reu hacker and theif

djabrix95

probably many people who already know,

I made ​​this post because I was no longer hold back anger,

they are always throwing a tantrum, make a riot when we hunt / farming.

I died 2x in scorpion matriach,

they are selfish people, killing a fellow player when the farm.

among them are (Reu, elmond, lordpanda, ESTR, bigproblem, gsaray) if u hear me GM,,

we as players feel uncomfortable.

Indonesia and the players sent me to report their behavior.

I apologize if the previous title of this post may be less polite.

as the title above is the desire of the players game WARSPEAR of Indonesia.

My final word to say many thanks to you (GM)

please give us support :)

hahaha :D dont cry in here  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u disturbed us and we disturbed you  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

dont make story such as La Fontaine :D its for 0-6 y.o  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:drinks: jaw come my home, will give u bakso hehehelook,, reu pt kill many peple at scorpion,,u can talk with kingblade, icam vaaa, agoez, and many , who has see what reu do at scorpion :(

And also he hacked my friend Izmircoast before.

haaha :D kid . didnt u hack Strawberry?  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

are u snow-white soul ? firstly clean yourself ... u can only talk here junk ...  :crazy: :crazy:

also this is WARspear i am making war everywhere..... at scorp at nadir .... dont cry here... bring your friends and fight ...  :tease: :tease:

Berry didnt report him ...

I was banned 14 days. Berry reported me. Now I changed. I do lots of things to help this game improve. Dont talk about things you dont know. You were banned before in forum too. You are lucky that was only in forum.

Btw ask strawberry-natacha that why was she banned in Strawberry account. Payment fraud. The only reason I hacked her was that she was using payment fraud and I got mad about it told to devs and they didnt believe. Then I got banned. I left game. Half a year past and she got banned of payment fraud at last they found out. I got back. I talked with her once after that and I asked her that why did she do payment fraud. Her answer was "Then they shouldnt make this game with money". She told me that I stole someones work on a character. And I asked her what did she steal? She never answer. She stole peoples are hard work who paid for this game and the money of developer team.

I was banned 14 days. Berry reported me. Now I changed. I do lots of things to help this game improve. Dont talk about things you dont know. You were banned before in forum too. You are lucky that was only in forum.

Btw ask strawberry-natacha that why was she banned in Strawberry account. Payment fraud. The only reason I hacked her was that she was using payment fraud and I got mad about it told to devs and they didnt believe. Then I got banned. I left game. Half a year past and she got banned of payment fraud at last they found out. I got back. I talked with her once after that and I asked her that why did she do payment fraud. Her answer was "Then they shouldnt make this game with money". She told me that I stole someones work on a character. And I asked her what did she steal? She never answer. She stole peoples are hard work who paid for this game and the money of developer team.

aahhah  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:    so good story :D u have to be author  :wacko:

aahhah    so good story :D u have to be author

Ohh... I see... She didn't tell you? Every old player in Sapphire knows I was banned a long time ago. Since you are a new player you might not know. A really old player xrainbowzx also knows what exactly happened who unfourtunately left the game now. I guess you can just comment something like "nice story" because you aint know anything and can't say anything.

Ohh... I see... She didn't tell you? Every old player in Sapphire knows I was banned a long time ago. Since you are a new player you might not know. A really old player xrainbowzx also knows what exactly happened who unfourtunately left the game now. I guess you can just comment something like "nice story" because you aint know anything and can't say anything.

he really banned for 2 weeks abouth 7 months ago. He was talking with others with using "Legionnn"

he really banned for 2 weeks abouth 7 months ago. He was talking with others with using "Legionnn"

hahaha lickerrrrr  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :tease: :tease: :tease:

i ask elmond , and he answer who usin hs char is nt hm , but REU ...so  ? who beg me Analyz ID is reu ??? 

His epic words "We wil see"

I'm really concerned that why developer team isn't banning him

legionn be mature dont tell lies. u just stole my acc cause u cant stand if i dont do ur 'orders' dont try seem so innocent.. u stole my items, gold why ?! stop lying kid. u r not innocent. stop pissing me off

legionn be mature dont tell lies. u just stole my acc cause u cant stand if i dont do ur 'orders' dont try seem so innocent.. u stole my items, gold why ?! stop lying kid. u r not innocent. stop pissing me off

I'm telling the truth. Remember the name Trairanger and I got your items but didn't use them. Don't you remember that you got them back? I didn't delete anything in your char. I'm not lieing stop lieing like you made payment fraud. I didn't tell you orders. I gave you back account ones and then you talked shit about me to everyone then I got it and you started begging me. But I didn't do anything to your items 17 year old kid.

shame on you. you r lying in front of gm. i didnt get my items back. u used them as well.  u stole my acc months ago than coin issue. stop fooling ppl here. i wont reply u again u r living in ur own 'LİES WORLD'  oh and! u gave my acc back :D u r funny ! i reported u and got my acc back by gms help. dont tell ur own lie story scammer. atleast shy a bit. gm know the truth.

shame on you. you r lying in front of gm. i didnt get my items back. u used them as well.  u stole my acc months ago than coin issue. stop fooling ppl here. i wont reply u again u r living in ur own 'LİES WORLD'

I remember really good Light cape + 12k wasnt used and it was taken from me. I'm not lieing I got your account only for that reason. But you were getting coin items from frauds when you knew they were stealing mcoin. Why?

i know a one true story .. thats u try beg and hack PLISKIN char ,

he tell me ,and show me  :(

u just an a cheaters in game with others ....

and i know why legi doin thats ,..... :(

His epic words "We wil see"

I'm really concerned that why developer team isn't banning him

u knw how bad is him ,bro

and not u only ,

MANY PEOPLE ....

he just lucky not many clever player cant go forum/report with email there ....

he just can insulting player in here ....

lets eat BAKSO

icem tai .... wkwkwk asu kon ,wong serius iki ,jancok

i know a one true story .. thats u try beg and hack PLISKIN char , he tell me ,and show me  u just an a cheaters in game with others .... and i know why legi doin thats ,.....  u knw how bad is him ,bro and not u only ,  MANY PEOPLE ....  he just lucky not many clever player cant go forum/report with email there .... he just can insulting player in here .... icem tai .... wkwkwk asu kon ,wong serius iki ,jancok

This is an old player who knows everything about why I have done it - Jaw

yah so sweet scammer friends i dont really care watever u say. as he said its out of topic. have a fun by talking urself.

Yea we are the one who scammed thousands of mcoins not you :lol: lol

lmao i didnt try hack n beg pliskin. and and. how u dare to talk jaw. wat happened to ur old char? why banned? oh wait maybe cause of scaming ppl.? :shok:

pliskin and both tell me , u try beg hs id when u still hav strawberry ..

and ewww ... ask adam the truth of it , u dnt knw story ,so ...just stand and silent... be a good girl

u just a greedy player like othr tat make all my frnd quit ...rmmbr who gv u and eslam glove free,and see when u both got be greed :(

and scam thousands coins ... its an really criminal  :tease: welll its your privation , u can doin what u want ... who cares :pardon: i just say u are '' CRIMINAL'' in game

This is an old player who knows everything about why I have done it - Jaw

i know she is old , but she cant think and cant use hr brain to be a good , just be an greed and doin criminals :spiteful:

scammed thousands of coins, wtf :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

cause they cant get item easy , need coins to revive ,pot ,and amply and sold mc item for gold ...

Oh please quit judging ppl support is not allways right callie was banned on same grounds of scamming coins but later was unbanned for another example my frnd was banned for months for no reason while recently she got it back ppl sometimes fail to receive Mcoins so does the company turn into criminals ?

It was a bug several ppl were banned which include few of your frnds as well pointing fingers at one person doesn't make others innocent

Getting back to the topic & the word GREED  What about the Greedy ppl Camping Mc B3 ? Who been disturbing other players farm, look around not everybody is an angel correct the ppl around you before pointing fingers to the others !