Hello People.

Hourai

:give_rose:

Howdy all.

I started playing Warspear Online 3 days ago, and i must say, i fell in love with it.

Thought, still level 5, it's just a friend and me playing together  :(

Well, what i want/need is a helpfull 'crew' as to say, people that want to chit-chat and play together for fun  :good:

Oh well, my stats are on my signature, feel free to PM me either here or ingame for anything  :)

~Daxter999

Sup  8)  Welcome to game bro

Thank You  ;D

Nice to meet ya! :friends:

Nice to meet you too  ;)

Hope i meet ingame with someone from this forum, it'll be great  ::)

For now im doing some quests, anyone knows when i'll leave forsaken/maraktar (actually forgot name of island) and go to another?  :unknw: Im currently level 7 (gotta update the signature xP) if that matters  :(

Thanks for future answers (if any).

Have A Nice Day/Night~

firts of all: welcome to the game :drinks:  its nice to see new players

now for your question,u will leave moraktar when u are lvl 12 with about a quarter/half xp bar for lvl 13

in this island u can meet the enemy factions:)

firts of all: welcome to the game :drinks:  its nice to see new players

now for your question,u will leave moraktar when u are lvl 12 with about a quarter/half xp bar for lvl 13

in this island u can meet the enemy factions:)

Ah, great! I can't wait more  ;D Thanks for the answer!

By the way, "meet the enemy factions" troubled me a bit, care to explain?  :shok:

np,its fun to help new players :)

about the "meet the enemy faction": on the second island,called irselnort,there exist 4 different factions(mountain clan/forsaken and elf/chosen) u can meet those but u will also see players with red names(like in arena) these are of the enemy faction u play,u can fight with these red named people:)

i hope this explained it a bit,if someone else wants to give it a better try go ahead because i think this wasnt very clear(just dont know how to say in a different way)

cheers! :drinks:

Good example but for one way is the name like....

Crushspell

Meeeee

np,its fun to help new players :)

about the "meet the enemy faction": on the second island,called irselnort,there exist 4 different factions(mountain clan/forsaken and elf/chosen) u can meet those but u will also see players with red names(like in arena) these are of the enemy faction u play,u can fight with these red named people:)

i hope this explained it a bit,if someone else wants to give it a better try go ahead because i think this wasnt very clear(just dont know how to say in a different way)

cheers! :drinks:

So if im moving there, they will be able to attack me whenever they want?  :unknw:

If that's so....they will be killing me all the time?  :shok:

...Oh well. I'll deal with it somehow if that's so  :aggressive:

Anyways, one more question if you don't mind, are the enemies on 2nd Island high levelled? Do they drop weapons/armors or stuff that sell good? Me and my friend are currently both level 7, working our way to 12 (and a half) to go there.

Sorry for the obvious nooby questions, but oh well, im New  ;D

Have a nice day/night.

GOOD SPIRIT YOU HAVE  ;D  GOOD LUCK BRO CUZ I HAVE MC ON EMERALD THAT IS ALMOST LVL 14

So if im moving there, they will be able to attack me whenever they want?  :unknw:

If that's so....they will be killing me all the time?  :shok:

...Oh well. I'll deal with it somehow if that's so  :aggressive:

Anyways, one more question if you don't mind, are the enemies on 2nd Island high levelled? Do they drop weapons/armors or stuff that sell good? Me and my friend are currently both level 7, working our way to 12 (and a half) to go there.

Sorry for the obvious nooby questions, but oh well, im New  ;D

Have a nice day/night.

yes and i know it sounds bad but there are  onemost no elf/chosen at the begin towns of forsaken/mc but later on when u are at a town called: caravans and nadir then there is a big possibility elf/chosen will attack u :)

yes and i know it sounds bad but there are  onemost no elf/chosen at the begin towns of forsaken/mc but later on when u are at a town called: caravans and nadir then there is a big possibility elf/chosen will attack u :)

Great way to go  :spiteful: challenge at it's fullest, no?

This will motivate me to be stronger, and stronger, AND STRONGER!

Thanks for the answers, everyone.

But, one more and last for now. :sorry:

Will i be able to get gold in large quantities in 2nd Island while i farm enemies (not bosses)?

Let's say, what is the average Level and HPof mobs there? That will be enough for the time being  ;D

That's all for now,

Have a nice day/night.

the level just depends on the town where u are and fort the money making with nly farming normal mobs? i dont know,i tried it but only lasted 15 minutes then i got really bored :)

Here's everything you need to be on the path to greatness:

1. Do arena everyday.  Use those free tickets.  Eventually you'll have enough arena points to buy arena weapons which are lvl 15 and they're very good for someone starting out. Many people level 20 still use their arena weapons in pvp.  A two handed weapon is about 5k arena points and a one handed about 3k. 

