to wait till stealth cooldown almost over before Merci for this to work)

Ranger vs Shaman/Druid: My shaman never lose to a ranger 1v1 in arena with big map. Lightning -> Earthquake -> Blind/Root -> Run and hea (also wait for blessing to cool off) l -> full hp -> repeat  ;D  (sometimes i get killed before even able to blind but only to +9/+10 guys  :bad: ) and my shaman only +4 armour and +6 staff.

Ranger vs Barb: Dont charge straight away, wait until ranger use scatter then use charge (most rangers would set trap and run back so charging early isn't a good idea. if barb get trapp and no charge then the fight is as good as over.) My barb doesn't stand a chance on rangers high amp but anyone with same lv of amp as me its a fair fight.

Most classes should be able to beat ranger with the right strategy. (except for bds  :rofl: ) But in the end it's all about AMP. the richer the better  :good:  although some older and more experience players doesn't need any amps to kill rich noobs  :good:

unfair ranger's blessing

but if the situation happens like this:

The attacks (included the doubled attack) is both critical, the rangers were overpowered so make the original blessing to 50% half of blessing counter so enough to make rangers balanced :give_rose:

Atleast make double damage of blessing not able to critical

I mean 400! 400! 400! 400!

that's already too much damage in a short time + Powerful Shot too

i had a ranger lvl 15 with lvl 5 blessing :facepalm: :facepalm: and all i can say about it is:to many double hits,surely not 30%-40% with me it was more like 70%double hits,explain this  :lol:

did you calculate it experimentally? How many shots?

I did.

Atleast make double damage of blessing not able to critical

I mean 400! 400! 400! 400!

that's already too much damage in a short time + Powerful Shot too

try wearing resistance for pvp, it helps much.

And stop comparing normal players to full +10 donated guys, ok?

You'd better shut up and create your own ranger with 5 blessing. 

Blessing at lvl 5 has a 30...40% chance to deal double damage

Dont cry woman i have 2x lvl10 arena rangers with max blessing on each so dont bother about saying blessing is 30% its alot higher and every "pro"  :lol:  ranger kno

ws this.

And stop comparing normal players to full +10 donated guys, ok?

+10? You even read my post?

+10 would be more like

600! 600! 600! 600! 1000!  :facepalm:

any +10 character is op :facepalm: There are rangers with +6-+8 bows getting killed by shamans, warlock and rogues. As a bd i find it difficult to kill a ranger, but wtf is wrong with other classes ?? Shamans, barbs, druids, rogues and warlocks can kill any NORMAL amped ranger !

Forget all those +10 bows or swords, all we can do is only run away from them

Some ranger's blessings were missed ;D better dodged blessings 8)

Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge! Dodge!

For blessing, attack, and powerful shot! i want them all missed! great :)

I remember that Snorlax or Kuz, a place in the N&A section wrote, that due to their formulas, lv5 blessing is around 40%.

I remember that Snorlax or Kuz, a place in the N&A section wrote, that due to their formulas, lv5 blessing is around 40%.

yes one of them did say it was 40% but is it really :shok: ??? i bet they never even tested it themselves :facepalm: .

Stop whining like a baby,whats wrong with blessing?,its already fair,to defeat every enemy is to have a good strategy,nothing is wrong with blessing,if u still yappin' about this,then all class should have 1 damage skill,rouge no stealth,bd no ham,shaman no quake,barb no charge(charge has stun n u cant do anything except being hit) end of story.

Stop whining like a baby,whats wrong with blessing?,its already fair,to defeat every enemy is to have a good strategy,nothing is wrong with blessing,if u still yappin' about this,then all class should have 1 damage skill,rouge no stealth,bd no ham,shaman no quake,barb no charge(charge has stun n u cant do anything except being hit) end of story.

Stun of charge have very low succes chance  :cray:

if ur a pro u should be able to deal with blessing, although it needs to be tweeked just a little because a ranger gets lucky and 1 hit kills a magic user. normal+power shot. both bless and atleast 1 of them crit

It should be a small damage add to all attacks at 100% success not double damage at 40% success.  That way no instant death but the same amount of damage over the duration of blessing.

It would kill the ranger if you would remove blessing. Yes it is strong, but stealth of the rogue is strong too, same as (crit) healing of shaman/druids, etc. These classes also have disable skills like the purple clouds for a 2 vs 1 fight. The ranger doesn't. The trap is a lot more difficult to use than root entangle.

Yes it is a strong skill, but other chars have amazing skills too :)

I'm wondering; if lvl 5 blessing is 40%, how much is lvl 1? Is the duration in lvl 5 also longer than in lvl 1?

