Best players on EU for each class

Poggers

You have seen the US players, now its time for EU  to shine, who are your top picks for each class on the EU server? (Seperate pvp and pve if you want)

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a List as an experienced arena player.Debatable but here it is.I may have forgotten some players

For Max level arena

Sentinels 

Blade Dancers- Elasiribd

Kirito

Chrisbd

Zelmos

Garry

(There are other bds with good gear but in terms of skills they are better)

Druids- Alexoholic

Sleepercel

Soulreaper

Bzoz

Itsmadness:laughingpumpkin:

Priests-Denchheal

Dim

Rangers-Babocool

Urscrewed

Losthawk

Mages-Sheispoor

Imawizurd

Paladins-Darkscum

(no one makes arena palas really on Eu)

Seekers-No arena seekers on max level not that i know of

Wardens-People have amped arena wardens but no one goes arena with them at all

Legion

Barbarians-Vlaconan

Myerika

Sylar

Etea

(there are other barbs actually too many but these are who are skilled at using one) 

Rogues-Mymia

Mrright

Hunk

Mohmed

Shamans-Rhumulus

Lordxx

Necros-Amk

Charmers-Banzuan

Teyo

Tinarusso

Warlocks-Dodgers

Saosao

Hunters-None to be honest

Death Knight-None here either

This is my list.

Edited by Madz101

On 4/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, Madz101 said:

Priests-Denchheal (the only pro priest on Eu who can actually use an arena 

Edited by Babocool

Theres only really a few players that clearly stand out in terms of skill not gears. Also the complexity of a class comes to play when trying to rate the user.

For elves sleepercell, soulreaper, babocool, denchheal and imawizurd come to mind.

Arguably theres a load of bladedancers around, but you can get the basics of the class down after a while fairly easy. Once you learn who to sap and how to place rushes you’ll do fine. The little niches of the class that you can try and perfect after come to play so rarely that they don’t really have a major effect.

Mc side is far more interesting, in my opinion, when it comes to skilled play. Way more classes that require timing and accurate clicks to do well. 

Teyo and dodgers, who both play a class that requires alot of timing and thought, clearly stand out. There are alot of good charmers and locks out there, but since the game is what it is, you do need to have the gear to back the skill up in order to do well.

Now there is alot more people that are good, don’t get me wrong, but these are the few that clearly stand out. In my opinion atleast.

Some other people worth mentioning are voldemorn, a shaman; sherrlock, a lock and broke/darkscum for paladins.

Edited by vavavi

11 hours ago, vavavi said:

Theres only really a few players that clearly stand out in terms of skill not gears. Also the complexity of a class comes to play when trying to rate the user.

For elves sleepercell, soulreaper, babocool, denchheal and imawizurd come to mind.

Arguably theres a load of bladedancers around, but you can get the basics of the class down after a while fairly easy. Once you learn who to sap and how to place rushes you’ll do fine. The little niches of the class that you can try and perfect after come to play so rarely that they don’t really have a major effect.

Mc side is far more interesting, in my opinion, when it comes to skilled play. Way more classes that require timing and accurate clicks to do well. 

Teyo and dodgers, who both play a class that requires alot of timing and thought, clearly stand out. There are alot of good charmers and locks out there, but since the game is what it is, you do need to have the gear to back the skill up in order to do well.

Now there is alot more people that are good, don’t get me wrong, but these are the few that clearly stand out. In my opinion atleast.

Some other people worth mentioning are voldemorn, a shaman; sherrlock, a lock and broke/darkscum for paladins.

wish less skills were point and click though. Now that we have seen the pvp players, who stands out on top for pve?

3 hours ago, Poggers said:

wish less skills were point and click though. Now that we have seen the pvp players, who stands out on top for pve?

pve is way harder to pinpoint here there are too many ppl with pve chars who are really good have low amps

14 hours ago, vavavi said:

Permastunning people doesnt require much skill tbh

I ve played lock myself on US server had full lvl14 rewards later lvled to 26

Stun and run isnt much carrying your team is the hardest part where these classes fall

Priest Druid Necro Charmer

It really hard to keep yourself alive as well as your partner 

Only someone who has actually fought arena properly will understand

:advise: