sonsigaram

XD if thats true cant wait to pvp with him again *hi*

zetta still using level 15 weapon :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Us-Saphire: Aroon & Zythus(but i think he deleted his barb)  :drinks:

but actually in game Eu-Emerald: Hassn

• 1 month later...

Zythus was and is the best Barb I ever seen  :cray:

Both his dk and barb are scary although his barb is a bit weak he knows how to use it properly. I always fear seeing that name in red right next to me but sadly he left. Zythus is legendary.

• 7 months later...

best Barb on us is easily Foxlovevix No competition Hes only one i know that can hold is own against me and hes all +10.and hes richer then hassn just plays less ive seen him solo 3 pernicious casters in arena them taking 180 on him when there +10 him taking 500+gmeddis,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Foxlovevix now has 798 Attack ( No arena reward ) and heals 800+ with new skilll and has 7k def 9k with skill using resi Runes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Foxlovevix now has 798 Attack ( No arena reward ) and heals 800+ with new skilll and has 7k def 9k with skill using resi Runes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did he use ice queen/pot/combat fury, and which weapon does he use? Wonder how he can get that much.  :wacko:

Did he use ice queen/pot/combat fury, and which weapon does he use? Wonder how he can get that much.  :wacko:

No but he does use ice queen rings for tht much dmg  :nea: And for that much endless war hell prob upgrade to arena soon :shout: he has 8 weapons +10 sooo i think its endless war