What it feels like to be lvl 20?

Saber

Is it cool to be lvl 20? because of skills,weapons,clothes,and quests?

Reply all those who are lvl 20 only!! :diablo:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am Lvl 2... Can I reply? It has a "2" in it

spammer...

@Saber

I can tell u how it is to be lvl 17:)

You are almost lvl 18 so nice, but far from 20 so it sucks. You are starting to have some respect from lower lvls, but still not as much as higher lvls. And U are still a noob for 18 + lvls;) heh  :rofl:

Nothing much about being level 20. It means your like 70  old man who is left home for baby sitting. Many people will ask helps in quest,farms but will get blame if low heal.People starts getting talks as if they know all things and they argue at each topic.They start racing for their stand in game,farming,killing or disturbing their enemies.Your friends befriends with the one who whom you hated.Now you becomes friend with other people..

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously.. it gets boring fast.

Personally i find lab too much work and farming easily bores me :blush: . So with that in mind being lvl20 with no aims or goals is.. well.. its slightly boring.

But on a good note.. it is fun to watch low lvl mc's scramble to run from you  :rofl: .

• 1 month later...

Personally i find lab too much work and farming easily bores me :blush: . So with that in mind being lvl20 with no aims or goals is.. well.. its slightly boring.

But on a good note.. it is fun to watch low lvl mc's scramble to run from you  :rofl: .

Ftw :dirol:  Very True

• 2 weeks later...

now in new island can do aqueducts all day  ;D  and that not bored i farmed 78 signs in 2 days selling items  :dirol:  now im feel like hassn when open his bag and think what i do today? amp my dark set?  :lol:  yea its fun to watch low lvls run when see ur troll face  :rofl:

I feel +2 skill points and +100 hp'er than what I was at 19

e.e dont *****  i cant write the word F snorlax send a message advertiment  :lol:  thanks merc for show me how farm aqueducts now im a ******** rich man  :drinks: