new turk server

sonsigaram

actually they should make a new server for u . and u are gonna play own "cesspool" . Bcs many Turks players disturb others.  :bad:  (not all of them ((many)))

I really like the people who supported us even though they aren't Turkish. I plan on advertising Warspear on a Turkish game magazine. Maybe with that we can gain alot of the Turkish players. We allready are alot but most are not recognised or in diffrent servers. This even is a resson for me to go to first island and help players. I mostly see many Turkish players all around with their Turkish names. I guess a Turkish server may hold the Turkish players and make them stay in Warspear. I can't imagine a server with thousands of Turkish players chating in Trade chat :). I guess we can be more then VN - Chuanhan too. Lets see whats going to happen :)

Tweek, Gods revivaling and SNP thanks alot for supporting us.

we want Turkish sw

we want Turkish sw

we want Turkish sw

we want Turkish sw

we want Turkish sw

we want Turkish sw

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Sh*t topic, still can't compare with indonesian plaayers, indonesian players are more than turkish in warspear ya know.

Just because you don't see any Turkish player talk doesn't mean they are less

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  WE WANT TURKİSH SERVER :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: