[2012.08.20] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 update announcement

Kuzmitch

Mhhh..... LVL 13-18 Equipment..... I think they will all be Personal so u cant Trade them. But its ok to equip the own little Hero  ;D

I think no personal  :pardon: ,  its maybe equip or none parameters.

Dev said that no duplicates. If duplicates, its like as bag pocket[Gift], Arena ticket[Gift], Sign of imp.[Gift].  ;)

Maybe factions will.fight over quests..

in other words, a steady warzone, like when nadir has respawn.statues and we were allowed to fight there

kuzmitch and all aigrind staff please fix sms payment for indonesia pleasee :cray: :cray:

yeah ... only indonesia didnt hv any coins via sms  :bad: bad

what is the point of laby if we get same stuff from quests? :facepalm:

Ppl spend mcoin on revives/enchants on new gear/pots/scrolls etc..

money making scheme  :facepalm:

and now we get the same gear for free from quest :crazy: :crazy:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  .... again i lost next update  :cray:  december returns ducking family xd  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

doubt it, they will post a date before lauching update  ::) (as one of the developers said)

september last week  ;)

maybe different drop from astral next update, so ppl still want to go there.

i bet they will release update at 20 - 28 sept 8)

sooner better :give_rose:

Maybe you get to pick one gear then you have to go into lab and get the rest. What I want to know is what the new cool dragon boss will drop. Most likely lt will be receiving. Lvl 20 item  :unknw: lvl 18 belt or rings Also will it be seasonal like snow boundaries? Last Halloween season we were able to receive powerful amulets and rings. In winter time Snow boundaries where elf and mc could do quests together and not be able to kill each other. So I sence it will be a combination of both.

Problem is only a select few were getting the rare 18lvl item drops then either sat on them or auctioned them for ridiculous amounts of gold or mcoins, and the commons weren't able to get their hands on them to spend mcoins to enchant or amplify which is probably the largest group of players paying aigrinds bills. So now everyone gets them everyone can go back to spending money on mcoins again.

players will have the

opportunity to receive high-level gear of

13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing

bosses in the group in the vast of

Irselnort.

Means the quest reward we get in quest in norlant marsh is same in ilsernort its green item too with 2enchant only example the quest reward of killing g.g and genie (yellow quest)we get weapon color green so the best weapon is still the lab. Weapon

Also went on to say there will be no new items introduced, meaning that the only lvl 18 items which are lab weapons and armor will be attainable by quest reward. I think half a dozen other posts already clarified that.

:shok:

sevanix is scamer . dont ever trust him . cheat many player ;( he took my sign :(

Aw...dont trust.....if any..want you to enter like website..they phishing you password and username....

players will have the

opportunity to receive high-level gear of

13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing

bosses in the group in the vast of

Irselnort.

Means the quest reward we get in quest in norlant marsh is same in ilsernort its green item too with 2enchant only example the quest reward of killing g.g and genie (yellow quest)we get weapon color green so the best weapon is still the lab. Weapon

No, there will be only equivalents to existing gear with a new and very interesting way to receive it.

Its say that there is no new gears.

plzz gm make barbarian use duall axe plzzzzz most ppl would play more if u do him take duall axe (2 1 handed axe)plz

2x 1h axe will be for new fractions (~dwarves and demons) [MAYBE  ;D ]

i know what should happen  ;D

announce release date tommorrow ( for me the 4th of september)

then release it on 5th of september  it will make the best birthday present for me  :lol:

I seriously wonder about this "new way of receiving" the boss drop items.

will we be able to get many, or few? How many can we get per day? how many can we get total?

Will we be able to get whichever we want, or will it be random?

most likely, they will give the option to get them faster or easier by using miracle coins.

like the xmas holiday event daily quest where u could buy miracle fireworks and get holiday chest...