• druid
    • deathknight
    • warlock
    • necromancer
    • paladin
    • mage
    • priest

• 3 weeks later...

lol... people still didn't notice shaman is the only OP class and will be for a long time... ppl said ranger only get gifts... let's see what i remember from shamans... increased heal... critical heal... earthquake now do damage... nothing bad.

people say ranger got crossbow... what do you want? a knife? if it's to complain, make a good and real complain...

Ok, Retard, now look here, shut the duck up and stick you swords up it, you're not Einstein so duck off if you don't know shit

I changed MC cause my friends Shyleen and Pinoy asked me to move there and in my times as lvling as MC I've received many gifts and made many new friends that welcomed me, It was better than Elves less fighting and more unity in the faction so we decided to stay there, hope your small brain learnt a lesson here, and if your still gonna bother to post your useless crap here

the reason cause I picked Rogue cause the I moved to MC was when bag size was reduced to 10 ( something I think you didn't know ) it used to be 50 or something around that and this rogue I use was made on 0.7 when the bag size was bigger for starter and I wanted to start a shaman but I couldn't bother buying those crap Extra Bag slots cause there was no way of buying Miracle Coins here except for those crappy cards, well now you now, think this off topic is already done now unless you wanna be the last one to post useless crap to look like the winner?

I don't mean to be offensive but all your know it all know nothing lies and bullshit seems more offensive than my insults.

you still think that you can stop people from posting... from doing what they are able to do... you nothing more than he or me or any other player... the only people with authority to do anything are the game developers/designers/owners. you any of these? If someone is wrong on the talk... it's you which break many rules at a single post and also the developers which don't use their own rules.

time to start banning people on the forum developers... or remove your rules...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0

Communication in the game:

• It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.Types of penalties used by the administration of Warspear Online game:
  • Warning:
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;
  • violation of abovementioned rules.
  • Temporal partial denial of game access (muteness in chat, ban on trade deals, group invitations etc):
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;

I would rather face rangers than warlock at least my partner can reach them while they him me, but warlocks can hold both together and cannot be touched. But all are not as good with their skills, I've faced warlocks who just stand and make it real easy for me :blush:

:P 32 (26.4%)

Ranger

the votes don't means much... i bet at least 1/3 of the votes are mcs/forsaken players who die a lot for ranger or elfs/chosen in arena in angry times... if have smart people playing both sides checking every class... ranger would be in 3-4 strongest cause it's the most simple class, just buff and attack...