Please Move BG AREA (BG bos)

yoga21

hi GM,

and Sory about my Opinion

realy im play MC(Montain Clan)..

I have problem with BG AREA becouse only ELF(Firstborn) hunting there..

MCs hard for hunt thre becouse at BG always War!!!! and why GM put BG area in  elfs side .. Elfs easy for going back couse They easy respawn at town 5 (elfs town) but not for MC, far respawn in town 5 for going back on BG area.

I hope, GM can move BG Area like "Sixshadow portal" 

GM if you're not sure, look at the server Us-shapre there is only elfs HUNT BG BOS

lol in lab messenger very close wen compared to harald also mc can farm torturer wid just 3ppl while we need full pt for exe so stop complaing

mc's scarab is harder than our scorp and senator harder than alien  :give_rose: . all fair and square me think  ;D

actually i play as a forsaken/mc myself and what you're saying is bullshit.

Bg is just as close to t5 as camp riff is to bg.

look at this guide to bg;

Опубликованное фото

as u can see, it takes 2 areas to go to that cave, once you're in that cave you have to pass those, blue goblins, then pass the gwido map area, then go down towards bg cave, and then you're in the cave, all in all, it takes totally, 6 squares to go to bg,

as for elf town,

from camp riff it goes like this--> go up towards mountain, cross left, go down, and then go inside cave, which is also 2 squares..

then from cave --> pass those dark sorcerers, pass gwido village, go through cave and enter bg,

all in all, it takes totally 6 squares also!

well it just proves that we mcs have been brainwashed too long, the fact is, bg is JUST as close to t5 as it is to campriff. :good:

Mc squares is larger than elf square ! larger area long walk long time .Elf squae area so smal ,can pass in pass the area in few secs .

Опубликованное фото

as u can see, it takes 2 areas to go to that cave, once you're in that cave you have to pass those, blue goblins, then pass the gwido map area, then go down towards bg cave, and then you're in the cave, all in all, it takes totally, 6 squares to go to bg,

as for elf town,

from camp riff it goes like this--> go up towards mountain, cross left, go down, and then go inside cave, which is also 2 squares..

then from cave --> pass those dark sorcerers, pass gwido village, go through cave and enter bg,

well it just proves that we mcs have been brainwashed too long, the fact is, bg is JUST as close to t5 as it is to campriff. :good:

:facepalm: 

CHEAT ENGINE ON TOOLBAR!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

CALCULATOR ON TOOLBAR!!!  ;D ;D ;D

MICKEY MOUSE ALSO ON TOOLBAR!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm: 

CHEAT ENGINE ON TOOLBAR!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

CALCULATOR ON TOOLBAR!!!  ;D ;D ;D

MICKEY MOUSE ALSO ON TOOLBAR!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Technically that "mickey mouse" is a good game Called  Transformice

Опубликованное фото

as for elf town,

wow epic  :rofl:

stop making up cheap ass reasons elfs. :bad:

getting into aa isnt too easy so distance doesn't matter. bg, u just walk in.

lab bosses have nothing to do with bg.

the problem is since bg is just a walk in type area, it's just a matter of who is closer to win the war.

also aa is a piece of shit boss. drops junk gear half the times

Опубликованное фото

as for elf town,

u could be right about that but still. mc way is full of twisted areas. while elfs cross some of their areas fast

stop making up cheap ass reasons elfs. :bad:

getting into aa isnt too easy so distance doesn't matter. bg, u just walk in.

lab bosses have nothing to do with bg.

the problem is since bg is just a walk in type area, it's just a matter of who is closer to win the war.

also aa is a piece of shit boss. drops junk gear half the times

mc's hav a good skill to walk alone into animated armor place easy  :)

so its not problem  :(

lol full elves, hmmm... Huge elves in BG they even don't have space boss to hunt while Mc with just few people is only can watch elves hunting and died. :(

and dev never listen about elf always hunting BG, while Mc never have a chance to hunt BG. This is stupid unbalance.

who say mc cant farm bg :wacko:

]]] link=topic=70283.msg304282#msg304282 date=1346253728]

Lol i bet u never actually played on mc side for too long, if so, you should know that Bg is farmed by elves 24/7 no matter what time it is. there are ALWAYS a party there.

when mcs starts to attack those farmers they will scream at trade chat; "war at bg bla bla bla" and whoops

2 minutes later bg cave is full of elves and chosens. thats why mcs cant farm there safely :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=70283.msg304282#msg304282 date=1346253728]

Lol i bet u never actually played on mc side for too long, if so, you should know that Bg is farmed by elves 24/7 no matter what time it is. there are ALWAYS a party there.

when mcs starts to attack those farmers they will scream at trade chat; "war at bg bla bla bla" and whoops

2 minutes later bg cave is full of elves and chosens. thats why mcs cant farm there safely :facepalm:

i play both side long time ....  ::)

and i nver said mc's cry for bg ... bg item now useless since 18 set armr update  :)

and when some said ''war at bg''

thats why this game called ''warspears'' :P

I dont like your opinion.It will be better if they make BG like lab.There will be two rooms with BG.One close to MC and one close to ELFS.I think this is better idea then to move BG somewhere else.And lol why to move aa near to elfs  :bad: there always elfs at aa when i go there.And i see alot of elfs passing by gremlins for aa :facepalm: :facepalm:

I dont like your opinion.It will be better if they make BG like lab.There will be two rooms with BG.One close to MC and one close to ELFS.I think this is better idea then to move BG somewhere else.And lol why to move aa near to elfs  :bad: there always elfs at aa when i go there.And i see alot of elfs passing by gremlins for aa :facepalm: :facepalm:

true, aa isnt a problem for elves, its just a minor one, bg is however, a Major problem for mcs as bg is full of elves, like 5 parties there :facepalm: , woop woop, once u wipe them out 10 pts+ are coming to attack mcs again

We are talking about BG not about LAB, again again elf player trying to find reason to defense their advantage instead of unbalanced BG hunting.

So easy you answer its small. When we are in war at BG, we mclan never win against huge of elves party and really hurt they respawn too fast cuz near camp riff. Then, always ending with suck and sick.

elves dominate bg and mc dominate aa

and its a free to play game.............

anyone can hunt anywhere

just want to add out of topic " how mc hide behind ashlar to kill elves passing by"

so dont whine about everything :)

Yes it's lovely that mcs are busy at lab, they get lots of lvl 18 items,

but the problem is the price they sell it for.

in a game were 5k is very challenging to get just by doing quests, farming items from mobs.

"selling sword of sudden doom" 800k wew :facepalm:

And you can't compare BG with AA, aa items are totally bulshit, only ring is good enough but all BG items is very precious with full stats bonus, purple and red. So we still need balance to get a chance to hunt BG for mclan. The most lv18 laby items is gotten by rich people with already strong amped and having pots and reviving.

Lol MC lab is much more easier than elf lab... Bosses more nearer and easier to farm

:wacko: :wacko: Are u kidding me elfs lab is easier than mc lab  :lol: And elfs hav dark def bonus.Why elfs dnt try go mc lab  :shok: