Reward for killing enemy faction

Skadii

Title says it all.

Ofcourse you only get rewards for killing enemies in your level range ( Arena Brackets, 14-18, 19-20 etc )

Please add this, my weapons are not happy with 0 repair and elf blood all over them  :facepalm:

Thanks.

Nice idea.

But there are some "but's". For example, oposing faction would camp at 1 village and kill all low lvls all the time to gain some rewards.

ur right SKadii, sorry

ANother thing is that in present era of warspear there is a most hated amp system which is helping to be the worst nightmare of all not rich players. Poor ppl would be the war meat, new way to gain money, by killing them.

The idea is good but some arena points or cc for each kill i guess could be the thing, and if u do kill a low lvl (example 4 lvls less than yours) u dont get any reward

The idea is good but some arena points or cc for each kill i guess could be the thing, and if u do kill a low lvl (example 4 lvls less than yours) u dont get any reward

i like this idea for a reward(cc-stuff takes to long to get) and also like the suggestion itself :)

Level 1-3 monsters = 4g every kill

Level 4-10 monsters = 5g every kill

Level 11-14 monsters = 18 gold every kill

Level +18 monsters = 500g gold every kill

This would be good for alot of purposes and for bosses will be able to be seen for like 100g - 1000g from Level 6 - 18.

+19 Level bosses should be 5000g - 10000g depending on how long it takes to kill the boss or how many people, split the gold each for who killed maybe.

i support this mabye like 10 gold per kill  :blush:  over time could get rich

Level 1-3 monsters = 4g every kill

Level 4-10 monsters = 5g every kill

Level 11-14 monsters = 18 gold every kill

Level +18 monsters = 500g gold every kill

This would be good for alot of purposes and for bosses will be able to be seen for like 100g - 1000g from Level 6 - 18.

+19 Level bosses should be 5000g - 10000g depending on how long it takes to kill the boss or how many people, split the gold each for who killed maybe.

Killing enemy Players, not monsters.

I think 5-10 arena points per kill

since you can only PvP at lv 12,

I think it should be

12-17 = 5 arena points

18-20 = 10 arena points

No need CC, just add more CC quests. Since there are CC quests where we have to kill Players.

wait we should think about this problem

example :

I can use my PC and phone to play.I got two account let say a ranger lvl 19 and the other account with rogue lvl 20.So I play both account at once.I use my rogue to kill my ranger repeatly  ;D ;D ;D  and keep gaining gold.

UNBALANCED

Rich guy will be everywhere and i will stop buying mcoin because i can buy the stuff with gold LOL

AIGRIND will close =end of the story :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

support the idea about we need other reward for killing enemy faction

I never understood why it was possible to create an elf and a mc on the same server. If you want to play with 'the other side' just choose another server. Now you get low level players checking lake/bg or other things. How many times did i saw already a mc spy  :facepalm:

Last week a lvl 1 druid was at drogon.. everytime drogon-hunt started, this druid was overruling my heal with just 50 and then a barbarian 18+ entered to kill some of us.

In my oppinion; just 1 side per server.

Sorry, it is of course too late for a solution like that. There are already a lot of elves and mc on the same server.

I like the idea of getting gold/cc for killing the other side, but i'm afraid it will create some other problems. The only thing i can think of is more dailys like the strongest.

on other mmo i play there usually gold and exp cap per day(maximum gold and xp cant exceed a certain amount each day). maybbe this should be added if there is reward for killing enemies to prevent noobs from using bots to max lv in one day

making cc queet that need you to kill several enemy faction players happen more oftenly

or you can replace the number of sanctuary cc quest with the above quest

example sanctuary quest given once in a week and cc quest that kill enemy faction given five times in a week the rest should be avenger stella or etc.none want to do sanctuary because they would rather farm,gaining exp or even just standing in town like a statue.Some think its better than spending times doing sanctuary quest and gaining 10 cc.

Or making a new quest that ask you to kill enemy faction players and give certain number of golds or something else as the reward

A good one to provoke wars which also making less living statue on town  ;D

thats rights.

so lets us make Aigrind get their money and us get our gold.

I think its posible to kill enemy and get reward form enemy drop,

but remember the reward (drop) must be sell at shop at low price : 2 gold max, each kill each drop.

thats make killer not so fast to be rich, and Aigrind still can sell things at MC shop.

coz rich player (gold) dont need MC shop !

so lets us help Aigrind shop OK !

n u have reward for kill...

I prefer token than gold,on token u can exchange some mshop item(like amp system,costume n chest)with 10 token u can exchange 1 sign,3 token u can exchange 1 damage or def sphere,1 token reward/kill.random token drop still can be challanging.

whats the point killing the enemy if the gold rewards is lower than piggy drop??? :facepalm:

if u wanna gold then farm,wanna kill opposing faction just go to their base..dont be greedy to do both, its not suitable for this game playing methods :bomb:

just make a quest to kill 20 enemy with reward 1000gold per day.. repairing gear cost too much than our income..not fair at all :cray:

repairing gear cost too much than our income..not fair at all :cray:

true... this is a pain in the ass..:/ good that we can buy repair scrolls in da market.