Alligator

Parentez

It is very difficult to complete the lvl 28 dungeon for the tanks, I have a Dk lvl 28 with 7k def, and I die very easy for the alligator, the effect of bleeding takes a lot of life, I died 5x throughout the dungeon, and I used several potions of life too, and I just reached stage 3 of the dungeon, please weaken this mob, it is very difficult for the tanks, while the other classes conclude the dungeon, class of tanks, suffers ... Thank you for your attention.

use two-handed weapons

the only way to kill them is with great damage, tanking them will only slow things down

even if you are a tank you always have to have at least one 2h weapon for situations like these

the charmers do not have the same luck as you

think about it

On 3/14/2019 at 10:03 PM, Kaesarz said:

use two-handed weapons

the only way to kill them is with great damage, tanking them will only slow things down

even if you are a tank you always have to have at least one 2h weapon for situations like these

the charmers do not have the same luck as you

think about it

I have staff on my charmer, it works pretty well on dgs, no need to fight about having either good dmg and low heal or low heal and good dmg, with staff you have both stats fine, and when there's 4/4 bird helping:panda5: