Your Warlock stats

SNP

• 2 weeks later...

and heres my stuff:

some of u might think "why the hell am i using hp runes instead of dodge runes? well, we all got our own builds u know :drinks:  based on my experience, in order for dodge to work properly you'll need the dodge stats of a rogue/ranger. (yes, high dodge might prevent shamans to attack me, but thats why i got high resilence O:-) )

Опубликованное фото

and heres my stuff:

some of u might think "why the hell am i using hp runes instead of dodge runes? well, we all got our own builds u know :drinks:  based on my experience, in order for dodge to work properly you'll need the dodge stats of a rogue/ranger. (yes, high dodge might prevent shamans to attack me, but thats why i got high resilence O:-) )

Опубликованное фото

OMG I love ur crit ench!! I spent (at -50% day) 500mc+ to get crit ench for my dk... NONE  :cray: :cray: :cray:  Nice stuff btw  :good:

My Warlocks Resil/Def set

PS: +1 Defense amp, +7 Staff and Moon runes, I'm not rich I don't use Miracle coins, used a total of 32 signs on staff then I focused on my Rogue.

PS: I use full mana regen, I was gonna go Critical and Penetration on belt and ring till update came where skill mana cost increased... I might go Critical if I get *spare* gold to waste on 2.4%. Regen on Amulet, so no 3k HP.

Опубликованное фото

Ha! Thats rich from you, mr I'm-too-busy-to- reply-a-simple-hi  :facepalm:

XD

I rarely reply to pms when I'm at arena, well hey, atleast I reply not like some people xd

XD

I rarely reply to pms when I'm at arena, well hey, atleast I reply not like some people xd

I had to go through Vomm to have an answer from you last time xD

And when did you pmme and I didnt reply btw? Were you asking for heal?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my lock stats:

all my gear is +1 xD and staff is +7

and got 4 arena gloves for every def (sun,moon,dark and physical)

43380_.png

43381_.png

thnx i will make dodge set also, i already got x2 bg dark rings but still need to buy enchants...

so then - 104hp and + 8% dodge

:blush:

Impenetrable Shroud

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Arena set (i have other gloves and hood with moon and sun def too) psyhical def

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Can a warlock even parry?

Can a gorilla smoke weed? they're not supposed to smoke weed, but it's possible, same thing applies to cloth users. they can parry with their staves :dirol:  (if you know what i mean :spiteful: )

Can a gorilla smoke weed? they're not supposed to smoke weed, but it's possible, same thing applies to cloth users. they can parry with their staves :dirol:  (if you know what i mean :spiteful: )

Опубликованное фото

Can a warlock even parry?

Yes, they can , atm Ive 18.3% dodge and 2% parry, i parry / dodge once each 3 hits against rangeds and once each 5 hits against melees , so its really good to dodge a 400 damage skill ;)