• ranger
    • druid
    • deathknight
    • warlock
    • necromancer
    • paladin
    • mage
    • priest

Depends on which level youre at. Early game melee is crasy strong, all melee classes. Mid game its kinda give or take. Late game generally range have the upper hand.

I agree, Tanks at low lvs are scary with their huge HP pool, and they rape rangers fast so they can't burst enough before they die

Obviously Shaman still, followed by warlock

Any class that have 2 disable skills are always OP

Earthquake do damage wtf :facepalm:

Everybody knows,rangers the most op class :facepalm: .

"Every class with 2 disable op",bullshit. :facepalm:

Ranger now have crossbow=SUPER ULTRA MEGA HIPER duckING HIGH FROM HELL damage,+ bless=Cya.

a rangers with +10 crossbow own everybody,they crit is 1k+ :facepalm: .

Rangers never get a nerf,only "gifts",they the unique old class who received a new weapon type on update,why???bow not strong enought to kill a barb with 3k hp in 2 seconds?need kill in 1 second? :facepalm:

Everybody knows,rangers the most op class :facepalm: .

"Every class with 2 disable op",bullshit. :facepalm:

Ranger now have crossbow=SUPER ULTRA MEGA HIPER duckING HIGH FROM HELL damage,+ bless=Cya.

a rangers with +10 crossbow own everybody,they crit is 1k+ :facepalm: .

Rangers never get a nerf,only "gifts",they the unique old class who received a new weapon type on update,why???bow not strong enought to kill a barb with 3k hp in 2 seconds?need kill in 1 second? :facepalm:

remember fighting with two ranger in arena with good amp crossbow

I got hit by 6 times damage around 300+ damage when both use blessing and powerfull shoot at once

I think yes everybody know which class is OP

Warlock with all the damn kiting and AOE they do. Bd now too, 2.3khp at lvl 13. :facepalm: Ranger kinda got shown up now that we have DK that can take their main advantage, damage from a distance :wacko: . Shaman still close to the top, damage from quake. :bad:

for me, OP just for ppl can play that classes. Dont said shaman, ranger, or another class OP if u can not play that classes.

for me, OP just for ppl can play that classes. Dont said shaman, ranger, or another class OP if u can not play that classes.

Ive played every class... :rofl:

why nobody vote for mage

they are Sentinel,

Sentinel players = no skills

So we don't know how pro mages are yet

you forgot already? or are BDs killing you too hard?

they are Sentinel,

true words bro, except for the last part.

they are Sentinel,

lol merc, and ur skill is what? tag along with people with level 18 +10 gear and act strong? i only see u with sulla, spanish, and so on. at least i see sulla alone fighting elves (even if it is at crossing :D) and spanish (also at crossing) too. i only see u after sulla uncloaks and atacks, them brave merc comes to kill :! "no skills" elfs cant hide like rogues. when u see ur gonna lose a fight u just run. is that a skill too? ;) that's probably why u left ur bd and only play rogue  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  cant u cant hide with bd :D

lol merc, and ur skill is what? tag along with people with level 18 +10 gear and act strong? i only see u with sulla, spanish, and so on. at least i see sulla alone fighting elves (even if it is at crossing :D) and spanish (also at crossing) too. i only see u after sulla uncloaks and atacks, them brave merc comes to kill :! "no skills" elfs cant hide like rogues. when u see ur gonna lose a fight u just run. is that a skill too? ;) that's probably why u left ur bd and only play rogue  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  cant u cant hide with bd :D

nice joke, I kill elves all day alone, and those +10 lv 18 geared oh wait, in case your small brain didn't notice non of them are +10 and they are my friends

and I never run away from a fight, only times I run is when I need to go crossing where I own slow elves, unless there are too many elves, go ask Span, he should know since I run into 5 rangers just to kill 1 guy even if i know i'm gonna die, i'm just gonna re spawn 5 mins away from that area anyway

Left my BD? I left elves cause they are pathetic, all they do is fight for turns and steal each others bosses

I never tag along people unless they call me for help or they want to kill elves with me.

well your just a new rich player who has no idea of players in this game, all you new rich players act so tough with your shiny swords acting all Einstein, well sadly, Amplification don't work for your brain.

