reu hacker and theif

djabrix95

Oh please quit judging ppl support is not allways right callie was banned on same grounds of scamming coins but later was unbanned for another example my frnd was banned for months for no reason while recently she got it back ppl sometimes fail to receive Mcoins so does the company turn into criminals ?It was a bug several ppl were banned which include few of your frnds as well pointing fingers at one person doesn't make others innocent Getting back to the topic & the word GREED  What about the Greedy ppl Camping Mc B3 ? Who been disturbing other players farm, look around not everybody is an angel correct the ppl around you before pointing fingers to the others !

You know nothing so please dont talk.They hacked paypal and used it for buying mcoins free so it wasn't a bug. And also she made a really old player Analyze leave game just because Anlyze traded druid boots for his ranger boots I guess and she insulted just because she was jealous of Izmircoast. So before talking really you should wht you are talking about.

You know nothing so please dont talk.They hacked paypal and used it for buying mcoins free so it wasn't a bug. And also she made a really old player Analyze leave game just because Anlyze traded druid boots for his ranger boots I guess and she insulted just because she was jealous of Izmircoast. So before talking really you should wht you are talking. about.

Made analyze left game you said. No joke analyze is away with his parent for four month he aint quit. Telling lies like you know anything be proud and you need grow up. The truth is the boot was trade for analyze not even the real owner i'm there when the boot dropped and trade after that issues we are still farming together cause wasn't real analyze fault his guilt at he sold a boot on his own crew need that is the why conflict started. Dun even wanna start a shit lies when there are thing behind you dont even know analyze will back in october more or less hes just running a long errand with his parent. Lies make you nothing but gain you shame when the truth is came!

You know nothing so please dont talk.They hacked paypal and used it for buying mcoins free so it wasn't a bug. And also she made a really old player Analyze leave game just because Anlyze traded druid boots for his ranger boots I guess and she insulted just because she was jealous of Izmircoast. So before talking really you should wht you are talking about.

1St of all this topic is about players disturbing other players farm & not about paypal hack tht topic is long gone I myself asked for a permanent ban where others revolted against better take consideration to recent events than past !