Damn annoying market

DutchHero

It annoys me that the market is not asking for confirmation after you clicked 'Buy' :facepalm:

I accidentally clicked buy and i bought an item for 8500g :sorry:

Kuzmitch if you read this please add this to the market.

After klicking 'Buy' it needs to ask: Do you really want to buy this item? Yes, No.

Am i right all?

DutchHero,

I agree but believe you should take it further. When the daily deal for market popped up I was fighting a regular monster and immediately clicked on "buy" by accident since the button was aligned where I was standing. Now I'm stuck with mc items I dont need, and with market not being shared between factions I'm not able to at least resell  for gold to break even 

I agree but believe you should take it further. When the daily deal for market popped up I was fighting a regular monster and immediately clicked on "buy" by accident since the button was aligned where I was standing. Now I'm stuck with mc items I dont need, and with market not being shared between factions I'm not able to at least resell  for gold to break even

Happen to me to hahaha twice  :mega_shok:

• 11 months later...

Sorry, but i'm afraid i'll have to revive this thread from the dead (´・Д・)」

ARISE THREAD LONG SINCE DEAD, HAUNT THY FORUMS FROM WHICH THOU WERT CREATED! :diablo:

Just bought crystal when i died because i "missclicked". When you play this game on mobile for a long time you start to memorize combinations and press stuff without looking. Guess i made a mistake and lost mcs which was needed next day  :nea:

It annoys me that the market is not asking for confirmation after you clicked 'Buy' :facepalm:

I accidentally clicked buy and i bought an item for 8500g :sorry:

Kuzmitch if you read this please add this to the market.

After klicking 'Buy' it needs to ask: Do you really want to buy this item? Yes, No.

Am i right all?

DutchHero,

ya agree n don't n post it at support  :)  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=30.0

I agree but u just lose 8500 im lose 71111 gold for a ugly custom what the **** :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:) really?

That's fine. I lost +7 Scout Kris in a hurry to amplify. Missed to use sign and it's gone. Next thing I noticed yesterday. MC- Market Price of Oblivion :20k

Elf- Price of oblivion:11111g

??