[2011.06.09] Game archives update to v0.7.3

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

To solve the problem for some users with a downloadable update files, we made ​​new files to install the game. If you have already upgraded and play, then nothing need to do.

Also, by popular demand, we put APK-file for those Android-devices, which doesn't have access to Android Market.

Attention! Do not forget to save your access parameters (ID and password in "My profile" menu) before you reinstall client.

Download 0.7.3

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Guest 9flame

Game client for symbian stil v.0.7.0:(

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

The skill nr 2 of rogue is not implemented too?

And on the screenshot final bosses have 4 rank, but in game they have 5 rank and it is impossible to do this quest even with full party members.

Guest Mioco

The skill nr 2 of rogue is not implemented too?

And on the screenshot final bosses have 4 rank, but in game they have 5 rank and it is impossible to do this quest even with full party members.

All screenshot is just example.

why i cant instal Warspear to my Nokia c6-00??

C6-00 say ''Unable to install a protected application from an untrusted supplier''

it's latest version v0.7.3

sorry for bad English..

1328_.jpg

I too step to install it I had to uninstall the version that had to be able to install it and play function but when the sound does not play I have a n5530

why i cant instal Warspear to my Nokia c6-00??

C6-00 say ''Unable to install a protected application from an untrusted supplier''

it's latest version v0.7.3

sorry for bad English..

this happened to me too. just sign the game and u can install.it worked for me.

sound doesnt work on my mobile to since this update.

Guest sjac89

Anyone else having issues with sound eg. Random loud popping/Volume lowering itself.

Im waiting for friends list ,mail,armour bug fix,client crash fix,guild feature,online shop and other bugs fix too....this is most important now...not new island.....we need skills ,items and other fixes..:(

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i know, we are thinking of the common online games where in full features are available..friendlist, guilds, skills and etc.. But here, .... . Let us put in our mind that common onlines games too come to that point to on the start but as they progress games getting better and better..and that we play a part on it by sharing our insights, our feedback and thinking about the game features with this developers/admin will know where to put the effort and make priorities.

Let us hope for the best!  :pleasantry:

8)