[2011.06.08] Warspear Online Update

Kuzmitch

The last epic battle quest is rewarded with simple gloves  :facepalm: Congratulations...

lol

while updates are good, you shouldn't make them frequently as i don't have plenty of bandwith (i ain't ready for anything cloud). you shouldn't make them compulsory either, or at least please notify users what is the update all about

its an mmorpg i feel they should update more frequently.Admin had informed us about what the update was all about (read the first post).

Everything looks really good, but bugs from previous version remain. Especially the party members client crashing after another member dies and respawns again. It's making the difficult quests even harder than they already are and ruining fluidity of the game. Otherwise, very good and interesting update. Quite challenging. 

good download this update and all right but I deleted Media has some missions that he had not completed such Torar kill the boss and also the mission of killing 3 sugetos consegir red hair and a barrel and wanted to know if you need to complete these missions forward motion in history

@diabloTV i can help you kill them with other rank 4 friend,  im rank 4 now thanks to your help yesterday,  also need kill 3 assasin and torar, three rank 4 should be enough?

but that is the problem is that these missions were deleted without complete update and now as if you can not get those missions to complete

• 3 weeks later...

as always. Moar quests, some uber kewl feature to keep us satisfied for next months. And of course it will be bugged so 25% players will crash whenever they enter it.

Kuzmitch, please release new update. It's already 39 days since last update. Otherwise please write the date of update and what will be implemented.

Currently update is under heavy development. As I look into the schedule and as we promised to make it available in July we will do all the best to make it happened.

I think not. We have been on holidays for the whole month and didn't do too much :( I don't want to give you false promises, but you will see changes, of cause!

Why are you so pessimistic? Relax bro. Remember you're still playing a beta and you do it for free.

I'm not pessimistic. It was more of sarcasm with pinch of last updates info.

Kuzmitch-kun, can you say what is already done in green, and what is planned in black? Maybe it will make us less patient, but we'll calm down. Also we are NOT planning to assassinate you (AiGrind) if you (AiGrind) don't finish everything thou said. Yet ;P

I think not. We have been on holidays for the whole month and didn't do too much :( I don't want to give you false promises, but you will see changes, of cause!

On this update will there be no  quest's add-ons and change's to lvling system?  if so, maybe increase dailys while we're waiting for these big changes please,  cause currently 4 dailys = 1hr gameplay, something extra for us to waste time on would be nice...

Please wait for a while and you will be happy - I promise :)

Only because I can wait, I'm not gonna use 4chan to spam your email :D

It better be good, because if not, well, nothing! I can't be angry at you. But don't let me down.