WORST SERVER!

comehere

:facepalm: two weeks of failed attempts for dinalt! no high lvls help. can't farm cuz all the same high lvls hog spot. most of mc are high lvl ampd up elfs waiting nearby to surprise atk you. overpriced item, i mean 80k for a lv 13 sword with no amps! wtf!?!

devs need too fix this, cuz at this rate all new players will quit once they hit lv 15 and see they can't progress their game due too unbalanced factions and unbalanced pvp system

its unbalanced because mc cannot collect the armour and stat bonus from chainless like elfs can.

Ive seen mcs gathering newbies to help with chainless(many times)......in my point of view...easier complete chainless as MC/FORSAKEN

Forgive my poor English

Ive seen mcs gathering newbies to help with chainless(many times)......in my point of view...easier complete chainless as MC/FORSAKEN

Forgive my poor English

Oh really since when? When was the last time you have seen this be truthful.. Bottomline mc side is falling apart and not like it used to be. I seen mcs just walk passed when they see another mc getting jumped

you see it yes, but they fail, with exception of genie and kratt, dinalt party gets wiped before 1st spawn.  and we are pts of lv 14 - 16 encountering road blocks of lv 18+. point is not many high lvl mc help instead they laugh and call us noobs. or they get their lv 20 elf and friends and chain block.

are u saying mc cant complete chainless,well your wrong sir,u se it took my bd almos a month to complete chainless becausemc hogs gg they hog gs, they are at lake everyday so it was had to complete lake,the only thing that was easy was sea monster an gridaur and bg THE ONLY EASY ONES so i enjoy bringing pain on mc when they do chainless makes me feel better . :yahoo:

are u saying mc cant complete chainless,well your wrong sir,u se it took my bd almos a month to complete chainless becausemc hogs gg they hog gs, they are at lake everyday so it was had to complete lake,the only thing that was easy was sea monster an gridaur and bg THE ONLY EASY ONES so i enjoy bringing pain on mc when they do chainless makes me feel better . :yahoo:

I hope you change your description because it looks like your dick riding

Yeah, developers SERIOUSLY, this is so unfair, doing Genie, kratt is fair enough, but oh my god, seriously, :facepalm:  once i got Dinalt problems started to show up, we've been trying to do Dinalt alot of times now with lvl 14's-16s and sometimes 2 or 3 high lvlers to join us.

but the ducking worst part is that those ugly overpopulated elves are so dirty that they made "spies" to spy over us.  I MEAN C'MON ELVES!? you guys are overpopulated yet u need spies to spy on us!? anyways, back to topic, when we're going for dinalt all of a sudden u see HIGHLY AMPED lvl 18-20 elfs in large groups waiting for us, then surprise attacking us.

this is so unfair, most of the chosen faction are done with chainless now, but our faction are still struggling like hell... and hey shadow, do not judge before you've actually tried to play on our side, elven side are just overpopulated and can easily do chainless since most high lvlers are farming astral lab,

to all lvl 20 mcs, what the hell is the point of farming when u have like the BEST gear on the mc faction? you guys have +10 items YET U need to farm!? omg seriously, i've seen astral farmers hitting up to 400-500 normal damage and are still farming...

devs seriously.. you need to do something about this.. :diablo:

I would suggest that devs not allow people to play both sides on the same account that should balance it out nicely because its too many mcs that are soft and wont kill elves because they play elves and its really messing with the order and teamwork within the faction...

And another thing its a real shame mcs would walk passed another mc thats getting ganged up on just to go to market :facepalm:  Like you gotta be kidding its not like the market closes so whats the big rush of getting to the market?

one thing to say!! we are done letting elfs walk freely on mc land....

even the lowest lvl will be killed wether he is alone or not!!!

they will be chased

and they will die

once we were the strongest clan even with the OVERPOPULATED elfs........

elf: i gotta do chainless!!

elf friend: lemme ask my mc buddy

elf to mc buddy: dude i need chainless tell ya mc guys not to kill us

mc buddy: sure,come on

bottom line he is done with chainless

I hope you change your description because it looks like your dick riding

u gotta admit,u understood it enough for your intelligence to kick in bro lol :facepalm: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Chainless need tatic...not only 100 peoples to kill it,remember,elves overpopulated,but,more elves=more noobs,most elves around dinalt= lv 13-16,create a spy,go to inselnorth,wait dinalt up,wait hp 50%,told to u party atack,elves dead.

