Best skills for ROGUE

katerine

Question

6 answers to this question

Sulla might give you some good suggestions but from my experiences as a bladedancer the best skills are stealth, gouge and merciless.

Stealth - Damage and Duration, a must for survivability.

Merciless Strike - More damage and since they increased the damage, it is very useful now.

Gouge - A MUST for arena, disables a person for 5+ seconds at lv 5, Don't leave it at 3, it's too short, I've experienced that at lv 19

Kick in Back - not much useful, if you prefer Dodge defensive than damage you can use this with Dodge at lv 5 haven't tried it tho

Dodge - at lv 1 it increases for 5% so I think you shouldn't use your points here.

Offensive build ( Good for 1v1 and is the best way to go for 2v2 unless your enemy camps with traps ) -

5 Gouge

5 Stealth

5 Merciless Strike

Defensive ( Good for 1v1, Kick in Back is Single target ) -

5 Gouge/Stealth

5 Dodge

5 Kick in Back

You can mix it up and use Kick in Back for both offensive and defensive ( You will most likely need to go full mana enchants on this [ Mana regen on Rings and Belt, Mana Crystal for Armours do not replace it with Crit tho ] since you are using all  your skills ) -

5 Gouge

3 Stealth/Merciless

3 Kick in Back/Dodge

5 Merciless/Stealth

Rogue has no " Best " skill, but I where to choose, then I'd say Stealth > Gouge > Merciless > Dodge > Kick

Good combo against non healers or AoE'ers

Stealth > Merciless > Gouge > Stealth > Repeat, doesn't work against healers since they heal in Gouge

Keep your Stealth at 50% Cool down then Gouge, and when you Merciless make sure your Gouge is at 50% too so when you Merciless you can attack 1 more time and Gouge just be sure to time cool downs, if your enemy is a fast stunner like Bladedancer I prefer to wait Gouge cool down before I start to attack

Well if the Rogue has"

Permanent Invisibity duration 1 hour (will dissapear if you attack someone.has critical strike 100%)

Chop head(cuts the head of the target and kills it quickly has 5% to chop head)

Blindness(blinds any target for a few minutes)

Fast Strike(Stabs the enemy faster)

Reflect(Reflects Damage recieved from enemy 100%)