rogue doge does it work?

Roguej

i have dodge of about 17% and one peice of eqiup that gives me very low percent parry

for some reason i seem to get more parrys than dodge shouldnt it be the other way around...  :fool:

does anyone else have this problem?

I believe parry is checked first by the game.  Also it doesn't get cut by accuracy.

Example:

So your parry 5% and you dodge 17%.  Enemy accuracy is 12%.  So both are 5%  because dodge=(dodge-enemy accuracy)

Enemy swings-> Game checks to see if you parry yes or no.

If yes then parry.

If no then -> Game checks to see if you dodge. 

If yes then dodge.

If no then you get hit. 

Because parry is first in the check you never get to see if you would have dodged sometimes because you've already parried it. 

I hope that helps.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe parry is checked first by the game.  Also it doesn't get cut by accuracy.

Example:

So your parry 5% and you dodge 17%.  Enemy accuracy is 12%.  So both are 5%  because dodge=(dodge-enemy accuracy)

If yes then parry.

If yes then dodge.

If no then you get hit. 

Because parry is first in the check you never get to see if you would have dodged sometimes because you've already parried it. 

I hope that helps.

wow this is really help. i just post somewhere else in rogue class discussion that i not trust to dodge anymore coz low parry % work more than far hight % of dodge. i hope this game system works exacly like u said.

wow this is really help. i just post somewhere else in rogue class discussion that i not trust to dodge anymore coz low parry % work more than far hight % of dodge. i hope this game system works exacly like u said.

;D Yeah it definitely work Bro Afro have check many times......With the super dodge.....Is like Woooooooo

Only high percent dodge work Most of the time.......Sometime I just wanna up my dodge to lv 5 :blush:

2% parry U can parry......No need much

• 3 months later...

Example:

If yes then parry.

If yes then dodge.

If no then you get hit. 

I hope that helps.

Amazing explaination.

So then block would be the same kind of evasion as parry?

Either way, very good detailed break down of parry and dodge.

+1