Most hated players  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

hus jaw, let him do what he wants in-game. its just so funny. so thats why he dont even have a char that has finished 1st island  :lol:

Why do you say you don't embrace "The Haters" But you're arguing with them right now? This is why I think you suffer from retardation, Oh and get EdgeShadow member what happened last time?

dont embrace? duh i love my haters, they make me smile, name dropping edgeshadow again? whoa he affected u that bad that u cant forget him? :shok:

Once again you're twisting words, And if you go back a few pages, you said you don't care what people say about you. And you ignore them. You're clearly not ignoring us.

I never choose a side and I didn't beg gloves, I asked if I can get it. You didn't give so I decided never to farm with you again. Keep on opening accounts and insulting me on trade chat, you are so clever :)

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ARE U SCHIZO????  :wacko:  u cried for a nooby gloves exactly 11 hours :! do u act like schizo till 11 hours?? :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

if i am wrong then why u were begging for boots to Edgeshadow  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

dont be schizo when u farm  :bad: :bad: :bad:

:rofl: :lol: :lol: @eisha again no that battle with you and valls had nothing to do with me, were you just trying to show off or what?

I  have something for you  :spiteful: :spiteful:

link=topic=69435.msg301098#msg301098 date=1345801431]

ARE U SCHIZO????  :wacko:  u cried for a nooby gloves exactly 11 hours :! do u act like schizo till 11 hours?? :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

if i am wrong then why u were begging for boots to Edgeshadow  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

dont be schizo when u farm  :bad: :bad: :bad:

lmfao for the first time im agreeing with reu in this. that dude really begs people for item drops and after we gave him the drop. look how he shit talked edge now, to think that it was edge, me and chris wasting mcoins and pots in farming the boots he got for FREE, PATHETIC  :bad:

lmfao for the first time im agreeing with reu in this. that dude really begs people for item drops and after we gave him the drop. look how he shit talked edge now, to think that it was edge, me and chris wasting mcoins and pots in farming the boots he got for FREE, PATHETIC  :bad:

and now he fight with who gave hm 18 boots+glove :(

and now he fight with who gave hm 18 boots+glove

Glove? No I payed for glove and when I had my glove Eisha wasnt even playing lol.

Glove? No I payed for glove and when I had my glove Eisha wasnt even playing lol.

lmfao i wasnt even playing when u had ur glove? hahahhahah another lie. u bought the glove by mcoins from Absynthe. dont think that i dont know. he got that glove in my party when we farmed echidna. i dont easily forget things. what a big Liar u are.  :bad:

• 3 weeks later...

hi i hate no one cuz im not mean or anything but i love warspear but i never get invites for bosses cuz im weak  :( im lvl 16 im lonley  :sorry: my name is Xxveesxxx in elfs  :dirol: but im weak who cares  8)

hi i hate no one cuz im not mean or anything but i love warspear but i never get invites for bosses cuz im weak  :( im lvl 16 im lonley  :sorry: my name is Xxveesxxx in elfs  :dirol: but im weak who cares  8)

If u know ur weak why would  u waste time mentioning u are in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

Beastmodes is weak  :rofl: He spends all his time in trade chat since he cant get anywhere  :shout: He also brags about screwing noobs over, wow man, your sooooooo cool!  8)  ::)

Beastmodes is weak  :rofl: He spends all his time in trade chat since he cant get anywhere  :shout: He also brags about screwing noobs over, wow man, your sooooooo cool!  8) ::)

Hi I am Coolcatkid  :blush: :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

i hate pvprange and noob elfs cuz they bother me alot no n they cant kill me still attack me while im chating like wtf and pvprange is a very gay fagget

Don't pm me asking if i want to kiss your lips softly... :facepalm:

Don't pm me asking if i want to kiss your lips softly... :facepalm:

pvprange elfs and mcs no u a fag why stay in the closet bro u gay u gay u pm me tht shit but ok ik for a fact i aint gay

pvprange elfs and mcs no u a fag why stay in the closet bro u gay u gay u pm me tht shit but ok ik for a fact i aint gay

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

agree with ^, no need to add pvprange there, because most of us here already voted, so we can´t vote again, You should maybe "reset" the poll again? :search:  or, give us 2 votes, or just simply create a new poll. :pardon: