[2019.03.14] Warspear Online 7.10: The Pirate Putsch. Release

Peony

11 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

Haha sowwy I understood it now, it was just written too oddly 

😅 let the book hunt begin :christmasgrinch:

It's written well , your the one who have understanding issues xd

9 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

@Lazylion Use the menu on the left, it's convenient!

58f273d29ad8e039745745850e7b0840.png

I'm gonna give it a shot but i still think it's bad UX

I'm right handed my mouse is to the right of the screen most of the time 2 clicks is a lot faster from that side

You are also forced to use the hamburger menu when your character dies as the left menu above is replaced by revive

Still think a single click chat button on the right next to the menu or replace Interact would be better as chat is used more

Anyways on another topic why exactly can't you click out of mcoin shop without clicking close?

Server BR-TOURMALINE went offline and when returns the event buff (tower free) stopped working. Please fix, all the server have the buff active and it dosnt work

2 hours ago, Winter said:

I'm gonna give it a shot but i still think it's bad UX

I'm right handed my mouse is to the right of the screen most of the time 2 clicks is a lot faster from that side

You are also forced to use the hamburger menu when your character dies as the left menu above is replaced by revive

Still think a single click chat button on the right next to the menu or replace Interact would be better as chat is used more

Anyways on another topic why exactly can't you click out of mcoin shop without clicking close?

Just press z to open chat.

If you are buying like tickets and want to spam the buy button, the button disappears briefly after you press it. You would hit the background and close it if you are spamming the button.

@Reivenorik I see we have brand new event weapons released in the craft. Are these weapons obtainable also in a different way than craft? 

15 часов назад, Paritus сказал:

At last stage of event boss should have more hp because we havent much time to get there

We will think about it, wait for the news.

33 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Are these weapons obtainable also in a different way than craft? 

Unique craft items cannot be obtained by any other means :tired2:

13 часов назад, XreaperX сказал:

2. Smart move GM with the chests. Now people will have to put more MC in game so they can buy chests and try to get the costume they want 🤮 And I will say it again and again, please stop MILKING people their money.. This wont let the game live on the long run....

No one forces you to buy chests with cosmetic items, they do not give any advantages in the gameplay.

13 часов назад, XreaperX сказал:

3. Game still lacks of creativity... 1 person DG's are good for ingame, but why keep it only for 1 a year event?? Same goes to that pvp ring. Why dont u put it in nadir or something like that in game? Those things shouldnt be so huge for an event, but should be daily used... Event should be more different than DGs and being afk during ''guild events''.

This is a traditional event, just like in spring and winter. What do you expect from it, if we are working in parallel on a new sector, have you not thought about it?
In addition, these are annual events, and it is clear that their main idea will not change. This is what players are waiting for the whole year!
If you don't like it, you can spend time on the lands of Ilselnort or Ayvondil.

12 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Unique craft items cannot be obtained by any other means :tired2:

Aww such a pity :sad1:

13 часов назад, Greatful сказал:

Why cant players that are 2 levels higher than the level of the DG get a drop from that DG? Example - My lvl 26 cant get drop from 24 dg 😞

The condition "+1 level" for several years is unchanged for this event.
I will say more, a few years ago, the environment has been harsher than now.

15 hours ago, XreaperX said:

🤮

2. Smart move GM with the chests. Now people will have to put more MC in game so they can buy chests and try to get the costume they want 🤮 And I will say it again and again, please stop MILKING people their money.. This wont let the game live on the long run....

People wanted chests with only costumes and skins, So I dont know what problem you have with that 

4 hours ago, Paritus said:

People wanted chests with only costumes and skins, So I dont know what problem you have with that 

Are u new to the game? 

Those ''costumes'' and ''skins'' could be bought seperatly. So if u wanted costume x u could buy it. Now they put  all the costumes in 1 chests in hope that u get the costume u want. This way u will have to Buy more costumes to get the costume u want. Get my point?

A.K.A greedy GM

Edited by XreaperX

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

No one forces you to buy chests with cosmetic items, they do not give any advantages in the gameplay.

True, im not wasting anything on that. But I know many people do, and hearing them cry in World chat kinda affect me so much that I had to made a comment about it. And lets not start about ''advantages in the gameplay'', because then ill drop the whole ''Sign of imperishability'' story. 

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

This is a traditional event, just like in spring and winter. What do you expect from it, if we are working in parallel on a new sector, have you not thought about it?
In addition, these are annual events, and it is clear that their main idea will not change. This is what players are waiting for the whole year!
If you don't like it, you can spend time on the lands of Ilselnort or Ayvondil.

Idk if players are really waiting for the same kind of event every year, with little to no differences. 

--> Look I love warspear, however, there is a lot about it to criticize. And its just no secret, that the balance between: ''creating a Warspear community'' or ''Filling GM pockets'' is highly unbalanced. In the long term, this unbalance will break the community and the game wont have any loyal players left. just saying

2 hours ago, Zeii said:

Please make menu chat back to before update its so confuse to many old player always wrong when enter to menu chat 

I'm also making mistakes with that.

But it is all about time.

7 hours ago, Speedom said:

Hope yall make new event craft available to change in crafting instead of waiting

They should post a schedule, giving us the time when any craft will be available.

Is it random tho?

Edited by Zeusthegod

Guys, our servers are currently under maintenance due to some works, in order to sort out a problem with the World Dynamic Event.

Our servers will be unavailable for about 10 minutes.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:08 AM, Peony said:

Raging Ram buff - increases the Critical Hit and the Accuracy parameters of the character by 5% (max. 3 buff -15%).

4C11DDF5-2C3C-497F-AB4B-E16163009BE9.png

I don't know if this is something didn't make it ingame or just a glitch but

raging ram buff doesn't give 5% accuracy 

@Reivenorik

edit: never mind it actually gives the 5% accuracy so its just missing from buff description 

Edited by xhero

11 hours ago, vla-wot said:

MAC GO UPDATE 7.10  :diablo: @Reivenorik

Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 11.02.43.png

Apple needs to approve the update first, nothing devs can do. In the meantime, go ahead and throw your apple devices to a wall and buy pc or android phone:biggrin:

I find it actually a good idea , why not give us solo dgs even after spring event is over ? Solo spam is really good sometimes to not waste time on searching for party when none need you because your a warden etc please think about it :cryingpumpkin:

You guys should change the required time of being in the GvG event to 5 seconds, like you did with the PvP event on Christmas.

Yesterday, my guild completed the event too fast, both of my characters didn't receive the chest. :staringpumpkin:

#Edit, just want to add, I was there from start to finish - from gate to boss.

Edited by Shitzo
context

On 3/14/2019 at 11:51 PM, Lostsignal said:

It's written well , your the one who have understanding issues xd

im not the only one who misunderstood it, 5 of my friends were wondering it also, im here to CONFIRM it, and then I read it by myself too and read it wrong = not well written, or maybe 5 people misunderstood it for no reason, but since they answered already (and fixed the older description) there is no need to continue it :pin1:

Edited by Lyzoic

17 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

im not the only one who misunderstood it, 5 of my friends were wondering it also, im here to CONFIRM it, and then I read it by myself too and read it wrong = not well written, or maybe 5 people misunderstood it for no reason, but since they answered already (and fixed the older description) there is no need to continue it :pin1:

You actually disrespecting their hard work your 5 friends maybe have the same issues as you because 99% of players understood it pretty well 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:08 PM, Peony said:

festive legendary Guild achievement will be available. With this achievement, your Guild will forever go down in the history of Arinar and the people begin to write songs about it!

is not added to legendary achievements section and didn't +1 to the counter of our legendary achievements, maybe its a bug ? :huh:

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

EVENT KILLED BOSS BUG GOT ACHI 16/15 @Reivenorik

EU-EMERALD ( MC )  BERSERK GUILD

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 20.31.56.png

Untitled 1.png

THEMERCS US sapphire one still completed but the name and time of it, were removed, idk if thats a bug or not

@Reivenorik if u want to confirm ^^ ty

3 minutes ago, Poggers said:

Isnt it already strong enough?

The dmg stats still the same as the event drop weaps. But the drops have 5%(1hand) 10%(2hand) 15%(staff). Craft half of that. Just saying. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Speedom

Just now, Speedom said:

The dmg stats still the same as the event drop weaps. But the drops have 5%(1hand) 10%(2hand) 15%(staff). Craft half of that. Just saying. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes but the dg drops dont have doubled stats

В 16.03.2019 в 18:45, MarreJoh сказал:

would be awesome if we get pictures of the costumes whos in the Spring Cache

You can always ask me to give you a photo of any costume, write only the title :true_story1:

В 17.03.2019 в 22:47, Zurp сказал:

Apple needs to approve the update first, nothing devs can do. In the meantime, go ahead and throw your apple devices to a wall and buy pc or android phone:biggrin:

You do not need to throw to a wall your gadget, but if you will have a phone with another platform in your pocket, it will be good :thumbs_up1:

В 18.03.2019 в 07:29, Lostsignal сказал:

I find it actually a good idea , why not give us solo dgs even after spring event is over ?

But this is a feature of this event!

20 часов назад, Tamer Ismail сказал:

is not added to legendary achievements section

The achievement will be displayed in the legendary section after the end of the spring event.

14 часов назад, vla-wot сказал:

EVENT KILLED BOSS BUG GOT ACHI 16/15

Yes, there is a problem with this achievement, at the moment we are trying to solve it.

43 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

The achievement will be displayed in the legendary section after the end of the spring event.

ty :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:one more mercs legendary