[2019.04.01] Event of the Week «Pirate treasure hunters» and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Reivenorik

news_kolizei_660х360.png

Warriors!

Honoring the Spring King is in full swing!

This week you will be able to get even more valuable awards in the fight against the henchmen of Admiral Octopus, so prepare your equipment, get up to protect the order and do not let an uninvited guest win the royal election on the Blissful Isle!

The life of a pirate is very dangerous! You never know what might happen in the next second: will you be captured by the guardians of law or will you be betrayed by the seemingly most faithful comrades. Admiral Octopus knows the taste of betrayal and he is able to think strategically: He hid all the loot in the most secure place - in the depths of the dungeons of Blissful Isle and sent to guard the treasure one of the newly minted henchmen, his personal bellhop - Midnight Owl.

Daredevils from all over Arinar have already gone hunting for a pirate treasure. Will the brave heroes be able to find the pirate treasures hidden in the labyrinths of dungeons, take possession of them and reverse the outcome of the election race?

Only this week:

• 2x drop chance unique weapons with the Attack Power bonus in all holiday Dungeons
  • 2x drop chance rare weapons with the double bonuses in all holiday Dungeons
  • Midnight Owl costume was added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level)
  • Book "Enhanced Penetration" was added to “Hammer Navigator’s Shelter”, “Hammer Boatswain’s Shelter” and “Hammer First Mate’s Shelter” holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level)
  • x2 Guild Points in all holiday Dungeons

Event begins: 01.04 13:00  CEST

Event ends: 08.04 12:00 CEST

Furthermore, there will be holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the categories "Holiday dungeons completed" with incredible awards:

• 1st place: Midnight Owl costume, Book "Enhanced Penetration" and 100 Kingdom of Spring Caches
  • 2nd place: 75 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches
  • 3rd place: 50 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches
  • 4-10 places: 20 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches
  • 11-20 places: 10 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches

Event begins: 01.04 00:00 CEST

Event ends: 08.04 00:00 CEST

Edited by Peony

1 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

It seems the admiral has left some incredible treasures behind him! 

It's time to start searching for pirate treasure!

1 минуту назад, TWISTD сказал:

great it's event week & 60%+ of players cannot log in cause of server problems:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Problems were yesterday, today everything should work in normal. It is not true?

still can't log 15hrs+ of trying & reinstalling app..it's not my service provider either...as I can watch YouTube,stream,log other games etc...many still can't log not only just me...:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

It's time to start searching for pirate treasure!

Problems were yesterday, today everything should work in normal. It is not true?

It's true. 24 hours now can not login. Internet data work for everything else except warspear.

45 attempts I finally got to select character screen..but it still won't connect to game ...gets stuck on select character screen...that's if I'm lucky enough to get to that screen...what ever u guys are doing its slowly working ...I will keep trying ..once I can connect I will notify u batman...

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

@TWISTD @marvo96
Give us 10 minutes, we will fix one thing and then tell me if your problem is solved.

Still the same, eventually players can log in, just take much longer time,some cases players can't log at all. But yeah positive vibes (^_^)/

It'S amazing that we'Re still falling into this x2 drop of AIGRIND. 

Hahahahahahaha The April Fools this year consists of Drop X2? 

I Went 47 Dungeon 0 Drop

5 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

@TWISTD @marvo96
Give us 10 minutes, we will fix one thing and then tell me if your problem is solved.

Thats a long 10 mins

Edited by tokr
Technical diffculties

4 hours ago, Danfake said:

Es increíble que todavía estemos cayendo en esta gota x2 de AIGRIND. 

Hahahahahahaha The April Fools este año consiste en Drop X2? 

Fui 47 Dungeon 0 Drop

ni eres el unico ya reinstalastes el juego? yo lo hize se quito el bug pero perdí la clave ahora no puedo jugar hasta q me restablezcan la misma ya que la pagina principal esta bugada

28 минут назад, TWISTD сказал:

.. still can't log in Batman...I sent all info to support..been trying to log all day..

Have you tried reinstalling the game client and rebooting the internet connection?

32 минуты назад, TWISTD сказал:

yes I have tried both..many times....it's not just only me that cannot log in..many people are having the same problems

Friend, I really do not know how to help you.
Russian players also had connection problems, but now everything has returned to normal...
Let's wait for a response from the support together, I hope they can fix this problem.
(Be sure to write when everything is working again)

@Reivenorik...jus done another reinstall of app... stuck on connecting screen & I can't even log to my profile...as I said beforehand..I can watch YouTube,log other games,surf the net,stream movies..but as soon as I open warspear & try to log my profile it won't connect & of course  I will send the bat signal to Gotham once I can log... 

Edited by TWISTD
add extra to reply

6 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Friend, I really do not know how to help you.
Russian players also had connection problems, but now everything has returned to normal...
Let's wait for a response from the support together, I hope they can fix this problem.
(Be sure to write when everything is working again)

It’s also not working for me. It’s been like this since Sunday (U.S. time) Probably because of the recent update y’all put in warspear. Russian servers may have been fixed for them but possibly US-Saphire still has this problem and we need the devs to do something about it. I’ve been waiting for too long for you guys to put an effort into fixing this. When I use WiFi, I can actually connect to the game and play, but loses connection every 10 seconds or so, so playing with WiFi is pretty much useless. When I use my data, I can’t connext at all.

Edited by AlphaNine
Tech problems

I cant login too, what happened to the server? my connection is just fine, i can watch youtube, play other onlime games without lag or login problem. I hope they will fix this issue.

1 book dropped in US sapphire elf side despite crazy spam... thx u are just toying with players...

You raised stams prices, and setup dg so that minions die easy and we need to use pots or life scrolls. Great job... great job...

34 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

1 book dropped in US sapphire elf side despite crazy spam... thx u are just toying with players...

You raised stams prices, and setup dg so that minions die easy and we need to use pots or life scrolls. Great job... great job...

Cause something is 50% chance drop doesnt mean 2 run = drop 

Of course the % is way lower but just means keep try and hope for the best

With this number of completed dg, i didnt even got a single pene book, even a single midnight owl costume. Drop chance is being stupid.

Too unfair for people who really deserve the drop!

image.png

Hi revinork,

Why do i never get any book or costume drop from dg in any such event? 2x drop rate all i got is common catalyst and other craft items and bars 

В 08.04.2019 в 06:33, Necromaa сказал:

Why do i never get any book or costume drop from dg in any such event? 2x drop rate all i got is common catalyst and other craft items and bars 

Hello!

These awards are very valuable, so I will not hide that the chance of receiving it is small.
This is purely random, there are no actions/conditions for getting a book or costume.

I hope you get lucky!

Спойлер

And if you are not lucky in the game, you will definitely get lucky in love :advise:

В 08.04.2019 в 00:15, hentbank сказал:

Too unfair for people who really deserve the drop!

Sorry, I sincerely sympathize with you, but the reality is as follows.

Everyone is in the same position because the chances of getting a reward are the same for everyone.
But remember that the rarer the reward, the greater its value!

19 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Hello!

These awards are very valuable, so I will not hide that the chance of receiving it is small.
This is purely random, there are no actions/conditions for getting a book or costume.

I hope you get lucky!

Hide contents

And if you are not lucky in the game, you will definitely get lucky in love :advise:

Sorry, I sincerely sympathize with you, but the reality is as follows.

Everyone is in the same position because the chances of getting a reward are the same for everyone.
But remember that the rarer the reward, the greater its value!

Maybe a greater chance per successive dungeon run during the week?

3 часа назад, Poggers сказал:

Maybe a greater chance per successive dungeon run during the week?

This is not in the plans yet. With all due respect, it is too difficult to implement.

In any case, the cost of the spring dungeon run(minions, potions, scrolls) you will be more than able to pay back if you check all the chests in the locations.

I made 400k+ without getting rare drop.

Ethereal subs/cata/essence drop every 3 DG if I open all spring box

And u can get get 2× ethereal items in a single DG

2 hours ago, Saint said:

I agree with you

On 4/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, Saint said:

I didn't make that ammount but I have to agree with you. The x2 drop thingy is very profitable when it comes to craft materials and items. 

Can you people actually put the effort into fixing a problem and making sure it doesn’t happen again?? Why is the same problems happening over and over again? No wonder this game is losing so many players over the past years because warspear always has a problem and devs don’t put the effort into fixing these right away.. it’s like y’all are intentionally trying to make people quit:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: