Check this

Legionn

Actually last screenshot explains everything. And how funny it is that this is happening in Sapphire... Some people lost their family, friends in 9/11. Don't let them see this. Erikalt also insults us in Turkish. He asks people how to insult me and this is not the first time happening. When I say I'm going to report him he starts to say please I stop but then he starts again after a while.

post-6176-14177021895289_thumb.jpg

post-6176-14177021895319_thumb.jpg

post-6176-14177021895344_thumb.jpg

WHat a *******. How COuld he write such a bad things. We all lost someone in 9/11. Its so sad how ppl are ignorant to tragedy like this.

Its not a first time im saying this, but , hey its only game, why u ppl hate each other so much?

WHat a *******. How COuld he write such a bad things. We all lost someone in 9/11. Its so sad how ppl are ignorant to tragedy like this.

Its not a first time im saying this, but , hey its only game, why u ppl hate each other so much?

lol, I myself am a American, Yeah 9/11 was bad. But how the hell did we all lose someone in 9/11 retard? And Legion Quiet mode is 14 days buddy ;) See you then.

9/11 was the worst day and many involved, american live's gone  :'( I hate when that happened! So cruel of what people say!

Lmaoyou can barley type English letalone have any idea about 9/11. I absolutely know it was bad, I'm saying not every American citizen lost someone in 9/11 idiot.

Kuzmitch can ban them.ask Kuzmitch and we will be free or just let beast and erik?

lmao beastmodes means To flip out; lose control; be overwhelmed with anger. Origin: Beast Wars- Optimus Primal would "go BeastModes" and change into a powerful and forceful animal.