[2019.03.14] Warspear Online 7.10: The Pirate Putsch. Release

Peony

On 3/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, Lostsignal said:

You actually disrespecting their hard work your 5 friends maybe have the same issues as you because 99% of players understood it pretty well 

maybe youre the one who misunderstands here, I appreciate their work, been doing it for years and years, even now I asked to them gently, they fixed the description (I dont think you even noticed the original one xd)  and now its all fine, and yet you keep talking about it, why? do you have some ingame issues with me? Im sorry if so, cant help with that:ping4: but just move on please :restingowl:

is there anything wrong in servers atm? I couldnt log and we r having event, they who are in can still play tho:pin1::laughingpumpkin:

Unity Signs are too expensive today... feeling extremely harsh to upgrade. Compare to the last year.. when the current lvl12 guilds were levelling to 9 or 10... (before the new guild level was released) 

On 3/14/2019 at 4:08 AM, Peony said:

removed the ability to accidentally close the entrance window to the dungeon, exchange and Miracle Shop by clicking on the background

Need add to at NPC like arena shop ?

On 3/21/2019 at 2:39 PM, Lyzoic said:

and yet you keep talking about it, why? do you have some ingame issues with me? Im sorry if so, cant help with that:ping4: but just move on please :restingowl:

If he has any issues, I'm sure he will be a smart guy and solve it in private. :smile:

10 hours ago, gamagachu said:

Need add to at NPC like arena shop ?

I completely missed your point, could you remake the question? huh? 

• Akasha changed the title to [2019.03.14] Warspear Online 7.10: O Putsch Pirata. Lançamento
10 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I completely missed your point, could you remake the question? huh

Ok...can you remove close window by tapping background when at arena shop, cc shop (guild marchant) or other npc..

Tower hard to over my shaman to and he is not and so nub I did not use all the skills and more potions life and I could not finish the crocodile it's too hard it heals too much and when his poison 3x hill arrives

Screenshot_20190323-220016.png