• Mage
    • Priest
    • Barbarian
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Deathknight
    • Warlock
    • Necromancer

Obviously shaman is my pick only class ive played higher then lv15. Shamans a great class, but not as op anymore, things got better balance with v3 and I think time will balance warspear even more.

I got a dk right now, not a serious pvp with +2 gear but still wins 1/2 fights avrage. Love dk pve though great class for pve, ok for pvp, but I got fun with it.

tried priest up to lv10 very good class, just didnt like being on wrong faction.

played bd ages ago, around v1.3. Now with all balance fixes id definatly consider bd again.

considered classes -

druid, im damn jelous over new buffed bee skill :D

rouge, looks like so much fun xD

necro, cause its forsakens priest class, but got to much good skills for me to narrow it down lol.

my pala average amped full bg but it still sucks against a same lvl and same amped bd  :( :( :(

problem with paladin is that u cant get most out of it by lvl 20

at lvl 20  i can definitely say paladin is awesome

Ugh I didnt claim shaman to be weak sulla. Im just saying now warlock and druids are just as strong as shamans if you play them right (before druid was alot weaker). And now with sudden doom weps melee hurts SO bad. Have you ever stod under supremes +10 doom axe? That thing swings 400 normal dmg and 550+ blow dmg on a shaman with less then 8% dodge and nothing else for def (yes those dmges are with def and res reductions). Im just saying its not the play pen it use to be, balance is getting better.

Ugh I didnt claim shaman to be weak sulla. Im just saying now warlock and druids are just as strong as shamans if you play them right (before druid was alot weaker). And now with sudden doom weps melee hurts SO bad. Have you ever stod under supremes +10 doom axe? That thing swings 400 normal dmg and 550+ blow dmg on a shaman with less then 8% dodge and nothing else for def (yes those dmges are with def and res reductions). Im just saying its not the play pen it use to be, balance is getting better.

hmm...

• 2 weeks later...

Bd is a GREAR melee class with high defence and good damage. their hamstring does damage now, unlike before, didn't do any damage, but lasted alot longer. Developers are doing a GREAT job guys, classes are getting balanced now unlike before. Druids were super weak before even my old lvl 18 druid could get killed by melee classes easily.

Good thing ranged classes aren't useless now. Anyways, back to topic. Unfortunately,  all classes have their weakness, Melee classes are pretty much doomed against ranged classes if they know how to play smart.

My lvl 16 warlock can kill lvl 19-20 bds with just maxed fear and abit of "playing." But im pretty much dead if they get close enough to me :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barbarian, the 1st class using shield and axe  :good:

Barbarian, the 1st class using shield and axe  :good:

The 1st and only one using shield and axe!! Barbarian forever! I hope in future we gain some new better skills. I wait for this moment.

Why do everyone love BDs so much?

no one loves  :bad:  for me bd its a fat hamster with 2 swords with only one great skill  :bad: they exist only for trap crossers  :lol:

for me rogue  ofc , warlocks and shamans are the best classes for  play if want only press a button and select target make a ranger :crazy:

Bds are fat hamsters with hamstring skill, thats the only good skill which is annoying (especially when lvl 14 cocky bds with lvl 12 gears uses hamstring on me trying to kill me) :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Yeah the stuns and EQ and blind and gouge the list goes on...they get annoying and make us feel that the class is cheap, but its not, its just how its played. As i priest i have a skill that eliminates the other users mana very quickly if they use skills and some people might think this is super cheap and annoying, well thats because it is, and i love it haha.

But runners do get pretty bad sometimes, i under stand a rogue has to hide and stealth. But gouging and running to other side of map over and over til ur hp comes back is very cowardly and exploitative in my opinion.

But the game lives on!! If you die and get mad, the do what the developers want; AMP AMP AMP!!!!!! It works haha

Its only Tactic to hit'n'run. See, if my Warlock gets hitten by any other class im nearly dead. I got full lvl 18 Set with +5 to +7 and still die in one sec. So i have to manage my skillz to not get hitten. 8)

In Arena i see many rangers put Trap and camp. Thats almost the same.

I like it when a High equipped Player cry about "Running".  Only good Tactics show your cleverness/strenght not only + 10 Items.

no one choose machine gun or sniper?  :facepalm: