155 members have voted

1. 1. Most hated players

• Eisha
    • Erikalt
    • Beastmodes
    • Jaw
    • Pvprange

IRL not in game GODS REVIEL WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP

Why should I? If someone is having problems you, I will help and really if they don't need it they can say but I am tired of people getting in fights with you.

Lol when I see you ill tell you my decision. You think I'm stupid or something? I grew up street smart, you think imma let you jump me with a couple of your middle school friends? Please kid lol, show yourself or basically your backing down. You just a little kid on the internet obviously. Your right, no more talk. Your not worth my time.

I envy this topic and the person when someone is beating up Beast!! So funny!

Lol look who finally decided to show up, the big racist in the game. You definately aren't worth my time, ain't you somewhere off in europe or something? Whatever you say definately doesn't affect me. I wasn't the one who tried talking hard over the internet in the first place, incase you are having issues understanding this is called replying back to what was said. You and beast are one in the same, y'all talk so much shit all day because you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time. Its no wonder your defending each other

Maybe he started but atleast he is not afraid to meet up IRL unlike you so youre the "E-thug"

"y'all talk so much shit all day because you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time"

I personally only spend 4-6 hours on ws, don't you play it like 15 hours a day? I even heard that you have a girlfriend on ws from some shithole in southeastern asia.

"Its no wonder your defending each other"

I am not defending him, I was just reading the thread and saw you trying to scare him out and then refusing to meet up IRL. You're just a pathetic skinny nerd with awkward face. I wish you to get your lungs stabbed.

Maybe he started but atleast he is not afraid to meet up IRL unlike you so youre the "E-thug"

"y'all talk so much shit all day because you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time"

I personally only spend 4-6 hours on ws, don't you play it like 15 hours a day? I even heard that you have a girlfriend on ws from some shithole in southeastern asia.

I am not defending him, I was just reading the thread and saw you trying to scare him out and then refusing to meet up IRL. You're just a pathetic skinny nerd with awkward face. I wish you to get your lungs stabbed.

So much hate exists in this game..

As if I admit I start things sometimes but sometimes say sorry for that problem so yes there is hate and kindness alot in the game.

So much hate exists in this game..

4-6 hours my ass you always on anytime I'm on, please idiot you have no substance in any argument you have. Scare him out? Lol I been trying to get him to show me what he looks like for 5 pages now and he's too scared to do so. Refuse? Naw man I don't have any reason to refuse, when he shows me what he looks like so I can meet him face to face its on. Even if it is a stupid argument over the internet, duck it.

You on the other hand can talk as much as you want over in a different country. You probably ain't shit there, you sure as hell ain't shit in the game and if you was from where I'm from and talked all the shit you say you wouldn't even be alive, but that's the beauty of the internet for people like you right? Can talk all that shit and feel safe behind your screen. Keep talking, whatever you say don't even matter.

4-6 hours my ass you always on anytime I'm on, please idiot you have no substance in any argument you have. Scare him out? Lol I been trying to get him to show me what he looks like for 5 pages now and he's too scared to do so. Refuse? Naw man I don't have any reason to refuse, when he shows me what he looks like so I can meet him face to face its on. Even if it is a stupid argument over the internet, duck it. You on the other hand can talk as much as you want over in a different country. You probably ain't shit there, you sure as hell ain't shit in the game and if you was from where I'm from and talked all the shit you say you wouldn't even be alive, but that's the beauty of the internet for people like you right? Can talk all that shit and feel safe behind your screen. Keep talking, whatever you say don't even matter.

If you're saying that you can meet anyone face to face IRL then why do you care how he looks like? You're a pussy and a liar.  "and if you was from where I'm from and  talked all the shit you say you wouldn't even be  alive"  You're being an E-thug again, Michael.

You want proof you're a hypocrite? You're saying you will only fight me if I show you a picture, but you're threatening to kill Erikalt if he was from Detroit. He never showed you a pic. Just admit you fear me you ugly ass skinny crack headed retard

You want proof you're a hypocrite? You're saying you will only fight me if I show you a picture, but you're threatening to kill Erikalt if he was from Detroit. He never showed you a pic. Just admit you fear me you ugly ass skinny crack headed retard

Are you seriously retarded you duckin 12 year old wannabe faggot? Do you know how to read ♥♥♥♥♥? I said "if he came from where I'm from with how racist he is" he wouldn't live. If your from detroit you would know that as well as I do you stupid moron. Never did I say I would kill him, I don't have no reason to kill anyone You won't show a picture of yourself because your scared, your entire arsenol is hiding behind a computer and a phone. What you so scared of you ♥♥♥♥♥? You can't show a picture of yourself because your ashamed of your little weak ass, if you was so hard and wanted to fight so bad in real life then why you so scared to show what you look like? Oh what you scared I'm really gonna catch your ass? Come on ♥♥♥♥♥ reveal yourself. Like I been saying and I'm gonna keep saying about you, your a little ♥♥♥♥♥ kid hiding behind your computer/phone and that's the exact reason you won't show what you look like. You ain't from Detroit. Admit it, you from like grosse point woods right?

HAHA, This kid is ragin. LMFAO Erikalt we made this kid angry lol. SHUT THE duck UP. YOU DONT NEED TO SEE PEOPLE TO FIGHT. I'D FIGHT UR UGLY ASS IF U DIDENT HAVE A PIC UP. YOUR SCARED. And you don't even live in Detroit anymore you pussy,you probably got mugged all day so you got scared and moved. ..... AND you said if you came to where I'm from and talked shit you wouldn't be alive. You never said someone else would kill him, So it was implied you would dumbass. So you learn how to type a proper sentence

HAHA, This kid is ragin. LMFAO Erikalt we made this kid angry lol. SHUT THE duck UP. YOU DONT NEED TO SEE PEOPLE TO FIGHT. I'D FIGHT UR UGLY ASS IF U DIDENT HAVE A PIC UP. YOUR SCARED.

Lol uh huh, pretty easy to say behind your computer not exposing who you are. Admit it, your truly the one who's scared pussy. If you wasn't then why you can't reveal yourself? Lol you know what I look like and I ain't scared. I know the exact reason you won't show anyone what you look like because you don't want anyone finding you. Just talk talk talk, that's all you are.

Dude, I done told you a million times to pm me TIME and PLACE. But you keep saying I need a pic first your a idiot dude. PM ME ALREADY I WANNA fight you today. haha you're just a scared little boy. If you never had a pic I'd still fight you. Your using that as an excuse pussy .

:lol: At least he can show picture moron. You really think someone is the kid when you say your 17 and I bet he is older than you, are you a concentraded blind man Beast? Or are you just stupid?

HAHA, This kid is ragin. LMFAO Erikalt we made this kid angry lol. SHUT THE duck UP. YOU DONT NEED TO SEE PEOPLE TO FIGHT. I'D FIGHT UR UGLY ASS IF U DIDENT HAVE A PIC UP. YOUR SCARED. And you don't even live in Detroit anymore you pussy,you probably got mugged all day so you got scared and moved. ..... AND you said if you came to where I'm from and talked shit you wouldn't be alive. You never said someone else would kill him, So it was implied you would dumbass. So you learn how to type a proper sentence

So let's see we have Erikalt and Beastmodes defending each other (two of the people on this most hated list).  We have screenshots of their blatant racism and degenerate behavior.  We have their own posts here full of curses and trash. 

We have others like coolcat and beast saying you should hate Eisha but they never give a reason why, they just shout that if you don't know you shouldn't question their hatred you should just join in. 

And we have edge defending her on those grounds and instantly beast goes to real life threats while still backing down from posting his rl pic. 

Seems pretty easy to see who the real bad guys are, especially when they team up on the guy defending someone. 

Are you seriously retarded you duckin 12 year old wannabe faggot? Do you know how to read ♥♥♥♥♥? I said "if he came from where I'm from with how racist he is" he wouldn't live. If your from detroit you would know that as well as I do you stupid moron. Never did I say I would kill him, I don't have no reason to kill anyone You won't show a picture of yourself because your scared, your entire arsenol is hiding behind a computer and a phone. What you so scared of you ♥♥♥♥♥? You can't show a picture of yourself because your ashamed of your little weak ass, if you was so hard and wanted to fight so bad in real life then why you so scared to show what you look like? Oh what you scared I'm really gonna catch your ass? Come on ♥♥♥♥♥ reveal yourself. Like I been saying and I'm gonna keep saying about you, your a little ♥♥♥♥♥ kid hiding behind your computer/phone and that's the exact reason you won't show what you look like. You ain't from Detroit. Admit it, you from like grosse point woods right?

Why are you trying to act cool on the internet again?Quit asking for the pic and fight him IRL already you pussy.  "Oh what you scared I'm really gonna catch your ass?"  You don't have to catch him just pm him date and time and he will come that's what he said.  "Come on ♥♥♥♥♥ reveal yourself"  Leave your house for once.   "Admit it, you from like grosse point woods right?"   I'm still waiting for you to admit that you're just a pathetic anti social skinny boy

:lol: :lol:

We have others like coolcat and beast saying you should hate Eisha but they never give a reason why, they just shout that if you don't know you shouldn't question their hatred you should just join in. 

I dont hate eisha but if there was a way to make her stay on mc and not go on elf to ruin all our deep farms i would. I have gone anax 2 times and always meet up with eishas elf who disturbs our farm. Also like at alien i mean just stay mc how hard is it. They say "we are helping mcs but ruining your farms". Also @odin why are you making stuff up huh i never said that anyone should hate eisha I just stated that they shouldn't protect her with their ignorance. Do the words get mixed up before you can comprehend them or are you just stupid. Oh wait they are the same thing :rofl: Lastly, did you just accuse me of shouting over the internet?!?! :wacko: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I dont hate eisha but if there was a way to make her stay on mc and not go on elf to ruin all our deep farms i would. I have gone anax 2 times and always meet up with eishas elf who disturbs our farm. Also like at alien i mean just stay mc how hard is it. They say "we are helping mcs but ruining your farms". Also @odin why are you making stuff up huh i never said that anyone should hate eisha I just stated that they shouldn't protect her with their ignorance. Do the words get mixed up before you can comprehend them or are you just stupid. Oh wait they are the same thing :rofl:

Your ignorance is no different than Eisha's, but not thinking, I wasn't even thinking and what I just relized of you is your ignorant behaivor sometimes the game. So fill out about yourself because the truth is the truth. Just saw the behaivor now, really starting your ignorant behaivor now right?

