Most hated players  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

although iv never been killed by pvprange he is a very bad spammer and tries to make trouble on trade chat for mc using other chars

Even worse is that he created a lvl 1 rogue with my name in it and pretended to be me, he screamed out how pro he was, how dangerous was and how weak i was. didnt mind it though because i know i've been killing him a few times :tease:

Even worse is that he created a lvl 1 rogue with my name in it and pretended to be me, he screamed out how pro he was, how dangerous was and how weak i was. didnt mind it though because i know i've been killing him a few times :tease:

No one can "kill" me LoL!  :facepalm:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left] :shok: Hahaha funny erikalts name is on the list  :rofl: :rofl:  hahaha i do agree he loves trade chat  :lol: :tease: :rofl: [/shadow][/glow]

Lol no! Everyone likes me...

I don't wanna be rude or offensive but is the strongest player supposed  :rofl:gank all the time or at least get through a bunch of MCs and Forsaken during war which I was in watching you die. But people in chat said that you weren't and a few said you were. Not that I. have a problem but don't have over-confidence like I do sometimes because it gets you somewhere

I don't wanna be rude or offensive but is the strongest player supposed  :rofl:gank all the time or at least get through a bunch of MCs and Forsaken during war which I was in watching you die. But people in chat said that you weren't and a few said you were. Not that I. have a problem but don't have over-confidence like I do sometimes because it gets you somewhere

Pvprange has fun in his on way and not gonna lie he's a funny guy after u get passed the him yelling he's a pro part :pardon:

Pvprange has fun in his on way and not gonna lie he's a funny guy after u get passed the him yelling he's a pro part :pardon:

Agree

Also agreed.

Lol @ the 2 so called "pros".

Get like me  :lol:

Time for you to start doing 3x3's and pvp to prove your standing as a "pro"  :pleasantry:

WHY OH WHY AM I NOT HATED??? :shok: :shok: :shok: or am I hated at some point...hmmmmmm...am I still popular as i used to during the rank system and all???hmmmm...oh well in any case, i guess I'm just too good to be hated although few of my chars are put in their IGNORE list, just a few players though, BY FAR... 8) 8) 8) ...lucky they didn't join this forum(YET[i think], i hope they won't though)... ;D ;D ;D ...

25516_.png

good luck getting them.... :facepalm:  u dont make friends by asking..... or acting like a complete idiot child claiming you know everything and have barley even touched the game experience wise. u dont make friends claiming you can beat people that you cant. :nea: 

good luck getting them.... :facepalm:  u dont make friends by asking..... or acting like a complete idiot child claiming you know everything and have barley even touched the game experience wise. u dont make friends claiming you can beat people that you cant. :nea:

Would you like to date?

ty for giving me my first negative karma point pvprange. :yahoo:  no wonder u have no friends  :lol:  this is the attitude that prevents you from getting friends that i was talking about and if i get a negative karma point for telling the truth then so be it. i do not regret it and haters gonna hate but thats the way the world spins. just remember pvprange, karma is a vicious ♥♥♥♥♥ that does not hold back when the day of atonement comes and she will make you wonder why u ever did and said the things you did. and with that have a nice day ;D 

Lmao pvprange i wont lie, you're funny as hell, you're so "rude" that you're making me laugh :rofl: :rofl:

anyways, thanks for doing 1 on 1 at pvp cave today, you're not an opverpowered 1 hit K.O ranger since i, including those in pvp cave killed, but u earned a little respect from me, instead of bragging u wanted to prove how strong u were and decided to pvp fairly at pvpcave. No wonder why some people decided to like u, because you're a real troll :crazy:

and i highly doubt you're a 34 year old dude, and hey, dont get me wrong, "little respect" does not mean Alot of respect, it means a little. and yeah, you sure are a trash talker at tc, but i know you're enjoying every second of it, the more angry people get the more u troll around. ;D

HEY once again, DONT GET ME WRONG! even though im adding smileys and commenting u in some positive ways doesnt mean you're my cupid rainbow ponny sent from the heavenly borders above down to arinar to save me from the curse that lies deep within me :tease:

Lmao pvprange i wont lie, you're funny as hell, you're so "rude" that you're making me laugh :rofl: :rofl:

anyways, thanks for doing 1 on 1 at pvp cave today, you're not an opverpowered 1 hit K.O ranger since i, including those in pvp cave killed, but u earned a little respect from me, instead of bragging u wanted to prove how strong u were and decided to pvp fairly at pvpcave. No wonder why some people decided to like u, because you're a real troll :crazy:

and i highly doubt you're a 34 year old dude, and hey, dont get me wrong, "little respect" does not mean Alot of respect, it means a little. and yeah, you sure are a trash talker at tc, but i know you're enjoying every second of it, the more angry people get the more u troll around. ;D

HEY once again, DONT GET ME WRONG! even though im adding smileys and commenting u in some positive ways doesnt mean you're my cupid rainbow ponny sent from the heavenly borders above down to arinar to save me from the curse that lies deep within me :tease:

First off thanks, all i want is to go to pvp cave without getting jumped. Second, i am 34 years old with 3 ex wifes and 2 kids. Life's a ♥♥♥♥♥.

And third... I be trolololololing :)

whew pvprange even here u troll?? :wacko: .. well anyway i dont hate u but i PITY YOU bro  ;D :tease:

hi all this my first day to make account here lmao  :lol:

cya all at game  8)

Im very hates to mcs : vickymaru, ascetic, cocohunter, supersaiya, pembasmie, and kernlabba, them will ganking and killing elf at shaman captured or hydra place

Im very hates to mcs : vickymaru, ascetic, cocohunter, supersaiya, pembasmie, and kernlabba, them will ganking and killing elf at shaman captured or hydra place

elves are doing the same thing so stop complaining :facepalm:

lol i guess everyone loves reading this topic coz of pvpRange :pleasantry:  lol :lol:

lol neelam only reason i voted pvprange was because of his ignorance towards veteran players and good warspear players. celebrating that your the best ranger and only playing a month is like if a 4th place Olympic gold medalist went to the special Olympics and won gold and bragged to everyone on twitter and facebook. in the end it makes you look so stupid that all people can do is laugh at you and not with you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: