[2012.08.20] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 update announcement

Kuzmitch

not possible without revive and pots, unless the elfs just stand there. :wacko:

and kinda to early to tell if warlock op, well see at lvl20, blessing rangers and shaman / druids are hard to kill.

melee weak against all range classes.

well i wasnt there, but he wiped out 2 wog party, dunno how that went down but my thought was: WTF?.

"melee weak against all range classes." so very true but our ranged classes dont have mass cc skills :P warlock as 2, shaman has 1. paladin has 1 but it fails many times n you have to be cfairly close( and mage also has but once again can only use if close to enemies. all the rest is balanced i think, except for the CC skills. seems a bit unfair that 5 warlocks can kill 5 to 10 elfs without them even touching them  :blush:

well i wasnt there, but he wiped out 2 wog party, dunno how that went down but my thought was: WTF?.

"melee weak against all range classes." so very true but our ranged classes dont have mass cc skills :P warlock as 2, shaman has 1. paladin has 1 but it fails many times n you have to be cfairly close( and mage also has but once again can only use if close to enemies. all the rest is balanced i think, except for the CC skills. seems a bit unfair that 5 warlocks can kill 5 to 10 elfs without them even touching them  :blush:

Warlock has 1, Shaman has 1, Paladin has 1, Mage has 1

I don't get the problem here?

Sorry for the off topic does the guild system is on the top of to do list of aigrind ive been playing this game for  1 and a half year just wanna know if it will implement soon

kuzmitch good nice update. Add a brengar fullset box to miracle shop item for 1999 miracle coins. Right now the high level are camping and no chance for us to get the brengar set. Add brengar level 20 red weapon item to miracle shop for 1999 coins. That way we blow more signs and pvp more fun. Miracle shop items are boring man give us some pets or mounts. Overall good job. Please work on this brengar thing boss.

kuzmitch good nice update. Add a brengar fullset box to miracle shop item for 1999 miracle coins. Right now the high level are camping and no chance for us to get the brengar set. Add brengar level 20 red weapon item to miracle shop for 1999 coins. That way we blow more signs and pvp more fun. Miracle shop items are boring man give us some pets or mounts. Overall good job. Please work on this brengar thing boss.

Epic fail

Rich = Strong + easy mode, yay

Warlock has 1, Shaman has 1, Paladin has 1, Mage has 1

I don't get the problem here?

warlock has 2 aoe croud control skills in case u dont know (dont u know ur own side skills? 2 circles)(+ fear + life drain, can also be used to slow and stop movement.. if ur any good makes u untouchable), shaman has 1 mass cc (all of which are ranged skills, u can cast safelly out of range)

mage has 1 mass cc skill but needs to be close for it to work, paladin has 1 mass cc skill as well but it fails a lot if ur not standing near oponents. see the diference? not only u have more cc skills u also can use them far from enemies.

most epic suggestion i ever see in forum

warlock has 2 aoe croud control skills in case u dont know (dont u know ur own side skills? 2 circles)(+ fear + life drain, can also be used to slow and stop movement.. if ur any good makes u untouchable), shaman has 1 mass cc (all of which are ranged skills, u can cast safelly out of range)

mage has 1 mass cc skill but needs to be close for it to work, paladin has 1 mass cc skill as well but it fails a lot if ur not standing near oponents. see the diference? not only u have more cc skills u also can use them far from enemies.

2 aoe CCs? You high? 2 Circles yes, Don't you know how to read before going Einstein mode?

1 Circle is disable, 1 Circle does damage to enemies in it, Fear is a single target CC

Stagger does not count as CC, and if it did, the Aoe stagger from the other Circle would be too slow since it doesn't tic too long and fast.

And I agree too with ranged CC, Sentinel should get a ranged CC, think they should remake Mages stun from moving targets and stunning to aoe stun like Warlocks.

most epic suggestion i ever see in forum

I told you too much DQs get you high :lol:

wow cool if Devs/admins will start talk a little bit more with us  ;)

Hm cool what dailys will be replaced with story line  ;)

i think i will not level up my characters anymore  :)

And devs can u tell about the amount of experience gained from quests?

i mean what from daily lvl14-15 can get 150 exp in day so from 14 to 18 takes about month.

satanclaus ;D ... well cant wait for the update. have 3x lvl14/15 chars and kinda got boring doing dailys. thanks for the update

2 aoe CCs? You high? 2 Circles yes, Don't you know how to read before going Einstein mode?

1 Circle is disable, 1 Circle does damage to enemies in it, Fear is a single target CC

Stagger does not count as CC, and if it did, the Aoe stagger from the other Circle would be too slow since it doesn't tic too long and fast.

And I agree too with ranged CC, Sentinel should get a ranged CC, think they should remake Mages stun from moving targets and stunning to aoe stun like Warlocks.  I told you too much DQs get you high :lol:

well stagger renders melee units useless eheh not ranged, ur right about that. my bd cant even touch a warlock even on full dd set. at least with shamans i manage to get a few hits in even if they end up owning me :) i hate feeling completely powerless, and first time i ever felt that way was when fighting warlocks. at lead death knights have that pull skill to counter ranged classes, rogues have cloak and barbs have ranged stun.. bds and paladins are just useless agains ranged, even if they are good players.

Sorry for the off topic does the guild system is on the top of to do list of aigrind ive been playing this game for  1 and a half year just wanna know if it will implement soon

I strongly agree this. I have been waiting for this more then anything.

nice one dev  :good:

i wan trades between d faction :diablo:

direct trades no, but maybe market. although direct trades would be nice too, for people who trade in signs. few people got 300k gold to pay for an item :D

well stagger renders melee units useless eheh not ranged, ur right about that. my bd cant even touch a warlock even on full dd set. at least with shamans i manage to get a few hits in even if they end up owning me :) i hate feeling completely powerless, and first time i ever felt that way was when fighting warlocks. at lead death knights have that pull skill to counter ranged classes, rogues have cloak and barbs have ranged stun.. bds and paladins are just useless agains ranged, even if they are good players.

jayrox?

at lead death knights have that pull skill to counter ranged classes, rogues have cloak and barbs have ranged stun.. bds and paladins are just useless agains ranged, even if they are good players.

I didn't quite get this bolded text.

If you are referring to Gouge or Stealth, Gouge is melee, Stealth cannot be used in Combat unless Gouge is used, once again incase you didn't understand the Stealth part with gouge, gouge is melee.

cloak = stealth. u can get near any unit (melee or ranged) unnoticed, that gives u a fighting chance. barbs can stun from far, dk's can pull targets to him, all of these melee have a chance at fighting ranged. paladins and bd cant pull or stun from far, 2 squares range only but if ranged oponent not a really bad player u can get anywere near 2 squares :D

AIGRIND company announces development of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.1 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which is scheduled for September 2012.[glow=red,2,300] Players will enjoy a completely new territory "Norlant Marsh" to perform challenging and exciting quests with experience reward, which is designed for level 14-18. It all depends on your luck and skill, the ability to negotiate not only with their own group, but also to find a common language with the enemies in 90 locations of the territory[/glow]. New boss will be available, Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Marsh.[glow=red,2,300] Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.[/glow]

1)i dont know but really from the quote above we can see that when we doing quest there is a chance of receive a high level gear as a quest reward.So we will only receieve the high level gear only when we are lucky? :(

2)Good news bout the Hydra but is there only one hydra or six hydras which protect a treasure in a location(like berenger shadows ;D )?

AIGRIND company announces development of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.1 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which is scheduled for September 2012.[glow=red,2,300] Players will enjoy a completely new territory "Norlant Marsh" to perform challenging and exciting quests with experience reward, which is designed for level 14-18. It all depends on your luck and skill, the ability to negotiate not only with their own group, but also to find a common language with the enemies in 90 locations of the territory[/glow]. New boss will be available, Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Marsh.[glow=red,2,300] Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.[/glow]

1)i dont know but really from the quote above we can see that when we doing quest there is a chance of receive a high level gear as a quest reward.So we will only receieve the high level gear only when we are lucky? :(

2)Good news bout the Hydra but is there only one hydra or six hydras which protect a treasure in a location(like berenger shadows ;D )?

6 Head Hydra is a girl.

Guest Muertos

Nice update.

cloak = stealth. u can get near any unit (melee or ranged) unnoticed, that gives u a fighting chance. barbs can stun from far, dk's can pull targets to him, all of these melee have a chance at fighting ranged. paladins and bd cant pull or stun from far, 2 squares range only but if ranged oponent not a really bad player u can get anywere near 2 squares :D

Stealth > Merciless Strike > Scatter/Blind/Root/in warlock Circle  idk name xD/Mage stun/Nightmare/Priest stun > KITEDGGMELEENUB

btw mercuriall i dont complain about my paladin stun vs melee. works nicelly as u just saw at cross to bg  :blush: but did u see tocino (warlock lvl16) owning 3/4 elfs? 2 lvl 20 rangers lol. well he did pot at least 1 time but still, warlock too op in pvp

btw mercuriall i dont complain about my paladin stun vs melee. works nicelly as u just saw at cross to bg  :blush: but did u see tocino (warlock lvl16) owning 3/4 elfs? 2 lvl 20 rangers lol. well he did pot at least 1 time but still, warlock too op in pvp

think they need improve warlock heal, so long to regen in lengthy battle`s.

ok,, i got it devs.. u mean elf could have a chat with mcs while staying be enemy in this new map because i saw the name still in red colour in the picture..war will breaks in every minute i guess :facepalm: ..not mentioning 1 vs 1 n a small arena by the longhated rivals.

guys,, remember please,,if trading between faction permitted,, in emerald the drop price between elf n mcs really different.. lab 17lvl cloak in mcs is 10-20k while in elf side is 60-70k :bad: .. so elf will be more profited..

my suggestion in this update are,,

please make the revival scroll,, i really need it..

forbid high level to enter forsaken/chosen island..let them level up by themselves

increase the druid bees dmg

well he has a +8 staff, fast connection, pots and he does 100% damage on people who doesn't use dark def

fast connection is enough to own people with aoe CCs and etc, Imagine if he didn't use crossing, 1 scatter from Mikoshamet and he can kiss his Circles goodbye

sorry but i disagree with you about warlock being OP

as of sulla he really is a skilful player as for me knowing him in the beginning of warspear from enemy to a close friend

Nice update...hope see that available in semptember 2012..hehe...and also

*Make NPC dealer in Nadir make trasaction between enemies factions

*A system to manage gold among toons of same account (sounds weird?)

Nice job

Forgive my poor English

A "skilled" warlock is melee's worst nightmare using its skills to make yourself untouchable and keep them at a distance but vs  ranged classes there's not much of a difference than fighting a druid/sham just different skills. :bomb:

A "skilled" warlock is melee's worst nightmare using its skills to make yourself untouchable and keep them at a distance but vs  ranged classes there's not much of a difference than fighting a druid/sham just different skills. :bomb:

Don't leave out ranger, now Scatter = Blind except it doesn't reduce your accuracy

Scatter + Burst FAST Dmg + Traps + Crossing = Untouched Rapist.

Sad we never see any "skilled" Rangers, just +10 people using Blessing when they see red names and charging in.

Don't leave out ranger, now Scatter = Blind except it doesn't reduce your accuracy

Scatter + Burst FAST Dmg + Traps + Crossing = Untouched Rapist.

Sad we never see any "skilled" Rangers, just +10 people using Blessing when they see red names and charging in.

rangers say scatter has gotten worse.  only really good ranger i know is recklace, waterbow (hornig) also not bad. as for me im a melee fan :D i always go for the underdog class (so i can suck n blame it on poor skills :D :D ). n yes, sulla's fast connection+cross is his biggest weapon. it take me like 2/3 seconds to cross :!

rangers say scatter has gotten worse.

well not really true, now enemy gets scattered even if there's a wall behind him, unless Rangers want it the old version so I can own them more easier without them getting to CC me

Can you pls make the rangers skills to work 100%...evasion at 5 still not working. If you will make evasion to work 80%, at least, rangers can start to farm. Rangers are the only classes that cant farm. And how come rangers stkills dont work at low lvls? Or, you can change evasion to onother skill..like arows enchant...with sun mag. I dont like when i use evasion and get only critical hits from mobs..and i miss, i have doge 15% and acc 15%...still dont get no doge