• Ragiel
    • Lieukaka
    • Duoblade
    • Afro
    • Astetic
    • Brilliant
    • Pliskin
    • Berahku

I choose Eisha and Saffo to PvP with but will try to win with Saffo because he is hard to kill.

Why saffo on the list???.

And where is savageking???.

I vote savageking..hahaha

Sorry to say saffo is not too strong..

Will see the real pvp if have a same amplification... Amplification gap s big advantage..

Savageking added  :wacko:

Why saffo on the list???.

And where is savageking???.

I vote savageking..hahaha

Sorry to say saffo is not too strong..

Will see the real pvp if have a same amplification... Amplification gap s big advantage..

I have chosen

Rokzz

Saffo

Dmarzo

Kupidoll

Zhytus

Sneakyme

Lordguans

Warlions

Chronoz

Jaw

omg legi , dnt put me  ;D

my sword suck  :bad:

btw who put thats suck list on threads ??  :facepalm: nver seen some in game  :wacko:

]]] link=topic=69781.msg299527#msg299527 date=1345603744]

omg legi , dnt put me  ;D

my sword suck  :bad:

btw who put thats suck list on threads ??  :facepalm: nver seen some in game  :wacko:

Your always saying suck

Rokzz the little pussy, come pvp and i show u what warspear pvp is all about :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: . Roula too :good: , remember how u and i pvp back when i was noob? come try me now  8)

Add

Marsz

Stupendous

Duoblade

Ultimecia

Rageil

Lieukaka

Error erroe error error... Marzs is deleted nonesense to put my name on the list...  in short in retired playing warspear... I play  new game thet their is no gap.or advantages all u need is knowledge..  in short ''DOTA''  pls watch wodota.com or GEST.... I just play w.s to lvl my dk.. This is not the world im belong :D,

Error erroe error error... Marzs is deleted nonesense to put my name on the list...  in short in retired playing warspear... I play  new game thet their is no gap.or advantages all u need is knowledge..  in short ''DOTA''  pls watch wodota.com or GEST.... I just play w.s to lvl my dk.. This is not the world im belong :D,

Why is Marzs deleted?

Analyze

Lusy

Xspiritx

Lordbloody

Afro

Ascetic

Marsz

Bongxdem

Mymelody

Sixshadow

Lieukaka

Chronoz

Warlion

Rogernrez

Patahhati

Ultimecia

Healerz

Saffo

Jaw

Pliskin

Dmarzo

Savageking

Abbozza

Nepz

If u wanna make 1v1 with me >> pm Reu  :dirol:

i predict the pvp tournament... Savageking=bd,absythe=ranger,druid=saffo,barbarian=? Idk maybe if this barb have 5points taunt, shaman=patah, rogue?= still  thinking maybd if they have my skill set up 5gouge,5merciles,5 stealth,

link=topic=69781.msg301095#msg301095 date=1345800650]Analyze LusyXspiritxLordbloodyAfroAsceticMarszBongxdemMymelodySixshadowLieukakaChronozWarlionRogernrezPatahhatiUltimeciaHealerzSaffoJawPliskinDmarzoSavagekingAbbozzaNepzIf u wanna make 1v1 with me >> pm Reu    All those in the only one class beat them and that is rogue, depend in skill set up and tactics they use,,  hardest  players in pvp savageking and absynthe. And the i can play in my palm. The win cuz high amp, bit if you look in same amp idk of they can win,, but if devs try to put a pvp tournament  ill use  bongxdem,:) '' one thing even you high and good rare and but u dont have tactics, you still belong on noob players.'' 

link=topic=69781.msg301095#msg301095 date=1345800650]

Analyze

Lusy

Xspiritx

Lordbloody

Afro

Ascetic

Marsz

Bongxdem

Mymelody

Sixshadow

Lieukaka

Chronoz

Warlion

Rogernrez

Patahhati

Ultimecia

Healerz

Saffo

Jaw

Pliskin

Dmarzo

Savageking

Abbozza

Nepz

If u wanna make 1v1 with me >> pm Reu  :dirol:

And you listed all these people because...?

Those people you listed above I rarely see them in "pvp cave" So how do you know they good at pvp if they just camp in lab all day? Let me tell you the people that shouldnt be in your list Analyze Bongxdem  Lieukaka Chronoz Patahhati Healerz These are people that rarely even come to pvp so why would you put them in your list?

Those people you listed above I rarely see them in "pvp cave" So how do you know they good at pvp if they just camp in lab all day? Let me tell you the people that shouldnt be in your list Analyze Bongxdem  Lieukaka Chronoz Patahhati Healerz These are people that rarely even come to pvp so why would you put them in your list?

True.

]]] link=topic=69781.msg301934#msg301934 date=1345923973] duck u , why del ? 

Wanna know the real story how i delete my rouge,, i cant say public,, ask eisha, if she's your real friend she tell the truth what reason  why marzs deleted,,,....  hahahaha ,, dont wory i open bongxdem for porpose only.. Ahha

I rarely ever go to pvp cave now. Cause all I ever see there nowadays is just stupid shit.

Try sometimes go in pvp cave,, to ,aster the openning skills of bd,druid,ranger, and how to used skill in proper way, timeing, avoiding trap's ect.. If you fight with ranger make sure you have a good volume of sound's so u can hear the ''trap'' casting.. Hahahaha you got a hint..

when blackblud is not banned from forum I will take off marsz if you ask because I saw your topic.

Thank's for that, but i only give my character's for those pepol who i trust ..and wer not close yet sorry for that

one thing i realize while doing pvp with those  player's, they won cuz high amplify,good equip, but no skill timeing haha,,, yeah lets just say  ur good pvp players in w.s ,, but why dont you try to play dota, youl see the balance game, you won becouse have a team work, knowledge,,, realy big different  w.s and dota.. In warspear if won in pvp they say say high amplify,rich,, but in dota  you will  hear  dominating,unstopable,god like,..

Pacific__ santino__palit= 14 yr old boy, who entered in gest tournament,..  ''wonder child''