[2012.08.20] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 update announcement

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear players,

AIGRIND company announces development of an update of the best mobile MMORPG «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.1 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which is scheduled for September 2012. Players will enjoy a completely new territory "Norlant Marsh" to perform challenging and exciting quests with experience reward, which is designed for level 14-18. It all depends on your luck and skill, the ability to negotiate not only with their own group, but also to find a common language with the enemies in 90 locations of the territory. New boss will be available, Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Marsh. Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.

Irselnort opened for the Sentinels and the Legion almost all of its mysteries. None of the alliance did not succeed with the help of Legacy of Berengar to turn the tide of the war. To help contestants again should come the secrets of the past.

Most recently, the merchants of the Chainless League stated to explore the Norlant Marsh - previously considered as inaccessible marshy land lying between Irselnort and Ayvondil. These marshes were formed of territory of Norlant - prosperous kingdom, once devastated by vortices of the War of Spear, and then destroyed by the Great Rift. Mournful ruins of ancient Norlant are still securely protected not only by swamp monsters and wild tribes. Magic of the dead kingdom satiated the land for centuries - not by chance that the natives, descendants of Norlant people, worship the swamps as a huge living being.

Ancient norlant people were very well versed in magic - thanks to their long friendship with the Elves of Ayvondil. According to legend, the last king of Norlant, Witold, was altogether in love with Elf queen Valary. Sages of both alliances in one voice claim that having secrets of Norlant Lords can play a decisive role in the coming battles under cover of the Eternal forest!

You can not miss this last chance to get an advantage in landing on Ayvondil, which is not far off!

We'll keep you updated in development progress design, and a more precise release date of update will be announced later.

Sincerely,

The AIGRIND development team

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

And new arena sets, new bosses, new qsts, maybe max lvl cap 22 :D duck, i must farm points for new arena staff for warlock :D :D

Wait... I just recognized something. What will happen to level 18 labyrinth gear if we get level 18 gear from quest?

Hope it'll not like witch 3.0 and we no wait for this update soome months :) looks nice... waiting for more info  :clapping:

Players will enjoy a completely new territory "Norlant Marsh" to perform challenging and exciting quests with experience reward, which is designed for level 14-18.

So if a level 20 finishes these quests what will happen? Nothing? Or we level up!?

If you'll read carefully, you will find something else ;)

what does 'to find a common language with the enemies' literally means? :D hmm interesting.

:yahoo: Finally we dont have to Pay Millions for high LVL Weapons like some PPL want in Trade Chat or Market.

Also Nice to play new Quest with my old Characters and get some new stuff 8)

I'll try to answer questions. We designed this Marsh for levels 14-18, because it's currently lack of questing content and players usually bored doing daily quests to achieve 20th level cap. Also, it's pre-update for the future HUGE update with misterious island, Ayvondil, with raising a level cap. 

I'll try to answer questions. We designed this Marsh for levels 14-18, because it's currently lack of questing content and players usually bored doing daily quests to achieve 20th level cap. Also, it's pre-update for the future HUGE update with misterious island, Ayvondil, with raising a level cap.

Great! so we now fast lvl up  :yahoo:

I think Ayvondil will be very big island. Maybe bigger than Irselnort  :shok:

I am staying with this game :blush: I love to do alot of those quests and win

Ah good! There's a fine enough reason why I've managed to take only one of my characters to level 20 after having been playing for so long now. It does get boring doing dailies. :)

will we see any new items/equipment for level range 14-18?

No, there will be only equivalents to existing gear with a new and very interesting way to receive it.

ah good thinking Aigrind.. something to further the interest for everyone. :good: thanks for the notice Kuzmitch.

just one request.. can u guys throw in more slots for the trade exchange?  :blush: just a small thing to prevent some trade scammers.

i

Rather have locking system to your account for the update :good:

ah good thinking Aigrind.. something to further the interest for everyone. :good: thanks for the notice Kuzmitch.

just one request.. can u guys throw in more slots for the trade exchange?  :blush: just a small thing to prevent some trade scammers.

i

Опубликованное фото

Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Marsh.

WOW THREE HEAD DRAGON.

Finaly,we will see dragon in warspear. ;D

Опубликованное фото

Hydra - The Younger Sister of the Dragon, a terrible spawn of the Marsh.

WOW THREE HEAD DRAGON.

Finaly,we will see dragon in warspear. ;D

yaaa looks awasome

nice name devs, "Pussy" on lvl18 paladin  :wacko:

well paladins dont really have op pvp skills :P mc/forsaken have best pvp skills (except maybe for rangers). elf/chosen have better hunting skills. the problem is we cant compete for hunts with mcs as a single shaman or warlock can stop 1 full elf/chosen party with super croud control skills. it's very unbalanced in that department and you know it. pvp vs warlock? impossible if they have good internet :D ahah spanish shaman killed 2 partys of elf alone at eye, didnt even res once. so hmm sucks to be an elf :D but im still proud  :drinks:

i think you should make market common to all factions, elfs/chosen get lots of useless items as do mc/forsaken. im selling good level 15 items for 10g (its very frustrating hunting for 2,3,7 hours and get an item u cant sell or use). think everyone would agree with this idea  :blush:

ahah spanish shaman killed 2 partys of elf alone at eye, didnt even res once. so hmm sucks to be an elf :D but im still proud  :drinks:

not possible without revive and pots, unless the elfs just stand there. :wacko:

and kinda to early to tell if warlock op, well see at lvl20, blessing rangers and shaman / druids are hard to kill.

melee weak against all range classes.