Necromancer the weakest arena class?

hytt123

Do you think necromancer is weak arena class?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think necromancer is weak arena class?

• Yes it is
    • No it isnt

Do you think necromancer is weak arena class?If yes then say why it is weak.And if u think its not weak class then say what is the weakest class for arena.

Lets see what u guys think :dirol:

Weakest Class = Retard

Necro is very good support

with 5 heal shield and nightmare

can do 1 vs 2 with heals and shield

he can also be used as a decoy for Ranger campers

run to trap with shield + nightmare other guy

I dont agree.But necro sure need abit change.For example the deathly eye and poison combo.To activate the combo i need 2 times deathly eye then use the poison skill.But my necro got problem with it against stunner or disabler player(rogue gouge,barb charge,necro nightmare,bd hamstring and etc) especially when i face two such player in arena.The problem is when im going to cast the second time deathly eye those disabler or stunner are going to do their skill first.Get stun,cant cast skill then my first deathly eye effect is going to end so i have to start it from the begining.

The second problem is the bone sheild.Many players can destroy bone shield in one attck even lvl 5 bone shield like when rogue go stealth mode and use merciless strike,they attck around 1k  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .so this skill is quite useless in arena.

To solve such problem i will be glad if dev would like to make the deatly eye and poison combo with only one time deathly eye needed for each combo.Also the damage that bone shield can take should be increase.Or change the function of bone shield like the player who attck necro with bone shield will lose some amount of mana for each attck.Thats what i think necro should change (if possible LOL  ;D ;D ;D )

warlock + necro a deadly combination  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

its a good combo

but this one is the best and perfect team :blush:

and i strongly disagree on the topic title  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

22260_.png

22261_.png

22262_.png

22263_.png

its a good combo

u r op people  ;D ;D ;D

The second problem is the bone sheild.Many players can destroy bone shield in one attck even lvl 5 bone shield like when rogue go stealth mode and use merciless strike,they attck around 1k  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .so this skill is quite useless in arena.

same as shield priest, protects against 1/2 atacks max. and thats pretty good. not useless. if it saves 1k hp u think thats useless? necro is very much like priest but loses hp for each healing right? havent really tried it.

• 1 month later...

Nah, necromancers aren´t bad at arena, they can be quite dangerous if the enemies chose to ignore the necro, and decides to focus on the attacker instead, the necro could just lull one to sleep and spam heal on attacker, aswell as buffing him with bone shield = necros are dangerous if use correctly ;)

its a good combo

In all honesty, all your chars just ride your arena partners skills.

lol yea? look closely at the first pic and say that again   ;) last time i checked, keizsha and kiyomi are both my chars, who's riding who?

25288_.png

25289_.png

Lol sorry to say how wrong you are. Arena partners feed off of each other and good partners know this. Arena is a team match, not singular. She is every bit as good at her character as I am at mine. Thanks tho  ;)

Lol sorry to say how wrong you are. Arena partners feed off of each other and good partners know this. Arena is a team match, not singular. She is every bit as good at her character as I am at mine. Thanks tho  ;)

Nah she's easier to kill. O:-)

I dont agree.But necro sure need abit change.For example the deathly eye and poison combo.To activate the combo i need 2 times deathly eye then use the poison skill.But my necro got problem with it against stunner or disabler player(rogue gouge,barb charge,necro nightmare,bd hamstring and etc) especially when i face two such player in arena.The problem is when im going to cast the second time deathly eye those disabler or stunner are going to do their skill first.Get stun,cant cast skill then my first deathly eye effect is going to end so i have to start it from the begining.

To solve such problem i will be glad if dev would like to make the deatly eye and poison combo with only one time deathly eye needed for each combo.Also the damage that bone shield can take should be increase.Or change the function of bone shield like the player who attck necro with bone shield will lose some amount of mana for each attck.Thats what i think necro should change (if possible LOL  ;D ;D ;D )

Necro is neither weak nor strong & yes deathly eye is a pain to cast twice while druid bees & barbs bleed skill do similar damage with single strike, Shield skill definitely needs a change reason being its fixed DP taken as the lvl cap increases normal attk points will increase not only of the players but mobs as well future wise the shield skill is a failed skill if this is not changed it will be a weak class !

I fighted level 14 arena as a necro and only a few of them lost. My partner was a rogue. It was simple to win becouse i tank the attacks with level 5 shield, heal and full level 13 heal set and my partner kills the opponent.  :friends: Good at hunt and best support class at arena  ::)

• 1 month later...

My necro lvl 10 has a very nice win-rate. Ok, it has full lvl 9-gear, but still... with not even 1200 HP a necro is a dead rabbit in 3 seconds agains damage-dealers like 2 rogues or rangers. Don't play as an attacker but start supporting of you damage-dealing component, and see how much damage you can do in the cooldown-times. And of course always start with casting nightmare on 1 opponent ;)