• Shaman
    • Deathknight
    • Warlock
    • Necromancer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i do

wanna pvp?

Frosty show him that shiny pewpew lazer 2h.

Classes i have the most fun with: Shaman, bd. Shaman because easy crossing trolling/killing. Bd because annoying hamstring.

NP :diablo:

:dirol: NP

• 4 weeks later...

I've changed my mind: necro is my favourite class now. Shaman is too much about spamming skills and hoping that quake actually hits.

As i am new i am still testing all the classes seeing which one suits me, So far i am enjoying rouge.

To this day i still have no clue why people type such an easy word as "rogue" wrong. What are you typing like the pronounciation goes or what?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Rogue is my favourite class, and second is druid. With rogue i have so much fun killing elfs when they dont even expect that, and druid is good for fight/hunt.

Rogue is my favourite class, and second is druid. With rogue i have so much fun killing elfs when they dont even expect that, and druid is good for fight/hunt.

Me too :friends:

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like barbarians are the underdogs of their faction, and watching my barbarian rise and get stronger is definitely a good experience. I've tried all classes and I always looked forward to leveling my barbarian... High vitality, decent damage (2 hand axes), and high defense.

I've also had fun with death knight. I loved using dark shield and threads of darkness. But barbarian stuck to me the most.

As i am new i am still testing all the classes seeing which one suits me, So far i am enjoying rouge.

at lvl18 with full set... u can judge the Char...

But it depends your taste thats all...

i just need rouge will healing skill :lol: :lol:

Love my rogue! You get those legendary rogue moments where you stealth hit 1600 and merc strike crit right after for 1480. Then gouge and crit for 1200 more. And the opponent didnt even hit you once.Thats epic rare but epic. Also what other class can u go into 5 man arena get all 5 kills and put up 13000 dmg. Rogues are soo fun .

Rangers are amusing too the 1200+1200 bless shots make people say ouch!!

I'm a dps lover though so I'm biased.

Ps. I would love to see these pallys that can take a rogue easy, Imho if a pally beats your rogue you should delete pick a new class.

• 2 weeks later...

Love my rogue! You get those legendary rogue moments where you stealth hit 1600 and merc strike crit right after for 1480. Then gouge and crit for 1200 more. And the opponent didnt even hit you once.Thats epic rare but epic. Also what other class can u go into 5 man arena get all 5 kills and put up 13000 dmg. Rogues are soo fun .

Rangers are amusing too the 1200+1200 bless shots make people say ouch!!

I'm a dps lover though so I'm biased.

Ps. I would love to see these pallys that can take a rogue easy, Imho if a pally beats your rogue you should delete pick a new class.

I love pvping Paladins...  :rofl:

I dread rangers and druids alot, am also scared of pvping bds but not as much ;)

Луки и этим все сказано :dirol:

Luke? i dont even know what your talking about and what are you doing here?

Rangers  ;D because now crafted weapons have skill cooldown, with 2 attack skills now a ranger with 3/5 trap and 3/5 scatter can handle melee units/players easy, now rangers needs to have good energy regen too, with balance of penetration,speed,accuracy and critical hit.

Луки и этим все сказано :dirol:

luki i etim vse skazano?

Wtf does this mean?