Never vote for OP class :spiteful: . just vote who have brain and pro play their class. :spiteful:

Then u do the same  :blush: start a rogue xd

Then u do the same  :blush: start a rogue xd

nahh, im not the running tipe  8) i'd make a warlock though but i dont really like ranged classes. so maybe dk, but all the dk's i've met so far are weak :| level ur anax and get him good gear

nice joke, I kill elves all day alone, and those +10 lv 18 geared oh wait, in case your small brain didn't notice non of them are +10 and they are my friends

and I never run away from a fight, only times I run is when I need to go crossing where I own slow elves, unless there are too many elves, go ask Span, he should know since I run into 5 rangers just to kill 1 guy even if i know i'm gonna die, i'm just gonna re spawn 5 mins away from that area anyway

Left my BD? I left elves cause they are pathetic, all they do is fight for turns and steal each others bosses

I never tag along people unless they call me for help or they want to kill elves with me.

well your just a new rich player who has no idea of players in this game, all you new rich players act so tough with your shiny swords acting all Einstein, well sadly, Amplification don't work for your brain.

maybe im not as new as you or many ppl  think, nor as rich :) and yeah i dont know for sure if their gear is +10 or not. but lvl18 it sure is :P

as for the running part, i've seen u stun cloak n run a few times (even 1vs1, that i know for sure). so before saying people lack skills, try taking a good look at urself. u went to mc cause u realized they have better pvp skills and probably because u thought u'd be stronger (i realized that too but still i wont leave elfs to join with "strong"). :fool:

well sadly, Amplification don't work for your brain.

seems like i struck a nerve here  :good: or do u get all offensive everytime u get an answer?  :dirol:

u went to mc cause u realized they have better pvp skills and probably because u thought u'd be stronger (i realized that too but still i wont leave elfs to join with "strong"). :fool:

Ok, Retard, now look here, shut the duck up and stick you swords up it, you're not Einstein so duck off if you don't know shit

I changed MC cause my friends Shyleen and Pinoy asked me to move there and in my times as lvling as MC I've received many gifts and made many new friends that welcomed me, It was better than Elves less fighting and more unity in the faction so we decided to stay there, hope your small brain learnt a lesson here, and if your still gonna bother to post your useless crap here

the reason cause I picked Rogue cause the I moved to MC was when bag size was reduced to 10 ( something I think you didn't know ) it used to be 50 or something around that and this rogue I use was made on 0.7 when the bag size was bigger for starter and I wanted to start a shaman but I couldn't bother buying those crap Extra Bag slots cause there was no way of buying Miracle Coins here except for those crappy cards, well now you now, think this off topic is already done now unless you wanna be the last one to post useless crap to look like the winner?

I don't mean to be offensive but all your know it all know nothing lies and bullshit seems more offensive than my insults.

What a hypocrite  :facepalm:

what a stupid jerk,the important is i told the truth.look at your voting classes 2nd op class.i cant even kill a pro lvl 14 shaman n im lvl 20 bd,idk who played that shaman,using crossing is a dirty job.

what a stupid jerk,the important is i told the truth.look at your voting classes 2nd op class.i cant even kill a pro lvl 14 shaman n im lvl 20 bd,idk who played that shaman,using crossing is a dirty job.

How dare they not stand there and let you kill them !  >:D

;D

why nobody vote for mage

bus mage not op  ;)

only 1 qustion . shaman s quick stoping 23 ppl in same place .(

so why driuds root stop only 1 ppl

ans only no need dramm

Ok, Retard, now look here, shut the duck up and stick you swords up it, you're not Einstein so duck off if you don't know shit

I don't mean to be offensive but all your know it all know nothing lies and bullshit seems more offensive than my insults.

just a final comment. u call people retard, tell them to stfu and "stick you swords up it" (not quite sure what this means, i tried googling it but the only result i got was "the person who wrote that has poor english skills") then on the last line of ur post u say u don't mean to be offensive?  :facepalm: laughing stock  :rofl: n i agree, this has gone off topic enough

• 1 month later...

You bonds say shaman op because they cross fight  you should make your decision based on 1vs1 in no cross zone.

@Tung4u if your lvl 20 can't kill a lvl 14 you should know something is wrong with you not the shaman.

Each class oid as good as it is played.

People who play chosen only love using the bind skill. No skill & no brain