• Ragiel
    • Lieukaka
    • Duoblade
    • Afro
    • Astetic
    • Brilliant
    • Pliskin
    • Berahku

wow legionnn  wow... Hummmmmm  too popular .. I wanna try you someday,, wait my p.m iwant to pvp with you pne more time ,  i use rogue but not marzs, wait my p.m bro.

TOP PVP BATTLERS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I think you forgot the only person to ever beat KAWARU six times in a row little buddy.......................................................u must be a dick riding noob that made your list of names u see in trade chat rather than the actual pvp cave.........................i think i may hunt you for this infraction

link=topic=69781.msg301095#msg301095 date=1345800650]

Analyze

Lusy

Xspiritx

Lordbloody

Afro

Ascetic

Marsz

Bongxdem

Mymelody

Sixshadow

Lieukaka

Chronoz

Warlion

Rogernrez

Patahhati

Ultimecia

Healerz

Saffo

Jaw

Pliskin

Dmarzo

Savageking

Abbozza

Nepz

If u wanna make 1v1 with me >> pm Reu  :dirol:

Im also guna hunt this faggot,  LMFAO MYMELODY???? SIXSHADOW???? they suck, DMARZO and JAW??? jaw is cool but no pvp contender, typical 3rd  world post

TOP PVP BATTLERS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I think you forgot the only person to ever beat KAWARU six times in a row little buddy.......................................................u must be a dick riding noob that made your list of names u see in trade chat rather than the actual pvp cave.........................i think i may hunt you for this infraction

first of all I been online for a few days and seen all of them win in battle for like 2 times I guess, but really I have not been online due to a powerline struck in my neighborhood, so do not say that I have not seen you in Pvp cave (I have) but I am banned from forum (blackblud) and will be here tomorrow; no worries of what you say because its just lies proving yourself.

first of all I been online for a few days and seen all of them win in battle for like 2 times I guess, but really I have not been online due to a powerline struck in my neighborhood, so do not say that I have not seen you in Pvp cave (I have) but I am banned from forum (blackblud) and will be here tomorrow; no worries of what you say because its just lies proving yourself.

What he is saying is the truth....

Oops I meant to put what Manley said is the truth. I quoted the wrong person

Well your the one who is noob trying to kill Callie :D don't feel left out, just saying ;)

Trying? Lmfao I succeeded at killing callie so many times that the druid runs every time he/she sees me oh wait are you that level 7 gateway?

Sure, but how many pictures have I seen?

And no that is my friend's character

You really only seen one picture... And thats because she used like 5 pots to kill me but shes sure not gankin my rouge

Learn grammar, remember things (called memory if you didn't know), and also Callie is a druid... no need for pots and your like what? Level 15? Well she is level 20 and I seen battles with you two and they are quite enjoyable when there is nothing to do, like it when MC go down from a low level or high level (Callie vs. Sulti) ;D

How about callie vs my rouge aspiree? Aww and I guess your just another eisha bandwagon jumper who thinks your her friend right? Lmfao So pathetic oh and since your bringing up level what level are you?

Try me if you want swaaz noob im way stronger than you all you do is run anway :facepalm:

no one strong player said he is strong ...

it just from other players vote ... not from ur self vote

When I was on Sapphire I wanted to Pvp Jaw and Reylovo  :spiteful: But to say they too strong, stronger than most rogues but I wanted to challenge new people in a different place  :pardon: Maybe I will see someone to make as a rival on EU emerald

When I was on Sapphire I wanted to Pvp Jaw and Reylovo  :spiteful: But to say they too strong, stronger than most rogues but I wanted to challenge new people in a different place  :pardon: Maybe I will see someone to make as a rival on EU emerald

reylovo ?

Imao! This is idiotic list. I cant see better player on list and even i dont heard about most of those pple. Hey! where is my bd i nvr saw a barb killing me.

Ummm don't forget me. We have dueled before, and I have defeated you.  ::)