Resistance bonus rework

Atroman

Hello everyone,

that's for sure something like resistance is ineeded in warspear due to perma stuns possibility from few classes, but how it's working nowadays is so frustrating. PvP is based full on random, resisting stun by high damage dealer vs cloth armour user is nearly instant death, Resistance should be changed on something like tenacity in LoL, i mean it should lower stun time, and works always, not deleting him completly so classes like lock can still keep enemys on range but wont be able to perma stun opponent with this bonus. Resistance changes shouldnt be included just to bosses.

What do u think?

Edited by Atroman

It's not a bad idea but resisting 1 stun will not be instant death in most of time, i mean you as a cloth or light armor user will stay in a place where you can stun + attack you should be 1 yard distance from the one you are attacking to name it an instant death. i kinda like the idea overall but it will not stop perma stuning because i don't think that someone will take out the resilience to put resistance but if he do that he will have the maximum as 43% for lvl 28 ..