I did chainless on elf land(genie-maraksha) with my warlock 3 days after update,sometimes elves helped me(genie),maraksha i did alone with my barb(18)warlock(14) shaman(14),ranger[spy(12)],dinalt with 1 friend party(4 peoples)

chainless on elf land is easy,wait bg...bg is very very hard.good lucky.

if you dislike tatics,do this on ss :lol:

ps:look the elves lvs,i told u  :wacko:

21397_.png

:facepalm: two weeks of failed attempts for dinalt! no high lvls help. can't farm cuz all the same high lvls hog spot. most of mc are high lvl ampd up elfs waiting nearby to surprise atk you. overpriced item, i mean 80k for a lv 13 sword with no amps! wtf!?!

devs need too fix this, cuz at this rate all new players will quit once they hit lv 15 and see they can't progress their game due too unbalanced factions and unbalanced pvp system

its unbalanced because mc cannot collect the armour and stat bonus from chainless like elfs can.

experiences from emerald server

I think people are pretty good at helping on emerald. Im not so good at helping with chainless cause I rarely have that time, but I help with 1st island bosses all the time to get new players started. Alot of the shamans and barbs on my fl seems to be helping ppl a few times a week with things like chainless.

On emerald mc has a zero tolorence for fb, their use to be a time when people playing both factions would help elves (by threatening other mc's to stay away). But I never see that anymore, it doesnt matter if its a lv20 ranger any mc player will give his life to attempt a kill.

May you take the golden path back to your creator mother earth my friends :) (finnish folklore - how to honor a bear killed by hunters. They use bear skull facing the morning sun etc)

so I think emerald mcs are fairly helpful to one another and we all stand up against the elves

BUT the serious problem - the market. I so agree. Prices are unreal for no reason. No one buys items for 50k in a game where its hard enough to make 5k. And who wants to spend mc on 20-80signs to trade for a avrage unique weapon. I posted a suggestion about having a mc item to reset parameters on items so they can be resold. I think we need more suggestions to get market prices down and players need to realize its unreal and set regular prices. In my opinion a lv13 unique item should sell for 3-6k. Market needs to be more useful, any thoughts?

The thing with resetting parameters...

certain things they dontbwant exchangeable

like quest items (carved staff) or extra pocket(gift)

also, wats the point of doing chainless if u can buy bg set from other players?

Same thing with arena and cc equips.

one would be able to acquire them without doing the work.. unfair

if u mean items that become personal after equipping, I support u there

anyways, I have high lvl mc and elf chars

I must say, its harder for legion.

It was hell for me with necro. Get seen once, next time we try to get by, 25+elves roadblock east of caravans. Each time.

it took very hard work and help from very good friends.

Bgs is the worst since elves hunt there  24/7 now and they have respawn much closer.

its easy for many elves, low or high lvl, to kill a few mcs when they can come as waves within a minute from dying.

if you are sentinel, its about timing and opportunity.

if you are legion, good luuuuuuuuuck :lol: xddddddd  (x_x) (Ѻ_Ѻ)﹏﹏﹏﹏

I agree mecha, not all items should be resetable and I think I hinted that in my suggestion thread. Of course should recieving items be off limits for reset.

resetable

all green and blue items (thats not 'recieving' or given by npc in a personal manner)

lv9 items

CC-items (maybe, CC is a currency so if ppl want to trade CC im ok with it)

lv13 items

lab items

not resetable

'recieving' items from npc, shops, chest - anywhere

special quest items or special quest reward items

bg items

arena items

lv18 set items

opinions?

Chainless need tatic...not only 100 peoples to kill it,remember,elves overpopulated,but,more elves=more noobs,most elves around dinalt= lv 13-16,create a spy,go to inselnorth,wait dinalt up,wait hp 50%,told to u party atack,elves dead.

