WORST SERVER!

comehere

Odin, sorry about that party and thank you on behalf of every new player who needs helps. but here is some advice for you, not every new player is a 'noob' and in most games I have played the noobs are usually the high lvl's, and in this game it seems to be a mixture of both. Also referring too people as noobs, is more noobish then someone whos asking for a pty invite over and over. In my case im frustrated with this entire situation. I'm not going to find a new game, i've invested some real money into my account and I intend too stay even if I will be lvl 20 with no chains, and still haven't visited astral lab.

See here I disagree.  Every new player is a noob.  Noob is a derivative of newbie which is by definition a "new" player.  There is only a negative connotation on the word if you put it there.  I don't get why people act like you slapped their mom when this word is used.  :unknw:

There's far worse words than calling someone basically inexperienced.

I don't get why people act like you slapped their mom when this word is used.  :unknw:

I don't get why people also act like that when they get insulted too.  :wacko:

why dont u just use 'newbie' instead of 'noob' coz its easier to understand for all type of people :good:

elf population is higher but i think its only 1 person making 6 character in same faction lol.. :facepalm: :facepalm:

well u cn cmplete chainles in a day if ur lucky if not, u mite take a year :lol:

ya i agree us server is d worst  :facepalm: trade chat ful of indo n malay  :wacko: come on guys if u wana chat do in area or party chat :drinks: y spammin trade chat whch pple dnt undrstand n its realy annyng tho... NO OFFENCE :drinks:

See here I disagree.  Every new player is a noob.  Noob is a derivative of newbie which is by definition a "new" player.  There is only a negative connotation on the word if you put it there.  I don't get why people act like you slapped their mom when this word is used.  :unknw:

There's far worse words than calling someone basically inexperienced.

it's not so!!

well as far as i know that is not the definition players use in the game*saphirre*

it's more like : noob=someone needing chainless on lvl 17+

~  =a partner dying in arena(if u are too strong why cant u kill em both?)

~  =someone asking for help on trade

So will u ignore someone because is a noob?(thats taking ur definition into account)i guess not.

BUT people do that and that is what makes others angry about the word

it's not so!!

well as far as i know that is not the definition players use in the game*saphirre*

it's more like : noob=someone needing chainless on lvl 17+

~  =a partner dying in arena(if u are too strong why cant u kill em both?)

~  =someone asking for help on trade

So will u ignore someone because is a noob?(thats taking ur definition into account)i guess not.

BUT people do that and that is what makes others angry about the word

hm, you know what? you're so right here, thats the true sapphire warspear definition no wonder why people get pissed when it's being used.

Noob is a slang for " new player "

People use it with the meaning of " weak player ", " retarded player " and etc.

But since your talking about it's meaning, it means new player

and asking help in trade chat doesn't make you " noob " it means you need help

having chainless on lv 17 or even 20 doesn't make you one either, it's optional and it's not him that's the noob it would rather be his faction since they are too scared to go around elf territory and steal a few bosses and it's optional, he might not have gold to buy the armour or he already has full arena and/or CBA to do it.

and dying in arena - happens to everyone, no shit.

why is no one help me in f.b shappire :facepalm: ? more 1 month, no one help me sun moon, i always tried p.m high level or tried write "help" in t.c, but no one help me. the high level aren't afk. bad server. :facepalm:

this is my suggestion guys,, if u wanna complete sun n moon try to wait infront of door to aa cave because there must be some elf going to aa to hunt.. while they waiting for their pt maybe they can help u guys.

this is my suggestion guys,, if u wanna complete sun n moon try to wait infront of door to aa cave because there must be some elf going to aa to hunt.. while they waiting for their pt maybe they can help u guys.

easier said that done, farmers are too greedy nowadays. even if a questor asks them to help kill a mini boss one square away they will just ignore him and wait for their party. :facepalm:

Jeez if only old warspear still existed...everything was so perfect back then :'(

Yeah, developers SERIOUSLY, this is so unfair, doing Genie, kratt is fair enough, but oh my god, seriously, :facepalm:  once i got Dinalt problems started to show up, we've been trying to do Dinalt alot of times now with lvl 14's-16s and sometimes 2 or 3 high lvlers to join us.

but the ducking worst part is that those ugly overpopulated elves are so dirty that they made "spies" to spy over us.  I MEAN C'MON ELVES!? you guys are overpopulated yet u need spies to spy on us!? anyways, back to topic, when we're going for dinalt all of a sudden u see HIGHLY AMPED lvl 18-20 elfs in large groups waiting for us, then surprise attacking us.

this is so unfair, most of the chosen faction are done with chainless now, but our faction are still struggling like hell... and hey shadow, do not judge before you've actually tried to play on our side, elven side are just overpopulated and can easily do chainless since most high lvlers are farming astral lab,

to all lvl 20 mcs, what the hell is the point of farming when u have like the BEST gear on the mc faction? you guys have +10 items YET U need to farm!? omg seriously, i've seen astral farmers hitting up to 400-500 normal damage and are still farming...

devs seriously.. you need to do something about this.. :diablo:

hmmm i have a lvl 14 paldin... im already trying to complete gs for a week.

not only elves have spies.. when we go to gs 30+ mc's lvl 16+ waiting for us and kill us...

hmmm i have a lvl 14 paldin... im already trying to complete gs for a week.

not only elves have spies.. when we go to gs 30+ mc's lvl 16+ waiting for us and kill us...

stop crying about mc roadblocking coz admit it, more elves camp below caravans or camp in low lvl bosses for hours stopping mc in completing chainless quests, btw once u see this. forget about chainless.

21761_.png

stop crying about mc roadblocking coz admit it, more elves camp below caravans or camp in low lvl bosses for hours stopping mc in completing chainless quests, btw once u see this. forget about chainless.

wish u wer eu server  ;D .....tat block is nothing.... :spiteful:

wish u wer eu server  ;D .....tat block is nothing.... :spiteful:

That's a clan block.  They must not have innuendo on eu  :spiteful:

Lol so funny im not crying, im just saying lol :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Sapphire is fill with many blood thirst players and few players who are always busy farming.They only help their clan people.And it is not simple to join any one of them.I was their too facing same.I quit sapphire and join emerald.At first i dnt ve much frens. still they help me and i did finish my chainless quests in hours.I m nt tellin which server is best but my point is if you ve choose already the one,you ve to face it too..god luck.