155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

I just wanna catch Eisha going to lab one day I will wash heals

when??? when ure shaman still in pvp cave using the entrance to attack and run :lol: ehhhh wash heals? low heal?  ever heard of the class Necromancer??? with INSTANT HEAL?? oohhhh and im always at lab, why dont u follow me there, ull see how i play with disturbers ;)

btw what happened here???

21631_.png

when??? when ure shaman still in pvp cave using the entrance to attack and run :lol: ehhhh wash heals? low heal?  ever heard of the class Necromancer??? with INSTANT HEAL?? oohhhh and im always at lab, why dont u follow me there, ull see how i play with disturbers ;)

btw what happened here???

You used like 5 pots for 1 kill on me  :facepalm:  I wish I couldve recorded that to see how many pots you used. But keep it up maybe devs would make you customer of the month

pots? i dint pot there, didnt even need a heal. lmfao. i switched calllie's gear to full damage, lmao. how did the hit of 373 moon feel? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, when is the wash healing from u gonna be???  ;)

Lol I know you think its an elf ruining your farm.  Funny thing coolpuss she's an MC, she's just realized that you can kill elves with an elf almost as easily as on an MC.  You fail to comprehend there are no rules in War.  Maybe you're just upset she found a way to dominate astral.

We couldn't farm anax for days because of some people. All were firstborners.

My hatemost character is not on this poll. His or her name is ''HARMLESS'' mountain clan.Above some are annoying and some help me when i was new on game. I never have enemies on firstborn but have bunch of really cool friends..hehe.( HARMLESS i will hunt you down some day) lol

Firstly WHY AM NOT I IN THIS LIST ????? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Secondly.... Legionn is an terrible factory error..  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He cries for item everybody .... and makes story when got item  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Do u remember eisha ? i reached to echidna and legionn was with me . i got a barb gloves and he cried me for that noob item. i didnt give him. so he change side and became with you  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

that guy wants just item for kill me  :tease: :tease: :tease:

hahahahhaa  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Firstly WHY AM NOT I IN THIS LIST ????? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Secondly.... Legionn is an terrible factory error..  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He cries for item everybody .... and makes story when got item  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Do u remember eisha ? i reached to echidna and legionn was with me . i got a barb gloves and he cried me for that noob item. i didnt give him. so he change side and became with you  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

that guy wants just item for kill me  :tease: :tease: :tease:

hahahahhaa  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol you boys and girls make me lol every time  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Firstly WHY AM NOT I IN THIS LIST ????? Secondly.... Legionn is an terrible factory error..  He cries for item everybody .... and makes story when got item  Do u remember eisha ? i reached to echidna and legionn was with me . i got a barb gloves and he cried me for that noob item. i didnt give him. so he change side and became with you  that guy wants just item for kill me  hahahahhaa 

I never choose a side and I didn't beg gloves, I asked if I can get it. You didn't give so I decided never to farm with you again. Keep on opening accounts and insulting me on trade chat, you are so clever :)

Nobody cares? Then im nobody, and nobody is perfect, so... NIce;)

Ty :)

Btw Nobody is perfect, Im nobody was my forum signature a while ago :)

Lvl 9 beat you and had +7 weapons  :lol:  Just ask Leqendor

You used like 5 pots for 1 kill on me  :facepalm:  I wish I couldve recorded that to see how many pots you used. But keep it up maybe devs would make you customer of the month

Lvl 9 beat you and had +7 weapons  :lol:  Just ask Leqendor

WHO ARE YOU??!?!?! Oh wait I remember you your that no name noob who cant level up his characters to above 10 but claims he loves the game so much right? Oh and btw keep jumping on mc at pvp cave and you will never be allowed back there

You the noob who is raciest about Filipinos

New update  8)  Who cares about PvP Cave

WHO ARE YOU??!?!?! Oh wait I remember you your that no name noob who cant level up his characters to above 10 but claims he loves the game so much right? Oh and btw keep jumping on mc at pvp cave and you will never be allowed back there

Nice profile picture Dutch  :rofl:  And yes for sure Beast says he is awesome, he is more of dumb kid than he says awesome

Ty xD

Beastmodes.... :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Look at the ignorant behaivor this stupid kid has (Beastmodes)

Lmao He says Thank  you  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:diablo: Now your death is now dated! Just tempered when hearing that "lmao" shit!

remembering u pretend to be a girl in-game and spammed posts here in forum made  me LMFAO harder , and i still have ure pm's on me here, bugging me with nonsense shit as KITTY UNITED. u in drugs or something u act like that??? so u were xxzhyxx's girlfriend who deleted his chars. i remember that topic of him in support,. and omg my death???? i dare u come lab, in blue eye im there atm   :lol: :rofl:

lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U didnt recognize her, Legionn?

wow. Never knew that. Now I understand why he or she can't stand me getting her in ignore list of the clan. ;D

remembering u pretend to be a girl in-game and spammed posts here in forum made  me LMFAO harder , and i still have ure pm's on me here, bugging me with nonsense shit as KITTY UNITED. u in drugs or something u act like that??? so u were xxzhyxx's girlfriend who deleted his chars. i remember that topic of him in support,. and omg my death???? i dare u come lab, in blue eye im there atm   :lol: :rofl:

now u see ?

or u want this ur acc bann again ????