2.  Don't worry too much about buying gear now.  In fact if you can, just use quest gear until you get to the second island.  Gold is hard to come by so don't waste it on equipment you won't use very long. 

3. Do Not die fighting mobs.  I can't stress how important this is.  Every time you die to mobs you lose durability on your equipment.  Repairs to equipment cost a lot so the less you die the better.  If you fight a mob you know you can't handle just run and come back with help. 

4.  Make friends with people who are the same level as you.  You'll need the help of a full party on certain bosses.  The more friends the better. 

5. Last but not least, enjoy the grind.  Yes there will be times when you might be stuck on a boss quest for a month or longer. However that just makes your victory all the sweeter.  When you're done with story quests there's not much to do except farm and fight while you wait for next update, so enjoy all the quests even the tough ones.

Here's everything you need to be on the path to greatness:

1. Do arena everyday.  Use those free tickets.  Eventually you'll have enough arena points to buy arena weapons which are lvl 15 and they're very good for someone starting out. Many people level 20 still use their arena weapons in pvp.  A two handed weapon is about 5k arena points and a one handed about 3k.

A friend of mine and myself are still trying to figure out how Arena works :/ never got to play it, busy with quests  :( Care to explain how it works?

2.  Don't worry too much about buying gear now.  In fact if you can, just use quest gear until you get to the second island.  Gold is hard to come by so don't waste it on equipment you won't use very long.

That's what im saying to my friend too, he has 1.000+ gold and wants to spend it on useless weapons  :nea: though we planned to be gold farming mobs on 2nd island, i don't know if that'll be a good gold mine.

3. Do Not die fighting mobs.  I can't stress how important this is.  Every time you die to mobs you lose durability on your equipment.  Repairs to equipment cost a lot so the less you die the better.  If you fight a mob you know you can't handle just run and come back with help.

That's manageable too, we both have that in mind, so we hunt bosses/hard mobs together.

4.  Make friends with people who are the same level as you.  You'll need the help of a full party on certain bosses.  The more friends the better.

The hardest part  :( everyone seems to be ignoring me, only a few people helped me but we never got to the point of being friends ingame...

5. Last but not least, enjoy the grind.  Yes there will be times when you might be stuck on a boss quest for a month or longer. However that just makes your victory all the sweeter.  When you're done with story quests there's not much to do except farm and fight while you wait for next update, so enjoy all the quests even the tough ones.

You're talking to a masochist grindfest gamer  8) anyways, but why wait for next update? More weapons/quests/anything close to that?

Man, i never had that many questions for any game so far  :( sorry if im a bother  :facepalm:

Thanks for any future answers,

Have a nice day/night.

1. If u want to fight on arena just move to menu and select arena section, and here u have 2 buttons : "arena rating" where u can check your position in ranking, and "demand" button where u can choose the way u want to fight. U can fight 2x2, 3x3 or 5x5, on this screen u can also check ("requests applied") how many ppl want to fight on cartain room. Under this u can find how many tickets (which are important to get on arena) u have. U get 5 free tickets on each new day. about one for 2 hours, maybe less.. If u want more fights, u must buy more tickets from other ppl, or by MC SHOP which need spending real money.

2. There were many topics about farming gold, the best, but sometimes hard to get is hunting bosses on 2nd island. The more  safe way is to kill mobs and selling theyr loot, and after 14 or upper lvl doing "daily quests". These are blue colored "!" on the map. U can get some money and pots by doing them.

3. I will repeat what Odin said, REMEMBER NOT TO DIE EASLY, most of all not in later stage of the game, because all cost of 0% durability of the weapon or armor is 10% of gear value at shop. So if gear costs for example 1700 and u destroyed it to 0% u will have to pay 170 gold for repair.

4. Be patient. And dont worry, u will understand why ppl are most of all ignoring newbies. WNeh u exp more and more u will grant respect and more ppl will want to play by ur side.

5. Check into forum sometimes and u will see what news are awaiting us in updates.

See u soon in game:)

Tarcza

You're talking to a masochist grindfest gamer  8) anyways, but why wait for next update? More weapons/quests/anything close to that?

Guwer answered the rest.. ill get this one.  When you finish the story quests around lvl 15 you'll only have daily quests left.  The only other things to do is farm bosses who drop the best gear or kill enemy faction. Next update more quests are coming.  Grinding drops can be lucrative as well. You'll make friends more often on island 2.  Island 1 is just usually groups based on convenience.

Thank you all  ;D You really helped me understand this game better and better  ;D

One of the most helpful forums i've ever been  :good:

Keep the good forums going guys, im glad im part of it.

Have a nice day/night.