No need to balance.Why? because Rogues are more powerful.Rogues can Stalk around un noticed and the ranger forgoted to trap and RANGER DIED BECAUSE OF INVISIBILITY! :'(

Dont Change it will affect low level like me  :(

so as you see, extinct, i'm right. The blessing chance is not even 50% while you cry about 70. Better shut up...

We have blessing, that deals double damage at 2 of 5 shots. And approximately 25% critical.

So getting а combo with critical power shot and blessing at once is bad luck.

Once i did 6 critical blessing shots in pve. 2 per target. Once since this skill was added.

You need better tactics. Some smart guys make rangers waste their blessing completely...

so as you see, extinct, i'm right. The blessing chance is not even 50% while you cry about 70. Better shut up...

We have blessing, that deals double damage at 2 of 5 shots. And approximately 25% critical.

So getting а combo with critical power shot and blessing at once is bad luck.

Once i did 6 critical blessing shots in pve. 2 per target. Once since this skill was added.

You need better tactics. Some smart guys make rangers waste their blessing completely...

i never cried i was supporting rangers u thick minded fool.  i said they were balanced and that blessing was ofc their only saviour skill. 

nobody buys that 40% chance crap  every time i use blessing i kill green mobs in 2 hits....players

take 4-5 hits.

my bow is +1

and i hate arrogant rangers who think theyre gods and just stand there shooting.

and ur a lvl20 trying to say blessing is under 30%  eveybody knows its higher.. stop trying to make it look like rangers are weak. u scared of a nerf? :facepalm:

oh btw rangers are NOT balanced, they are overpowered. i've seen alot of mcs/forsakens attacking afk little or highly amped rangers, when rangers hp is under 30-40% they use blessing and boom kills the attacker in a few hits, i wont call that balanced. no class can kill people in a few shots... :facepalm:

Rangers are seriously OVERPOWERED. anyone who says they aren't are....weird :facepalm:

If you use the right tactics blessing won't matter for you. For example. A rogue gueges + stealth when a ranger uses blessing. A shaman blinds when a ranger uses blessing. A barb charges when a ranger uses blessing, etc etc. All these things will cause that blessing DON'T affect you. It's easy. But these people crying about blessing don't know how to counter it.

If you use the right tactics blessing won't matter for you. For example. A rogue gueges + stealth when a ranger uses blessing. A shaman blinds when a ranger uses blessing. A barb charges when a ranger uses blessing, etc etc. All these things will cause that blessing DON'T affect you. It's easy. But these people crying about blessing don't know how to counter it.

In war and unexpected fights, you don't counter it, you kill it.

You can't kill something that kills you either.

There are no tactics to avoid Scatter followed by blessing.  The "use tactics" argument is a failed argument.

There are no tactics to avoid Scatter followed by blessing.  The "use tactics" argument is a failed argument.

Yup because it is impossible for a shaman to use blind after scatter... Or earthquake followed by blind. And a barb charging after scatter. It's impossible

Im not saying remove it.  Change it.

Current duration is about 10 seconds and we will say 40% success rate for double damage.

Make duration 20 seconds 100% success rate that adds 25-55 damage on every attack. 

This means ranger would actually do slightly more damage in 20 seconds than a ranger with current blessing if you take the average.  It removes the instant death from lucky crits that most people complain about. 

If you can't find that fair, then you're just another ranger saying double damage from the highest penetration class is somehow balanced. 

Yup because it is impossible for a shaman to use blind after scatter... Or earthquake followed by blind. And a barb charging after scatter. It's impossible

With high scatter blessing attacks will land before those counters can happen.  You know that ice come on.

extinct, you don't believe it's 40, and the only argument is that you don't believe. Stop being childish, go on and check me.

Far not every player uses blessing after scatter. Any class, played by smart guy, is а difficult opponent. Rogues crit may take half of my health by the moment i didn't even make а shot. After barb charge and power strike crit а ranger will fall.

Am i afraid of nerf? No. There will be no nerf, firstly. And i mostly play bd after 3.0, secondly.

I didn't tell the ranger is weak, it's exactly normal to play. And normal to kill. This i may say as bd that met rangers in arena

Yea that's true. Everyone is raging because of blessing. A little lv 13 rogue with 212 strength can do 1054! out of stealth. Rogues are way stronger now since update, why not demand them to be nerved?

Yea that's true. Everyone is raging because of blessing. A little lv 13 rogue with 212 strength can do 1054! out of stealth. Rogues are way stronger now since update, why not demand them to be nerved?

Rogues are sooooooooo " pro ", 1054! and that's it for them, never seen anyone with 1054 hp nor anyone with 0 defense

If you're one square away from a rogue he can never catch you.

Stun of charge have very low succes chance  :cray:

maybe, for some reason i feel its chance was decreased. i could be wrong though