[2012.08.20] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 update announcement

Kuzmitch

Wow! This is gonna be awesome!

I love the new boss mostly because Warspear Online was missing dragons. So a dragon related boss will definitely get my approval  :good:

And please make the game available on Windows Mobile 7.5 :)

Can you pls make the rangers skills to work 100%...evasion at 5 still not working. If you will make evasion to work 80%, at least, rangers can start to farm. Rangers are the only classes that cant farm. And how come rangers stkills dont work at low lvls? Or, you can change evasion to onother skill..like arows enchant...with sun mag. I dont like when i use evasion and get only critical hits from mobs..and i miss, i have doge 15% and acc 15%...still dont get no doge

u serious? 15% dodge is nothing and rangers are probably the best laby tankers on elf side :facepalm:

Can you pls make the rangers skills to work 100%...evasion at 5 still not working. If you will make evasion to work 80%, at least, rangers can start to farm. Rangers are the only classes that cant farm. And how come rangers stkills dont work at low lvls? Or, you can change evasion to onother skill..like arows enchant...with sun mag. I dont like when i use evasion and get only critical hits from mobs..and i miss, i have doge 15% and acc 15%...still dont get no doge

- with evasion 80% will rangers even more op,so this is a bad idea :bad: (my opinion)

-if u want to dodge attacks from mobs get at least 20%-25%

Sorry for the off topic does the guild system is on the top of to do list of aigrind ive been playing this game for  1 and a half year just wanna know if it will implement soon

Yes i must agree.. would be great to have.

Rangers are the only classes that cant farm.

huh?  :shok: :shok:

my ranger can farm easy.. can tank even. where u at? :facepalm:

Just want to say Admin why ws v3.0.3 in my E75 dont have BGM ,background music it only have sound effect please put it

Because it is a Symbian phone and symbian phones don't support the music for now.

ranger skill works 100%?

ok make gouge works 100% so i wouldnt miss when i use it

15% dodge are not alot.

I got around 32% dodge and still got hit alot of times

Btw u are a ranged unit so u shouldnt get hit alot but deal with damage

PS : no class that have no weakness ;)

Trade with MC would be great. It's depressing thought that mace of sudden doom may end up in MC hands and never have the chance to trade for it.

thanks to their long friendship with the Elves of Ayvondil. According to legend, the last king of Norlant, Witold, was altogether in love with Elf queen Valary.

You can not miss this last chance to get an advantage in landing on Ayvondil, which is not far off!

We'll keep you updated in development progress design

Have a few questions:

1. If a get a lv18 1h sword, does it do same damage as sudden doom 1h sword, but with 3 stats instead 4?

2. What advantage? The reward, or something else?

3. So the NPCs attack the legion, since they friends with sentinels? ;D

4. Can u make a story book? Sometimes when i progress thought quests, there is a text about some history. Maybe at that we gonna know, we get into a storybook? Then can i read when imk bored :yahoo:

5. In arena, make it also in amp categori. Like Lv15-18, +0 to +2 and so.

How bout adding a locker or something that u can store your gear and gold in and then access it with all characters from same account. That would help put an end to ppl problems about being scammed out of their stuff. I dont have that problem cuz I only deal with good ppl but there  is a lot of ppl that r to trusting and get burned.

How bout adding a locker or something that u can store your gear and gold in and then access it with all characters from same account. That would help put an end to ppl problems about being scammed out of their stuff. I dont have that problem cuz I only deal with good ppl but there  is a lot of ppl that r to trusting and get burned.

Agreed with you Bong, many scammer now...just put a link from owner of item then deceive ppl, newbie player became prey. :facepalm: :'(

thats a good idea... It should only be accessed by entering a username.and pass to it so u can get into it from a different profile or give it to someone you 100% trust. Another idea is make another armor set but not for over 14 a set for lvl 11 so they can ise in 11-14 arena would be nice. The new island is confusing... Kuzzmitch added something about communicating with the enemy.. So is this a friendly island? Why is the opposite faction red? That will only fail if this is to be a friendly island.. They will only kill each other.... Only thing that would be new is trash talking to the enemy  :lol:

Because it is a Symbian phone and symbian phones don't support the music for now.

doesnt support eh :bad:  i play always music on my music player on my symbian  :bad:

:shok: :shok: :shok: wow! if this is as good as it sounds, i wud come back for a while.... wt i like the most in this update is-------> it dsnt involve mshop loot on us lol  :rofl: :rofl:

i feel like we wud b able to form alliance with mc, kinda, to kill uber-boss-biach, like the lv53 underground-horror in old times :D... but may b make pt this time  :unknw:

MY SUGGESTIONS:

1. plz allow elf-mc trade fair  ;D to let us xchange the precious drops for other factions, that r worthless to us... coz we get em after tuff farms  :sorry: = INTERFACTION TRADE

2. stop bosses from droppin other faction stuff to one faction, that wud make some sort of content with any drops one gets....its disheartening how a sun atk guy gets dark atk stuff

3. Do something about sanctuaries quest... raise its cc value or smthing, like 25 cc

4. necro gets to stop enemy but preist cnt. only one atk skill on preist, and no disable skill. armistice is like gauge that doesnt even make enemy stop..

5. Warlock and Mage got no bg amulet (proper), if they go for sun-atk amulet, they get one waste parameter of astral, and if choose penetration one, they dnt get sun-atk. warlock-mage dnt get life in bg sets  :bad: ...how come :!  :facepalm:

6. symbian fones make a hissing noise even wen volume turned to zero. that wastes battery  :nea:

7. we all miss nadir respawn since 1.5.0 :'( plz rethink it  :facepalm:

8. why cant we trade with buyer up anymore? we did bg, we shud get the benefit of trading with them  :facepalm:

9. It was just perfect how arena supplier was in nadir too, and we cud get cc frm t5  :'(

that wud be it for now  ;D ...anyways this is just feedback, no hard feelings, u guys try to do best  :give_rose: :tease:

If you'll read carefully, you will find something else ;)

I think its a PVP island with respawn statue there..with quest same like The Strongest maybe? And whats that green things? Is it portal? Lol it will be like Astral Labyrinth..the different is the way is using portal?we hve to find the way to Boss Hydra? OMG..im confuse :D just wait till the update.. :P

• Developer

I think its a PVP island with respawn statue there..with quest same like The Strongest maybe? And whats that green things? Is it portal? Lol it will be like Astral Labyrinth..the different is the way is using portal?we hve to find the way to Boss Hydra? OMG..im confuse :D just wait till the update.. :P

And what about that?

You can not miss this last chance to get an advantage in landing on Ayvondil, which is not far off!

And what about that?

so.. does that mean its a temporary island or is there going to be a cheap ship fare for the first few  days of update??? explain pls.

I would like to know i have to do to recover a personage.

I do not remember he number of account. I leave them name of the

personage for if they can help me un something.

Headlight lvl 14 bladedancer. EU-emerald

If they can do something i amo going to be grateful foro thank to him.

Thank you very much for tour help..

And what about that?

in my personal understanding does this island will be like Chainless League.. we need to finish the quest to be able to get new gears and our  Chainless league reputation will be 0?

Note: its my personal understanding so for god sake just post your personal understanding as well.

guys and admin can u answer thiss pleasee :  - If we ampifly using 59 mcoin, our item can lost/down level ??   Please tell me

if u pay these 59 mcoins u have insurance that ur item is safe.

so using 59 mcoin have insurance like sign to safe our item from lost/down level/broken ?? :crazy:

Moderators are really very careless guyz dont invest too much on ur id,

If u loose it either by getting hacked or some other reason u hv no chance of

Getting it back, thats wat their monopoly is dont return ids and let ppl make

New id and fill up their money bags.

The moderators are too lazy and they sux they are unable to reply or return my id

Since 1 months wtf lazy noobs wake up

Admin's If u cant add more slots on bag space then make another way or idea...

The quantity of 1slot if quest item or potion is 10pcs. Then add its quantity make it 20pcs a slot or 99pcs so everybody happy so we can do dailies easily..

Trade with MC would be great. It's depressing thought that mace of sudden doom may end up in MC hands and never have the chance to trade for it.

already saw a doom bow in mc land and im so happy it's with us :D

only ppl who done "Shadows Berengar" quest who can do new quest for lvel 14-18 ?? Please anser this

I think yes, because when u end the shadow quest u must go to harbor ant talk with someone there, and that person is saying something about new land to go to.

this will be best update for3ver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

cant wait for this :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

deadhand EU-Emerald lvl 14 paladin

not possible without revive and pots, unless the elfs just stand there. :wacko:

and kinda to early to tell if warlock op, well see at lvl20, blessing rangers and shaman / druids are hard to kill.

melee weak against all range classes.

correct he res nd used many pots zethu bt i think u slept xd ask other who were there ,also reezeh helped him he was not alone

I think yes, because when u end the shadow quest u must go to harbor ant talk with someone there, and that person is saying something about new land to go to.

ohh nooo, my pala n druid not done shadows berengar :cray: :cray: