Hello a Suggestion

MarreJoh

Hello, im wondering if its possible to get an report function direct in game, right now it overfloading with so called trollers.

Using lowlvl chars to spread false rumours and spam worldchat and tradechat with lies that someone scam, but they cannot give proof but keep spamming it over and over.

Harrasmen in my opinion is an illegal action, and doing this on purpose over and over just because someone decline selling an item for extremly cheap.

Is this possible?

Ignore is a solution for me to not see it - but the fact still remains the lies is still being spreeded, i think the negativ of peoples mind is killing the fun of this game. I should enjoy playing and trying to sell stuffs and buy new without needing this kind of harrasment.

Edited by MarreJoh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I hear you, but you see.. this is complicated, we can't take measures whithout bumping into rights of expression and we won't pick this fight. I'm sorry.

Although, if you think that your case is beyond control and you feel that those users are causing an overall bad experience to users, please report their behavior in more detail to the support team. Our agents will take a close look and judge your situation separately.  https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues