Why rogues are same as bladedancers?

Many Players trust bladedancers that they are stronger than rogues, but the really decision could not revealed

This is caused that rogues has "Stealth" and "Gouge" skills, so rogues are came for a quick attack

Also rogues use gouge skill if they use stealth skill to trap so they came for the quick attack also

So if you have any resolution against rogues, just freely reply this topic

*THE BD USE THOSE HAMSTRING SKILLS TO BLEED MORE THE OPPONENT* ;D tip #1

If a bd get stuck with a rouge 1on1, thats the question?

Its hard, but the absolute best thing is to try to remeber/count when rouges use gouhe/stealth combo to hide and cooldown. If you can time your hamstring to break rouges cycles and force him to be stunned while hes skills are ready you will get maximum amount of dmg in. And bd does really good dmg now. Hamstring needs to be right before rouges gouge comesback. So play it cool and dont waste your hamstring if you know rouges gouge is on cooldown.

• 3 months later...

>:D bd and rouge cn manage 1v1 on fight.. but facing an pro rouge 1v1 is such a nightmare,, but its depend the player,set. and skill upgrade? bd have high armor,and if the player get lvl 5 hamstring ,if tht is the first cast that will be an great advantage, and rouge have high crit,low armor ,high evasion but a little problem with accuracy (ithink), teheheh.

Bds are better then rouges. I use mage and I have no problem killing rouges its so easy. Stealth don't haarm me because if the rouge is in a certain area of the mage u can take them out of stealth with chains shadder or teleport, I have no problem with rouges, I would like to see a rouge beat me in 1vs1  8)

Bds are better then rouges. I use mage and I have no problem killing rouges its so easy. Stealth don't haarm me because if the rouge is in a certain area of the mage u can take them out of stealth with chains shadder or teleport, I have no problem with rouges, I would like to see a rouge beat me in 1vs1  8)

I'll meet you in choself  t1 then :good:

in my humble opinion i'd say that rogues are made to use daggers...ik that most of rogues like using sword(bcuz higher atk),but a rogue focused in using atk spped and  dodge skill(my rogue lv16 had 16% atk speed and 31% dodge skill lv2) is almost unbeatable against bd...thats my opinion

forgive my poor "English"

Rogue  is  GOD  !!! He can do whatever he want.....  i can't immaggine  what really can do a rogue  if he really want !  BD  have to be  max amp.  to resist ....if no  he take the first  beat....after  he die !

• 2 weeks later...

my first character in warspear is bladedancer. For me the only advantage of rogue is they use dagger and stealth. Dagger weapons have critical hit

Bds are better then rouges. I use mage and I have no problem killing rouges its so easy. Stealth don't haarm me because if the rouge is in a certain area of the mage u can take them out of stealth with chains shadder or teleport, I have no problem with rouges, I would like to see a rouge beat me in 1vs1  8) t

you forgot my rogue when kill you in 2hits in crossing? like dadinho and lovely too  only a stupid rogue run in the mage and reveal his self just need know when  put the bomb  :bomb: about bd vs rogue rogue rape bd and bd didnt touched him in pvp i know what i mean  raped best bds zethu , ginis galaxybomb  and in especially galaxy get mad when i killed him nude only with weapons  in open map pvp

• 4 months later...

you forgot my rogue when kill you in 2hits in crossing? like dadinho and lovely too  only a stupid rogue run in the mage and reveal his self just need know when  put the bomb  :bomb: about bd vs rogue rogue rape bd and bd didnt touched him in pvp i know what i mean  raped best bds zethu , ginis galaxybomb  and in especially galaxy get mad when i killed him nude only with weapons  in open map pvp

well its not that i was mad is that you run hit run hit and run, i dont care that i die but running really?  i know u got the skill but it is anoying, hit run go invisible wait till skill almost over hit run invisible and repeat the process over and over. besides u did that when i was low lvl, i wanna see u do that now that i all all +10.

Rogue vs BD?

Rogue own the first hit.. A painfull hit on bd's face. If bd are lag then its over. But bd might win if he able to catch rogue with hamstring before rogue use gouge and run away again.

• 3 weeks later...

If your looking for brute force got to hand it to the rouge blade dancers are semi tanks what i mean by semi is that they dont need to be heavy plated any more since palla came paladins get 600-800 more def then bds

Thinking about pvp i was just looking at mdea vs buuud there both +10 but buuud uses x2 doom while mdea uses sd blade and rondel and yes buuud did win but i think it was the power of the x2 blade since the blades give 30-40+ more power it was close but mdea is crazy so i guess bd is more tough rouge is more powerful p.s buuuds def is not +10 just realised i hit more on buuud then on moreb e.e

51959_.jpg