[2011.06.08] Warspear Online Update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we releasing the next update of the game. So:

• New territory with a big dungeon. You will find a new and interesting quests, some of them is on the lands of the opposite alliance.
  • The final quest of the island. Take part in epic battle with the revived shadows of Berengar! But this is not the end of the story.
  • 5 new mini-bosses (1 unique for each alliance + 3 common in the dungeon). Now bosses of the island drops full set of items, as well as improved trinkets and weapons.
  • Ability to perform quests for a faction of the Chainless League. Earn a reputation and get access to the store with parts of sets of equipment.

Enjoy the game!

And we have a short announcement. It's the summer vacation time! Therefore, for the rest of June, most developers of the Warspear Online team takes a well-earned break. Next update is scheduled already for July.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

New territory with a big dungeon. You will find a new and interesting quests, some of them is on the lands of the opposite alliance. That's cool. Let's see if mountainers will be quiet so maybe we let them stay alive :diablo:

The final quest of the island. Take part in epic battle with the revived shadows of Berengar! But this is not the end of the story. Hmm epic battle with epic reward, maybe some blue items? :drinks:

5 new mini-bosses (1 unique for each alliance + 3 common in the dungeon). Now bosses of the island drops full set of items, as well as improved trinkets and weapons. So drop chance is improved?

Ability to perform quests for a faction of the Chainless League. Earn a reputation and get access to the store with parts of sets of equipment. I hope that items are much better than the current we have.

Next update is scheduled already for July. It's ok.

Nice :)

rank 4 is still max right? that screenshot show 5.

there are already 3 firstborn elves in emerald with 5 rank. Today will be a little more  ;D

GUYS LOOK AT SCREENS!!! Barbarian is wearing double hand axe and chain armour!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:

Haha! You found it! This feature will not go live on servers with this update, we just trolling you :)

Опубликованное фото

Haha! You found it! This feature will not go live on servers with this update, we just trolling you :)

But my main character is still blade dancer  ;)

I wonder what the reputation cap in this update. Is it possible to get rank 6?

Thank you to warspear team and may have a nice vacation

why i still cant enter the main home page of the games and the download page..? i need to download for my mobile symbian and windows pc..  :(

why i still cant enter the main home page of the games and the download page..? i need to download for my mobile symbian and windows pc..  :(

i just opened the game and clicked on play, the client automatically updated on my ppc and comp :P  ::) :good:

i already check my connections and try to update from the applications but still with the connection error..  :bad: i hope i can open back the download page and download the new clients.  :facepalm:

completed update on phone,  3 minutes every 280-300 kb.

all my quests wiped though.

lol same here :( :( :(

Guest Mioco

Now its working.

If you can't update - restart your phone. Also (if you can view your game folder) - for a successful upgrade should'nt be a file warspear.pak.1

If nothing helps - be sure to save somewhere account information (you can change all data in the menu - my profile). Then reinstall the game.

we will going to play that if there a access payment on philippines.....  :( because i have already acount in warspear but i can't play it anymore ...... hope you do easy payment too in philippines ...

more support!

Can't update from phone ?? i don't have a PC.. :(

can you give me link download new client with update file inside ???

so i can download and play again..

@haohmaru yeah, i agree.. when the health bonus bug will be fixed ??

oh btw haohmaru, at what server do you play now ??

i've been looking for you  :shout:

I know some information..

i must update in pc..than i must copy warspear.pak.1 to my handphone..

can help me download update from here??

i still cant play.. :(