I did chainless on elf land(genie-maraksha) with my warlock 3 days after update,sometimes elves helped me(genie),maraksha i did alone with my barb(18)warlock(14) shaman(14),ranger[spy(12)],dinalt with 1 friend party(4 peoples)

chainless on elf land is easy,wait bg...bg is very very hard.good lucky.

if you dislike tatics,do this on ss :lol:

ps:look the elves lvs,i told u  :wacko:

Im glad to see that you just proved that mcs only help friends with chainless and stuff

I have toons on both mc and fb side and as far as I n tell from past experience getting chainless done is equally frustrating on both sides. On either side of the fence the lack of help is remarkable. Both factions are very clicky, if your in your in if not the its a waiting game to round out a party if one of their friends is to busy to help.

I would suggest that devs not allow people to play both sides on the same account that should balance it out nicely because its too many mcs that are soft and wont kill elves because they play elves and its really messing with the order and teamwork within the faction...

It would change nothing...since is easy to create another acc and then,play opposite faction....lol

It would change nothing...since is easy to create another acc and then,play opposite faction....lol

Switching wouldnt be as fast which could have a major impact lets say i kill a low level in pvp cave they can easily switch to they high level high amped ranger and kill me

Switching wouldnt be as fast which could have a major impact lets say i kill a low level in pvp cave they can easily switch to they high level high amped ranger and kill me

[/quote That situation wouldn't pertain to switching factions, if your the pvp cave your not going to be pvping people of your own faction in the first place.

... WHAT???!?!? What does that have to do with anything? A rouge can attack a ranger a bd can attack a barb etc etc wtf are you even talking about

its hell also for elf doing lake quest  :shout: ...in emerald i think mcs more coordinated and united, u could see in war mcs come to riff with 100people n endless wave.. elf with 50 people n 4 or 5 wave while other busy chatting :rofl:

Your worried about people switching between  different faction characters in the pvp cave right? That wouldn't matter in the pvp cave because if your mc your not going to be fighting a barb with an alternate lvl 20 ranger. Why!? Because a barb is also mc , it doesn't matter if that barb had an alternate 20 ranger because you couldn't pvp the barb in the first place. Hence forth your argument about speed switching between characters of different factions for that reason is a mute point, thats wtf I'm talking about. common sense.

No Im saying like ok what if that barb done like you and you just happen to walk in pvp cave to get an item from your friend the barb can make a quick switch and drop you with his high amp ranger

No you said what if you killed a low toon and he came back with an alt ranger thats what I responded to. Your new scenario is as likely as someone two box againing on multiple accounts any way so again mute point. If you can't pick up an item in the time it took someone to relog you have bigger problems with your connection when it comes to pvp.

its hell also for elf doing lake quest  :shout: ...in emerald i think mcs more coordinated and united, u could see in war mcs come to riff with 100people n endless wave.. elf with 50 people n 4 or 5 wave while other busy chatting :rofl:

agree....lake is bit hard bcuz its an exposed boss and also beside mc town....

yes in EU Server mcs are more united and organized....i miss Kaizen clan and my hacked/erased barbarian :(

sapphire mc t4 was raped today buy some huge elfs wave like i've never seen before:!  DAMN!!

they took the life out of every mc and forsaken in the town    DAMN!!

and kept taking em DAMN!! DAMN!!

the unity of emerald mcs im reading here is unbelievable(makes me wanna go there)

100 MC'S IN A WAR U SAYYYY???!!!!    (perhaps mc's are the overpopulated race in emerald)

anyway, it's good to know that mcs rule on other lands:D

I think EU has more sentinels than legion.

it used to be lots of elves. After update, Isrelnort is crawling wit em.

at almost any given time, you could compare by looking at each sides' map1 town1.

usually more on elf side.

I dont like the word "noob"

but I think there are *unexperienced* players on elf side.

they ask questions like "which stat helps reduce attack delay?" :lol:

(perhaps mc's are the overpopulated race in emerald)

lol....i dont think so.....US is more balanced compared to EU server(at least when i played there......but now idk)

I miss the old times when high level mcs wouldnt just let an elf walk over mc land and wouldnt spend all his time in lab  :facepalm:

I personally try to keep elves out of mc lands, and even set up roadblocks of my own left of t4. But... I can't be everywhere at once. Ppl ask me to help with chainless, which has been insane recently. I want to lvl up my new characters, but I usually can't because someone needs to keep elves out...

Perfect example: I was roadblocking for a good few hours, nothing got past. I switch to one of my other characters for 2 minutes, and I find elves setting up lawn chairs at lake!! Was time to switch to my barb again...  :facepalm:

yep!the road block was good and steady...it served its purpose(for the time it was setup)

elfs are kinda taking over the whole land of iselnort(both sides)

and fellow mcs(most of em anyway) aint doing s**t'bout it, as if everything is cool.

when mcs are called to kick elfs outta farming spot, some come but quit as soon as they die twice or more

com on mcs!! IF WE ARE TO KICK ELFS OUTTA FARMING SPOT THEN WE SHOULDNT BE THE ONE TO GIVE UP

ok see that is where the problems lay.. take gg for example, i helped take it back earlier from elfs, the farm pt stays everyone else leaves. the frm pt was a lv 13 shaman a lv 20 rouge  and a lv 17 barb. im lv 16 dk, i ask to join and no response so i ask again, and even pm. all they did was kill gobs and ignore me. 15 mins later i see them in trade screaming war at gg.

No i will not come to the aid of farmers when i myself receive no support. I will continue to help questors and others, but as far as im concerned farmers are the reason mc is weak.

I personally try to keep elves out of mc lands, and even set up roadblocks of my own left of t4. But... I can't be everywhere at once. Ppl ask me to help with chainless, which has been insane recently. I want to lvl up my new characters, but I usually can't because someone needs to keep elves out...

Perfect example: I was roadblocking for a good few hours, nothing got past. I switch to one of my other characters for 2 minutes, and I find elves setting up lawn chairs at lake!! Was time to switch to my barb again...  :facepalm:

most of the time we are standing with z on t4 left to roadblock, if we aint farming or questing. its fun killing them and stopping them and delaying from finishing chainless  :lol:

The bottom line is that as population grows people must splinter into smaller groups of friends simply for practicality.  I could literally spend all day helping noobs get quests done, and some days I do.  However I play this game for my enjoyment not theirs.  And to expect someone to spend all their limited play time helping a new guy on quests is quite frankly selfish.

For example today I helped some new guys do six shadows for an hour.  We had a party killing, and we were cycling in new guys into the group as fast as we could get the drops. However every other player out of party kept spamming constantly for invites despite my explanation that it only drops one at a time.  Elves eventually wiped us and for all my effort I get cursed out by a guy I didn't get to fast enough.  Kind of makes you want to stop offering help after a while.

Some advice if you're new. 

Don't spam "invite pls" a thousand times.  We heard you the first time.

Don't shout "heal" every time your health dips below 90%.  Learn to not get aggro if you need the quest. 

Listen more than you talk.

If you're patient good things will come.  If you aren't you should probably go to a new game. 

ok see that is where the problems lay.. take gg for example, i helped take it back earlier from elfs, the farm pt stays everyone else leaves. the frm pt was a lv 13 shaman a lv 20 rouge  and a lv 17 barb. im lv 16 dk, i ask to join and no response so i ask again, and even pm. all they did was kill gobs and ignore me. 15 mins later i see them in trade screaming war at gg.

No i will not come to the aid of farmers when i myself receive no support. I will continue to help questors and others, but as far as im concerned farmers are the reason mc is weak.

and those are people i really hate :facepalm:  seriously, do they think that ignoring us help them get drops faster? sweet lord farmers are so selfish and greedy nowadays. one time while my barb was still at low lvl i asked a pt of 3 members to invite me ONCE for quest, oh and their response?

nah they didn't reply at all they just kept farming totally ignoring the fact that there was a questor right behind them. eventually their farming spree came to an end and they were screaming at tc, war at sun n moon. lol if they think i was gonna help them they're wrong  :diablo:

The bottom line is that as population grows people must splinter into smaller groups of friends simply for practicality.  I could literally spend all day helping noobs get quests done, and some days I do.  However I play this game for my enjoyment not theirs.  And to expect someone to spend all their limited play time helping a new guy on quests is quite frankly selfish.

For example today I helped some new guys do six shadows for an hour.  We had a party killing, and we were cycling in new guys into the group as fast as we could get the drops. However every other player out of party kept spamming constantly for invites despite my explanation that it only drops one at a time.  Elves eventually wiped us and for all my effort I get cursed out by a guy I didn't get to fast enough.  Kind of makes you want to stop offering help after a while.

Some advice if you're new. 

Don't spam "invite pls" a thousand times.  We heard you the first time.

Don't shout "heal" every time your health dips below 90%.  Learn to not get aggro if you need the quest. 

Listen more than you talk.

If you're patient good things will come.  If you aren't you should probably go to a new game.

you know what? you're right :facepalm:  when i've played warspear since v.0.5 and a few weeks ago my warlock got shadows quest. at first we got around 4 parties and i was trying to explain to the newbies (new to shadows quest) on how to kill the shadows one by one. only thing they did was to scream; inv plz inv plz inv plz i need quest inv plz... i mean c'mon You don't say!?

and when people finally started to listen to my tactic they just messed it up and they pmed me screaming: NOOOOOOOOB ur tactic is a failure :! ]:> worst tactic ever.

okay fine, let's see how they're gonna do it then, i was silent, and i just allowed thm to "make their own strategy" they never made it, and they all left after 30 mins, since elves came and wiped us out... after a while i made a new pt and we all did it happily with the good old tactic.

and those are people i really hate :facepalm:  seriously, do they think that ignoring us help them get drops faster? sweet lord farmers are so selfish and greedy nowadays. one time while my barb was still at low lvl i asked a pt of 3 members to invite me ONCE for quest, oh and their response?

lol my bb experienced this, they wont invite her on a boss kill quest so she told me and i went there, i asked them to invite her still they dont wanna invite saying pt full.. omg she's a questor, someone should leave for a kill, but they dint want so i called my friends to steal kill from them. the farmers said we'll never get her quest done yet right on the next kill, she got the quest and we owned the boss for more kills. they wanna greed, we showed them greed   :diablo:

Odin, sorry about that party and thank you on behalf of every new player who needs helps. but here is some advice for you, not every new player is a 'noob' and in most games I have played the noobs are usually the high lvl's, and in this game it seems to be a mixture of both. Also referring too people as noobs, is more noobish then someone whos asking for a pty invite over and over. In my case im frustrated with this entire situation. I'm not going to find a new game, i've invested some real money into my account and I intend too stay even if I will be lvl 20 with no chains, and still haven't visited astral labs.

Darksoul your story about that six shadow party sounds sooooo similar too mine. Sadly ppl just don't listen, and do exactly what they want even tho it makes them look like an ass. I'm no exception either, when im annoyed and frustrated I tend to do what I want, even tho I often end up wearing the mistake.

Now just because I think Sapphire is the worst server, doesn't mean i don't think their is potential. Their is allot of potential. The main problem with this game is fractions without unity. What I mean is we have two sides at war, obviously.. Now both sides lack communication, witch is the devs fault...

I'M SAYING GIVE US CLANS! Yes anyone can make a clan... what I mean give us the ability too communicate and function like a clan. This would allow newer players too be scouted, recruited and helped. It also would give us something to do besides stare at trade, or randomly change party's to find new conversations. Clans, Groups, Clubs are the key too drawing in new, and probably some old customers in. It opens a world of choices.

Clan wars..

Server wars..

Clan raids..

Clan events..

A game I played a few years ago focused on clans in a way that many people enjoyed. They set up dungeons and a tax rate on the dungeon (1-5% of gold is taken from drop and put into a clans bank) and diffrent clans would compete for on a weekly basis.

Now that wouldn't work here, but lets say a weekly war over who gets too farm certain bosses between mc and elf would be fun.

I so went off topic.. but its simple solutions like these that could make this game, and server a whole lot better. Someone told me once before if the developers lack insight on a game, so will the players.

I believe chainless not easy on either sides..some players just take it personal occasion for letting out their past quarrels and some don't you to stand where they are.It is not bad if you ve good accomapany of friends. I faced this too,but if its not working just level up and collecting other items like arena or c.c. All the very best endevours.