So let's see we have Erikalt and Beastmodes defending each other (two of the people on this most hated list).  We have screenshots of their blatant racism and degenerate behavior.  We have their own posts here full of curses and trash. 

And we have edge defending her on those grounds and instantly beast goes to real life threats while still backing down from posting his rl pic. 

Seems pretty easy to see who the real bad guys are, especially when they team up on the guy defending someone.

Where am I on here?

Your ignorance is no different than Eisha's, but not thinking, I wasn't even thinking and what I just relized of you is your ignorant behaivor sometimes the game. So fill out about yourself because the truth is the truth. Just saw the behaivor now, really starting your ignorant behaivor now right?

First of all I never called eisha ignorant. Secondly can you repeat the rest of your post in english that can be understood.

Wow, really please no fights. I do not need to be in fights with people who really need to get their act together, or else if your older than 18 years and you act like Beast, you really must be a 12 year old boy acting like your older.

First of all I never called eisha ignorant. Secondly can you repeat the rest of your post in english that can be understood.

As I say what I see is going to right now. Really no problems that is needed with people so I do not need fight please.

Ok I understand you don't wanna fight but I still can't understand the rest.

I don't even like coolcatkid, Gods revival WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP..  Each one of your post is completely irrelevant. Go away you say you don't wanna fight but your starting one every time you post.

I don't even like coolcatkid, Gods revival WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP..  Each one of your post is completely irrelevant. Go away you say you don't wanna fight but your starting one overtime you post.

Don't worry the feeling is completely mutual :bad:

I dont hate eisha but if there was a way to make her stay on mc and not go on elf to ruin all our deep farms i would. I have gone anax 2 times and always meet up with eishas elf who disturbs our farm. Also like at alien i mean just stay mc how hard is it. They say "we are helping mcs but ruining your farms".

So a MC is ruining your FB farming?  Gee I guess you probably get upset when someone kills you in the arena.  I mean I can't believe that people would make war in a war game.  That's crazy right?

Also @odin why are you making stuff up huh i never said that anyone should hate eisha I just stated that they shouldn't protect her with their ignorance. 

No actually when hadouken asked what she did you told him he should stay out of it, and you ridiculed him for his ignorance which is a common tactic to try to win someone to your side of the argument.  Do you take everything literally?  I mean it's pretty easy to read between the lines to get to your main point. 

Ok then I will stay on topic ;D I hate Beastmodes because he spams chat all day thinking he is so tough, but really he is a 14 year old boy that is really fat.

I don't even like coolcatkid, Gods revival WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP..  Each one of your post is completely irrelevant. Go away you say you don't wanna fight but your starting one every time you post.

So a MC is ruining your FB farming?  Gee I guess you probably get upset when someone kills you in the arena.  I mean I can't believe that people would make war in a war game.  That's crazy right?

No actually when hadouken asked what she did you told him he should stay out of it, and you ridiculed him for his ignorance which is a common tactic to try to win someone to your side of the argument.  Do you take everything literally?  I mean it's pretty easy to read between the lines to get to your main point.

lmao man\woman no an elf is ruining FB farming. Can you please re-read the post and maybe a second time through you can understand what i wrote. But like I said before I doubt you'll be able to comprehend it a second time either.  :bad:  I told him not to protect eisha when he was doing it out of ignorance. No I did not want to gang bang on eisha like i said I DON'T hate eisha I just want a fair chance for farming.  :bad:  But like I have said many times I doubt you can understand that  :facepalm: P.S. Please dont reply till you completely understand when i just wrote. :rofl: :lol: :lol: 

It is a game  :facepalm:  There are times when she is not online or she is, really you may farm some chances but really that is going over your head I see and I do not know if you are over reacting or just confused.

lmao man\woman no an elf is ruining FB farming. Can you please re-read the post and maybe a second time through you can understand what i wrote. But like I said before I doubt you'll be able to comprehend it a second time either.  :bad:  I told him not to protect eisha when he was doing it out of ignorance. No I did not want to gang bang on eisha like i said I DON'T hate eisha I just want a fair chance for farming.  :bad:  But like I have said many times I doubt you can understand that  :facepalm: P.S. Please dont reply till you completely understand when i just wrote. :rofl: :lol: :lol:

mc ruins elf farms yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats new  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is warspear not peacespear so expect it, thats one reason why there are enemy factions in this game, if you want peace go play Sims  ;) i wanna go alien soon with mc, i wonder who i would see there  :blush: :blush:

Lol I know you think its an elf ruining your farm.  Funny thing coolpuss she's an MC, she's just realized that you can kill elves with an elf almost as easily as on an MC.  You fail to comprehend there are no rules in War.  Maybe you're just upset she found a way to dominate astral.