• Mage
    • Priest
    • Barbarian
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Deathknight
    • Warlock
    • Necromancer

Most people start of with bladedancer because till lvl 12 or 13 i think it is the best class because of the ham however when they start doing arena 19-20 the players that are bds realise how shit they are :P and ways i voted for shaman

I'd say that at the newbie levels, melees dominate arena. Ey are the kings if arena at lvl 1-10 ;_;.

But after that it goes the other way (karma hitting back, HARD) that's when ranged classes starts to dominate.

So hmm, who should i vote for? ;_; a shaman with its quake and blind that adds 25% dodge at max llevel?

A warlock that can stun enemies for almost an eternity?

I'll have to vote for warlocks :bad:  (all healers can easily defeat a warlock if they kite hardcore though) :/

So..should i vote for shamans? Nah..ill go for warlocks ._.

Edit:

Just found out that i've already commented on this thread before and voted :facepalm: gosh i feel stupid. :facepalm:

I'd say that at the newbie levels, melees dominate arena. Ey are the kings if arena at lvl 1-10 ;_;.

But after that it goes the other way (karma hitting back, HARD) that's when ranged classes starts to dominate.

So hmm, who should i vote for? ;_; a shaman with its quake and blind that adds 25% dodge at max llevel?

A warlock that can stun enemies for almost an eternity?

I'll have to vote for warlocks :bad:  (all healers can easily defeat a warlock if they kite hardcore though) :/

So..should i vote for shamans? Nah..ill go for warlocks ._.

Edit:

Just found out that i've already commented on this thread before and voted :facepalm: gosh i feel stupid. :facepalm:

Copied my quote ...

ok so i have pretty much played every class to lev 13 and here are my 3 favs in order... First is gonna have to be ranger  :drinks: .... 2nd rouge :blush: .....3rd  mage :unknw: ...... ranger is a good class for farming and quests... rogues i like for there stealth and high attacks... and mage is a very well balanced class with alott of skills that do damage and thats awsome always... just my option guys so do go fliping out this ev1  ;D ;D ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

MAGE..is the best!!! Many underestimate mage..but trust me if you have the guts and wits in using..youll surely love it..:*

: ;D :good: :good:good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its only Tactic to hit'n'run. See, if my Warlock gets hitten by any other class im nearly dead. I got full lvl 18 Set with +5 to +7 and still die in one sec. So i have to manage my skillz to not get hitten. 8)

In Arena i see many rangers put Trap and camp. Thats almost the same.

I like it when a High equipped Player cry about "Running".  Only good Tactics show your cleverness/strenght not only + 10 Items.

I am amp 10 on ranger all known that for some year.

But I agree with the put trap and camp tactic is boring. (just like rogues that hit gouge, stealth and repeat a whole arena. Or people that keep running till HP is full)

I prefer use trap in fight, like scatter, power shoot, trap, walk back a few steps. Camping is boring. Was more fun before traps came :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Druid's Champion . :blush:

not invincible,Champion :blush: :blush: :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Shaaaaamaaaaaan all the way. Missin albooboo but might start a new one :D lookout noobs im comin back 8)

MC to the death of me hahaha